Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Who Wants to Get Serious? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:22 pm
Hahaha, okay Envy. ^_^ And that's a very apt description, I like it.

And even if I'm not a part of the team, I may just hang around as a Team Envy groupie. razz I like you guys! You're a joy to work with.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm
What? lol. Is this for plot or the whole guild?  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:31 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Huh?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 pm
Pixilated Envy
broken_bleeding_angel
Huh?

The thread.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anonypanda

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image

Do you mean as in recruiting people or our what we are setting out to do broken? I'm afraid I don't understand

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:29 pm
Both I guess.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:32 pm
TEAM ENVY is gearing up active Gaians ready to sponsor one of the ball rooms. We'll be working along side many of the other committees while at the same time taking some weight off of their shoulders. Our only influence in the plot will likely only be for the one room we sponsor. We welcome all current members of the guild to apply-- but we are also seeking out new blood.

Does that answer your questions broken? If not hopefully Panda will understand what you are asking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:35 pm
I think I got it.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:15 pm
I have what it takes to be on a TEAM!
Name:XoKennaoX But please call me Kenna
I can be reached outside of Gaia:(Yes/No)Absolutely!
I understand Team Envy values communication. I have at least access to Meebo Chat, but realizes that Team Envy prefers me to have a messenger like MSN as well.)
I can be of assistance to Team Envy By:Helping keep threads alive, trying to get other people involved and giving a friendly hand wherever I may be needed.
I understand Team Envy needs active members who can contribute something; be it gold, artistic abilities, role playing talents, and/or an overall great personality willing to support fundraisers by chatting/bumping, etc.
I should be on Team Envy because: Team Envy is the best Team ever and therefore needs the best Team Members ever. I will do everything I possibly can to be a great Team member. I'm friendly and outgoing and have tons of random ideas that could maybe get something going smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image
Let thy dreams fly...
across the parallel skies
Dance with thy stars and moon.

Though this must be repetitive (considering the fact that I skim through most of the posts before reading the whole context over again), what happens if TEAM ENVY is not fully gathered together before the planned out dates have been put into action? I have a feeling that you might say that this team will do their best in collaboration to put pieces of information together whether or not TEAM ENVY is truly and fully a pieced together team. Yet, I want to hear from you...

I might be jumping the gun, and I might not be hitting bull's eye. But what has TEAM ENVY gotten together so far? I know that there are many things that I am missing (considering the fact that I have not read most of the ongoing posts in the thread and sub-forum which I really should), I would also like to know how many events is TEAM ENVY focusing on? Yes, I know for sure that TEAM ENVY is mainly focusing on gearing up active Gaians ready to sponsor one of the ball rooms.

((I really feel like i am recapitulating everyone and everything..))

But watch it fall...
as you tumble down the ridged stairs.
And trace back the steps you once took before

FishSticks Boss

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 am
Its so ironic that you would ask that Fishy. A few of us in Team Envy were already whirling up some great ideas for our first fund raising debut. Being that nothing is finalized I am not at liberty to disclose any of the information publicly. However, I can say this--its going to do be awe worthy. And assuming your offer to help is still on the table, we will certainly be taking you up on it. :>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:21 pm
User Image
Let thy dreams fly...
across the parallel skies
Dance with thy stars and moon.

-shifty eyes-
It does seem a tad bit ironic...... ((I have my sanity in which I like to know first hand))
But seriously, I never knew that there was a plan...... unless... don't tell me... another auction? O w O

Yes, yes keep my anxiety down for now.

Yes indeed, I've been scooped up into a fishbowl and placed on a table.

But watch it fall...
as you tumble down the ridged stairs.
And trace back the steps you once took before

FishSticks Boss

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 pm
I'll give you a hint-- its art based. >.>

If an auction is what you want-- I know how people love to be sold.. we're going to need to wait to launch something like that when Gaia does a global event that we can mold it around for better success. I need to get your msnger asap so that we can discuss something a lil more funky and fun to do once we get the current fundraiser thats on the table up and going.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image

SIGH -being forced to post by shotgun- XDD j/k

Alright! So Envy and I just got done talking about who to add into Team Envy. This is what we have come up with. These people show that they are committed and willing to help make us even greater.

XoKennaoX
StupidPsycho
FishSticks Boss

Be sure to congratulate them properly!

We are also deliberating on one person who has shown us that they would be a good candidate to add, but might have too much to do already. So as of right now this person is under consideration:

Kala Kirya

As of now, this is what we have decided. This doesn't mean that we are done looking at applications. So please, keep trying!

Anonypanda

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

FishSticks Boss

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:26 pm
Hmmm---- art based you say... sounds like my art has become whores on a corner (j/k).

Auctions to me is like saying "I really do not care." Yes, I think its the profit of gold that they make.

Right, are you willing to accept AIM? ((haha, it sounds like AIM is my credit card))

Potatobob80

I need to log into it. >3>;;;

@Panda: huzzah? -tries to rub the post to see if its not fake-  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out