Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 am
Anime_Lover_Keir
I'm sorry to the Sakura Haruno fans, but she to this day is a slut for being hooked up with EVERY character in Naruto. They should have SLUT written across her forehead, it would make me feel better.

Can I laugh now because that's was the best wake-up call ever! rofl rofl

Anways, I hate these pairings:

SatoHaru, SatoHika ((A.k.a. AshXDawn, AshXDawn))

No, people it's SatoKasu, dammit!! ((AshXMisty))

KibaHina, SasuHina, ShinoHina, SasuSaku ((FAIL))

The Ouran Host Club twins ((Twincest??? burning_eyes burning_eyes ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 am
NaruSasu

Ew. No. No. NO.

ItaSasu

Incest. Need I say more?  

Azusanga

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:15 am
Fabulous Dahling
Okami-Kiera
Summer Kagome
Every pairing in Naruto and Bleach, any yaoi pairing, but the ones I hate most of all are RinxLen and KaitoxLen of Vocaloids. Ugh.

Aren't Rin and Len brother and sister?
I hate incest pairings, like SasukeXItachi and.... EdxAl..... burning_eyes
Speaking of which, I don't like Naruto pairings much either. especially SasuNaru. or NaruSasu, for that matter.

User Image

I love incest pairings, especially when they result in political intrigue and civil war.

I love incest too. It's really interesting to read about. :3 Right now I'm seriously into Wanda/Pietro.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:19 am
Anime_Lover_Keir
I'm sorry to the Sakura Haruno fans, but she to this day is a slut for being hooked up with EVERY character in Naruto. They should have SLUT written across her forehead, it would make me feel better.

I don't LOVE Sakura, but I don't see how it's her fault the fans go nuts and want her to sex up every character. I'm not keeping up with Naruto..like, at ALL, but doesn't she only like Sasuke and Naruto?  

Fatgirl and Robin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:17 am
Anime_Lover_Keir

So if I pair one character with everyone else in the series (and maybe even from other series), despite there being no basis in canon for it, they're a slut? Interesting. Can I extend it to real-life people as well, pair you with everyone else in this guild, and then say that you're a slut?

I don't even like Naruto, but logic this terrible makes me rage.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:35 am
I hate Amuto too. I love Ikuto, so it's my belief that Amu isn't good enough for him, because she's too confused. Now, lesee, who else? I don't like... KIKYOU AND INUYASHA! But I don't know anyone else who does either... I don't like Dark Mousy and Risa Harada (D.N.Angel)  

Dusk Read in Runes

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:52 pm
Miss Biipolar
I hate Amuto too. I love Ikuto, so it's my belief that Amu isn't good enough for him, because she's too confused. Now, lesee, who else? I don't like... KIKYOU AND INUYASHA! But I don't know anyone else who does either... I don't like Dark Mousy and Risa Harada (D.N.Angel)

*glomps*
I love you. I think you're the only Ikuto fangirl I've met that hates Amuto. Amu is really annoying. D< But she's adorable with Tadase..and Kukai..and Nagehiko. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 pm
I'm the opposite Inuyasha and Kagome I don't like her shes a really annoying character to me. I like the contrast between Inu and Kikyo they actually seem like a couple that would be interesting to see play out. Hes so goofy almost incapable of being taken seriously and actually is dangerous not to mention an outcast.
While Kikyos is pretty well grounded and at the same time can't really live a normal life. And she falls in love with a demon who gets the worst of both worlds but could be the key to doing away with the jewel avoiding a lot of conflict.

Then you have Kagome

Not a big fan of the show in general but I always liked Kikyo with Inu.  

Foxdilfer

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:15 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

When it comes to anime, no couple bothers me more than any character paired with Hinata, from Naturo. I don't particularly like the show to begin with, but I mean seriously, the girl has no personality. She's got a wicked attack, she blushes, faints and doesn't talk much without doing the above two things.
That's about all there is to her.
Any pairing with her just sucks in my opinion.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:42 pm
Canon x OC I despise it to the 8th power, Ryu Hayabusa x OC seriously every time I go on DA and look up fanart of him I see some character who is not from the series and who I never seen before with him, thanks to his fangirls I no longer like him the way that I used to he can die alone for all I care >-> I also don't like any incest pairing,overall I can pretty much stand any pairing(yaoi,yuri,hetero as long as they're not related I'm good) And I happen to be guilty of doing crossover pairings. ^^;;  

Dominate Allure

Desirable Shapeshifter

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 am
Amu and Tadase
Tadase is just a little gay fish that need to swim in a pool of nuclear waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:36 am
Generally, any naruto pairing.

and I do not like Masamune x Nobunaga.
Ok kay D:  

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

iMeruru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 pm
Shiki X Rima >>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 pm
Kurenai_Akari
Anime_Lover_Keir

Can I laugh now because that's was the best wake-up call ever! rofl rofl

Anways, I hate these pairings:

SatoHaru, SatoHika ((A.k.a. AshXDawn, AshXDawn))

No, people it's SatoKasu, dammit!! ((AshXMisty))

KibaHina, SasuHina, ShinoHina, SasuSaku ((FAIL))

The Ouran Host Club twins ((Twincest??? burning_eyes burning_eyes ))

How could you hat the Host Club Twins? I love them!

Jareths Girl_24TTW

CellosAndWhales

Blessed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:27 am
narusaku - This is like freakin' incest. ICK. I mean its fine with Yuki and Kaname from VK since she didn't know but, EWWW.

Tadamu: Yeah....if this were to happen, Tadase would be married to Amu with a freakin' bucket on his head.

HinataXanyone other than Naruto: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

(To Anime_Lover_Keir: Its not Sakura who is the slut, its the people who put HER WITH EVERY DAMN CHARACTER IN SOME FANFICS. Seriously, those people are crazy. No way that can ever happen.)

Kikyo And Inuyasha: TOTAL FAIL. KIKYO ACT LIKE SHE IS DEAD. HOW IS SHE GONNA GIVE BABIES WHEN SHES DEAD?!

Karin (From Naruto) Xanyone: Hell no.

KakashiXSakura: This is just wrong on so many levels.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff