Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNightRose14Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:54 pm
<3 My mom thought i was going to get it at an early age cause i was a heavier girl stare oh well, i got mine when i was 12, it didnt hurt or anything, and i didnt know what it was so i was really scared when it didnt go away xD i tried telling my mom but she didnt believe me, she yelled at me >>. then i had to show her (that was embarressing >///<) THEN she finally believed me and showed me how to put on a pad. I wish i had periods that didnt hurt T^T (aka cramps) <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:49 pm
[~+~]

I think i had my first one at 11 or 12.
Possibly 11.
I don't actually remember how it went really, only the vague memory of my mum going "Yes, that is your period." And telling me how to use a pad. ;>_>

The only reason i know how old i was is because i remember in Primary School always having to sit in a younger class when our class went swimming.
xD;

User Image

Empty Spiral

EmoXRomie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:53 pm
I got my period when I was 10 sad

It sucked, I didn't even know what a period was then and I was freckin' out so bad!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 pm
Kimmi Ko64
I got my period when I was 10 sad

It sucked, I didn't even know what a period was then and I was freckin' out so bad!

OMG *hugs you* I never met someone who had her period as young as me.  

whatagirlwants

Aisling the Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:17 am
I first got mine when I was eleven, though my mother had already sat me down and explained all the fun things that came with puberty so I was prepared for it. X3
I am the textbook average, I get it for five days every twenty-eight days and have little to no cramping. Though I do get horrendous PMS or PMT as they call it now. ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:53 pm
I got mine 3 weeks before my 12th birthday. I was regular after 5 months. I get mild to no cramps. I started during the weekend. And I start during the first week of every month or the week after. 3nodding  

MusicalSorrows

Dapper Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:55 pm
I got mine at 11 and i wasn't rly tat freaked out cause my mom already explained it to me a few months beforehand (i was havin breast developments..) o.o so ya....when i got mine which was like the very last day of june i was at home (thankfully) in the washroom on the toilet starin at the blood in the underwear....so then i just screamed for my mom to come inside the washroom and she explained to me how to use a pad so ya... i don't get cramps or anythin but SOMETIMES i would get mood swings and tat could get sooooo annoyin sometimes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 pm
I had my first period when i was 9. my mom said it was because milk has hormones in it to keep it preserved, so it makes children develop sooner than usual....after i heard about that, i pretty much stopped drinking milk altogether.... sweatdrop

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Mitsuki_Amakura
I had my first period when i was 9. my mom said it was because milk has hormones in it to keep it preserved, so it makes children develop sooner than usual....after i heard about that, i pretty much stopped drinking milk altogether.... sweatdrop

they give the cows hormones to make them produce milk without giving birth. For centuries calves were an unwanted byproduct of the milk industry. Also there is no detectable difference in the milk. I think it is a combination of hormone milk and meat and genetics. I heard of this one girl that got her period at 5 and was raped by her dad and got pregnant eek there may be other factors. For instance our cultures overemphasis on growing up and safety paranoia. Its impossible to pin "premature" development on one thing, it is far more likely a combination of many things that alone have no effect but together have drastic consequences.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm
I had my first period when I was 11. If I remember correctly, I got it when I was asleep, so in the morning I got a big shock when I saw a big red stain on the sheets. I had recently been to the class they give you in elementary to introduce girls to this new thing called "periods" and I didn't think I would get mine until I was 14 or older. I had pads in my bathroom, so I avoided telling my mum because it was obviously kind-of embarrassing for me, being so young. Though she eventually found out, I think the blood stain was a dead give-away. I agree with earlier posts that girls who get it earlier learn to cope with it earlier.

teddehguru

5,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100

Epicfied

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 pm
Ugh. I had mine when I was 11, almost 12.
I got it at home, luckily.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:02 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
s**t, am I the only person who had their first period at 11? ; - ;

No. I did too, except I was vomiting my intestines out and on my period at the same time.  

nightmare_death_witch

Goddess Tea Time

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 pm
Got mine at eleven after me and my mom came from the park to have a 'sex talk' *shudders* It was on the 7th of June at 11:28. I was so mad at my mom because right when we got in the car, she started talking about periods. I think she jinxed me. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:04 pm
i think i was 11/12 years old when i had mine, i knew what was going on but i was way to emberessed to tell anyone, i live with my dad and was in no mood for that aqward convo thank u, so i kinda just stuffed my underwear with toliet paper and stuff for about....uh... 2 and a 1/2 years? untill my older sister was going to take a shower after me and i forgot to rinse the bottom on the bath tub, i have really heavy flow so it looked like someone was murderd, 5 min. later when she told the whole family, i was. XD
oh, and i got it at the beach, god that sucked, thanks for those tampon vending machines everywhere, and for very uh, "open" friends that would tell me all that crap to make me blush that year. hahahaha  

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blau Engel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 am
I had my first one when I was 10 almost 11 stressed I hated it lol (not like I'm in love with it now but at least I can handle it) and we were on a vacation and I didnt want to go to the pool or anything...needless to say I was pissed lol  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff