Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Caged animal(Male player O////F!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  yes
  no
  keep working and we'll see
View Results

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Jane Mason
An animal can be pushed so far

Her eyes widen at their conversation wanting to move and stop the fight but she couldn't seem to move, too scared to do so. She jumped hearing him call her call and she stepped out of the shadows of the woods looking at the body her eyes furrowed avioding the vampiress eyes "Strange" she murmured shaking her head.

Before snapping into a monster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm
"What's strange?" Aidyn asked. "That I'm not going to kill you? I've had enough thrill and blood today, and you're still weak. I'd say that's rather merciful of me. But I suppose you don't really know me, so you wouldn't know." He pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket with his left hand, and cleaned his right hand before the blood dried. Then, he held the handkerchief and waited for it to dry before putting it back in his pocket.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 pm
Jane Mason

She shook her head "You really are a monster aren't you" she murmured looking back him, "You take the live of someone just becuase they are related to someone you hate, sad part is he didn't even get a catch to fight you, he went with you without a word of post" she sighed crossing her arms "Why don't you just kill me now? I'm not very weak anymore, why are you stalling to kill me?" she said quietly but there was an angry tone behind her voice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:59 pm
"He was related to the monsters who turned me into what I am!" Aidyn shouted, unable to keep his usual calm anymore. "They probably trained him to be just like them! Besides, his death was more painless than his parents' and mine. I could have tortured him first, but instead I went for his heart. I'm not completely twisted, I have my limits. As for not killing you, I'm not sure I will. You remind me of myself when I was little, and I can't seem to bear the thought of taking your life. Be thankful, Jane." As he spoke, his calm returned slowly, until he was barely whispering.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:06 pm
Jane Mason

Her eye suddenly turned angry and them stocked over to his side "You took me away from the only family i had left! making me turn into this form and leave my pack!" She pushed at his chest growling like an animal "And my parents were killed by human hunter, at least thats what my alpha took me! You Don't See Me Killing Humans Do you" she was suddenly yelling pushing at her chest with her werewolf strength pushing him to the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 pm
Aidyn's eyes went wide as he fell to the ground, but regained his senses and used their momentum to flip them, so he was pinning her to the ground. "Then go back, I don't care. But don't try to start a fight with me, or you'll end up worse than him." He looked over at the dead man, then back at her. "If you don't want to go back to your pack, that's too bad, and now it's your fault. I'm not stopping you from turning back into a wolf and going back to them." He rolled off her and stood, turning away. "And by the way, I killed my parent's murderers because of the way they killed them. Not just because they killed them." He said over his shoulder as he walked away. He wasn't expecting her to follow him, in fact he didn't want her to. He just didn't feel like going into the trees and using any extra energy.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:27 pm
Jane Mason

This angried Jane even more and she ran to catch up with him and kicked him back to the ground leaning down so her face was close to his ear "You don't get it do you? I'm in my human form, the pack has never seen this form, i can't go back now, they see me as any other human now! A hunter! A killer!" she growled loudly "

"I don't care that your parents were horribly murder by these monster, you kill them already and yet you still kill packs of wolfs over they stupid fact that they are the same species as the things that killed your parents" she glared at him giving her eyes a wild animal look "Well i;m going to break some news to you" she took a breath in and then scream out "Your parents will never come back no matter how many werewolfs you kill you cry baby!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 pm
Aidyn lost his calm once again, and pushed her off of him, hard. "I'm not stupid, I know that!" He half growled, half shouted. "It's because of those monsters that I have never and will never feel the kind of affection a family can show. You have your pack, they took you in after your parents died. I had only myself. I could never trust anyone, trust me, I tried. All it did was make me even more twisted. You can change back into your wolf form and go back, I'm sure they'll accept you again. I've seen the way your alpha looks at you. He thinks of you as a daughter and treasured pack member. Now, leave me alone, before I change my mind!" He pushed himself back up and started walking again.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:45 pm
Jane Mason

She couldn't calm down she wanted to kill her eyes more wolf than human and she shook her head "Aw poor baby! Yeah you may by right my alpha may take me in, yeah maybe but he has to how the agreement of the pack, they aren't going to took me in, either way i know you don't care! you would rather wallow in your own self pity because you have no one there to love you" she screamed stomping her foot on the ground "Why don't you run along to kill some other creature because you right it's the right thing or get mad and kill me right here, i don't care either way" she turned her head away walking back into the darkness of the forest wanting to hunt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:51 pm
Aidyn ignored her and kept walking. He knew he'd pissed her off, and he knew he deserved every insult she threw at him, but he couldn't bring himself to kill her. He'd gone too soft, and she'd brought out all the bad things he'd done with no justification out for him to re-examine. He was disgusted with himself at the moment. Then, a thought occurred to him, and he turned around and started running. He wanted to catch her before she had a chance to find someone to talk to. "Jane!" He shouted, and he actually sounded kind of happy. He put his hand on her shoulder gently. "Jane, I have an idea. Will you listen to it?"

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:55 pm
Jane Mason

She was surprised he called out her name and fliched slightly when his hand gently touched her shoulder, she didn't turn to look at him still not calm and knowing if she saw the image of his face she would turn wolf and eat him. "Talk then" she said her voice quietly and hushed though she knew he heard it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:58 pm
Aidyn took his hand off her shoulder. "Since you're so sure your pack won't take you back, why don't you come with me? I can teach you to fight, and you can teach me to feel emotional pain. I know it sounds weird, but we can teach each other. And I won't kill unless I have to, which will be self-defense and food. Okay?" He hadn't really thought his plan through, but he was still a kid on the inside, and therefore very impulsive.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:05 pm
Jane Mason

Jane was taken back by his very blunt plan, like a child who would scream out there thought suddenly, she would have said no to him but looking in his eyes she felt like she couldn't almost. That it would break his heart doing it and he would throw a tamturem like a child, she blinked looking down and thinking about his request "I agree with you, i would go with you, but i have to ask you, why would you want to teach me or be taught by me?" she asked quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:53 pm
Aidyn smiled, and for the first time since his parents' deaths, it was a true smile. "Because, you're the only person who can get through to me. The last time I got worked up like that, I killed half a human town before I calmed down. Yet, when I got mad at you, I just walked away. Since you can affect me like that, I think you can be the one to help me un-twist myself, if that makes sense."

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 pm
Jane Mason

She had calmed down to the sight of his smile looking up at him with softer eyes and said in a calm soothing tone "Ys i guess that does make sense" she murmured "So where do we go from here" she said not knowing how to act around him since all the times they've been together they were screaming at each other.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces