Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:55 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
I know.
But it just pisses me off, how they will do anything to make it real. It's like; deluding yourself in thinking that you can be with a celebrity but you obviously won't. stare
well it's their opinion. you can't force an opinion on another. if they won't listen then it's their own fault.
I don't ******** care. I like NaruSasu but since it's my opinion no one gives a s**t.
I just like to watch avgn when I have nothing to do, he's funny but he must have a lot of free time.
AVGN said so himself that he's been busy, so of course he does have stuff to do. He's just playing AVGN for entertainment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
I know.
But it just pisses me off, how they will do anything to make it real. It's like; deluding yourself in thinking that you can be with a celebrity but you obviously won't. stare
well it's their opinion. you can't force an opinion on another. if they won't listen then it's their own fault.
I don't ******** care. I like NaruSasu but since it's my opinion no one gives a s**t.
I just like to watch avgn when I have nothing to do, he's funny but he must have a lot of free time.
AVGN said so himself that he's been busy, so of course he does have stuff to do. He's just playing AVGN for entertainment.
But he also said he does the whole avgn for fun.  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:37 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
..Are your exams really that hard?
My sister wasn't even that stressed about hers and she's in second year.
...I wonder if ranting should be considered as trolling o.O
Don't talk about exams...

Why would ranting be considered as trolling? Ranting is just a way on venting anger on that subject.
You are insulting what they like. Calling them names and all that.

But it's a rant, so I don't know. Rants are really considered as trolling just very loutish comments...
It's not loutish but mean snicker snicker  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:08 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks

Why would ranting be considered as trolling? Ranting is just a way on venting anger on that subject.

But it's a rant, so I don't know. Rants are really considered as trolling just very loutish comments...
..Snicker snicker?...... Err.. Okay then.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:09 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
I know.
I never said he doesn't do it for fun..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:35 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks

My new word.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks

My new word.
thats a rather stupid word to use.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks

My new word.
Butt out.  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
I know.
I never said he doesn't do it for fun..
You did say it..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks

My new word.
Butt out.
can't.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 am
A new one.

"When Sakura cried during the confession towards Sasuke, it was because she loved him.
When Sakura cried during the talk of what had to be done with Sasuke, it was also because she loved him.
However, did you notice that Sakura didn't cry at all during her confession towards Naruto?
She didn't cry when Naruto possibly called her a liar either.
Oh, I just realized lol.
"You're a hero who protected the village...the villagers all love you now and I'm just one of them"
That should tell you then and there, Sakura loves Naruto, just like the village loves Naruto right now"

First off, she cried because she still cares for Sasuke. Obviously, she also cried when she knew the burden Naruto held inside him for so long. And?

Naruto cried when Gaara died, does that mean he loves him?
..No. Seriously. Just because you cry for someone doesn't mean you love them. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:33 am
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
My new word.
Butt out.
can't.
Why?  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:17 pm
"And if you like Sakura because of her flaws then why defend them and make a s**t tone of excuses for her stupid behavior? You obviously don't think she has any flaws and if she has any they are excusable because you say so. No one ******** believes you Ren as they shouldn't because your full of it.
You "reject the idea that you butcher their personalities.
Well you can reject it and be in denial all you want that doesn't make it any less true. Everyone is sick of you're crap and you act like it's everyone else just "misunderstanding you" when we simply DON'T AGREE WITH YOU and personally, don't really care what you have to say anymore. You are the common denominator here, not everyone else. We are sick of your "My opinion > Your opinion" bullshit already."

Like how you're so full of s**t saying that you're not a troll. When you go around cussing at people who don't like the same thing you do. Then you called her a troll, just because her opinion is different from yours. Apparently, opinions does not apply to you.

Then what makes you think people will agree to you. Just because you 3 are practically verbally gang raping her. Doesn't mean everyone agrees that Hinata is not a stalker. That Hinata has grown throughout the series when it's ******** obvious that she didn't.

I don't see how that's any different from what you're doing.

"SasuSaku .. they are well-fitted . xP"
I found a lot of mistakes in this 7 words sentence.
First.
Well fitted? You mean they make a good couple? Well fitted!... I can't get over that.
Second.
Sasusaku... You know it's wrong right when she said that.
Third
They should be capitalized
Fourth
Sasusaku=abuse galore
Fifth
Sasuke might kill her
Sixth
He can never reach the light
Last.
Stupid 12 yr old.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:51 pm
Ok, I think you're being too mean. I use to really despise SasuSaku too, but some of the fans are bearable. Not all are 12 year old brats, just like how everyone thinks SasuNaru fans are 12 year old brats, but I'm sure you're not.
Calling them names and insults is just, well , mean.  

klavierxapollo

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 pm
klavierxapollo
Ok, I think you're being too mean. I use to really despise SasuSaku too, but some of the fans are bearable. Not all are 12 year old brats, just like how everyone thinks SasuNaru fans are 12 year old brats, but I'm sure you're not.
Calling them names and insults is just, well , mean.
You don't have to read what I say whatever. I know I'm mean. I'm not ashamed. Everyone is.
I know no fans that are tolerable.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces