Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Freelance's weight loss thread. [MOVED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losing weight is...
  Fun!
  Really hard
  Totally worth it!
View Results

freelance lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:41 pm
Food for today:

Breakfast:
Honey nut chex
Milk

Lunch:
Slim fast shake
Yogurt
A piece of bad bologna D:

Snack:
Air popped popcorn with some seasoning and cooking spray

Dinner:
Baked chicken with some Lipton seasoning and tomatoes and cheese
Broccoli

I didn't work out today, because it's SO DARN HARD to get up in the mornings when it's sad and cloudy outside. I did do some crunches though, so it's all good.

I bought some Kashi cereal yesterday, and I can't wait to try it. I have one more serving of the honey nut chex left, and then I get to try it. I love cereal... yuuum.

Other than that... things are going. I need to sleep more and I wish I was less stressed out, but what can you do?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:43 pm
Feeling pretty discouraged today. Brad and I went out for cheesecake last night, ate about two thirds of it and at the rest a minute ago. Of course, I also made cheesecake today for my surprise dinner for Brad and had to lick the bowl.

I'm more feeling discouraged because my friend posted a picture from winter break and I look a lot larger than I think I really am, but it was still disheartening. Not to mention this was before my diet. Meh. I really need to start working out, REALLY BADLY. Once opera is over, I'm thinking I'll start working out in the evenings as well, maybe right after class, shower and then dinner?

Opera will be teching in a week, so that's kind of stressful too. I really need o muscle down on my diet. I'm slowly getting better, I just really need to keep tabs on what I buy when I'm grocery shopping. Maybe my snack-y foods should be more high fiber or something, rather than just 100 calorie packs. I dunno. More veggies too, but they're hard to carry around with me.

UGH. I just need motivation (although I am going to allow myself to eat guilt free tomorrow for my special Valentine's Dinner I'm cooking).

I CAN DO THIS. I have until August, so there's really no excuse for me not reaching my goal weight!

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:57 am
Okay, I can't make promises on updating this until March. My show starts teching on Saturday, so I'll be crazy busy. I'm gonna try to keep working out and eating well as best I can, but the busy-ness and stress are going to make it difficult. I'll pop in when I can.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 pm
Last few days have been awful. I've been sick which means I eat anything and everything as comfort food, so I feel really awful and fat. UGH. I'm starting to feel better though, so hopefully I can get back on track soon. I also plan on working out a lot more after next week when rehearsals are done.

GAR!

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:14 pm
I'm back an alive! I'm hitting my diet hard again, and I'm going to start working out again!

Food for the day

Breakfast:
Honey nut cheerios
Milk

Lunch:
Slim fast shake
Multi-grain crackers

Snack:
100 calorie pack
Air popped popcorn
A piece of chocolate

Dinner:
Meat tortellini
Mushroom spaghetti sauce
Cauliflower and broccoli
Topped with Parmesan cheese
Piece of chocolate

Dessert:
Tiny piece of cherry cheesecake

Elliptical machine for half an hour smile

Not too bad!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:20 pm
Congratulations on starting again! A new month and a new start. Way to be.  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

freelance lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:26 am
themadwriter

I just got majorly bogged down. I was stage managing an opera on top of being a full time student, and the show opened and closed last week. I tried, but I caved into some minor stress eating.

New start though! Thanks for the support!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:27 am
Food for today:

Breakfast:
Honey nut cheerios
Milk

Lunch:
Hormel compleat chicken and dumplings
Piece of chocolate

Snack:
100 cal pack
Two Samoas

Dinner:
A few bites of chicken
Tortellini in pasta sauce
Cauliflower and broccoli
A piece of bread with butter and Parmesan cheese

Snack:
Yogurt

Half an hour on the elliptical
50 crunches

Not the best dinner, but I was super hungry and ate a lot later than normal. I probably won't eat anything later tonight, and if I do it'll be something delicious like a banana! But I worked out today, so I'm doing okay I think.

I think I'm going to try eating slightly larger lunches so I'm less prone to snacking throughout the day. I bought some sandwich stuff today, so we'll see how some sandwiches treat me.

freelance lover

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 am
freelance lover
themadwriter

I just got majorly bogged down. I was stage managing an opera on top of being a full time student, and the show opened and closed last week. I tried, but I caved into some minor stress eating.

I totally understand how that is. I got my degree in theatre and all that running around with shows just blew a hole into things. Here's to juggling everything!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:48 pm
themadwriter
freelance lover
themadwriter

I totally understand how that is. I got my degree in theatre and all that running around with shows just blew a hole into things. Here's to juggling everything!

Ah, so you understand tech week, which was what I was in last week. Tech week requires lots of chocolate, unfortunately.  

freelance lover

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:10 pm
Oh Goddess, tech week! Hello grabbing anything that you can possibly get in the 2 hours you're not in the theatre.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:27 pm
themadwriter
Oh Goddess, tech week! Hello grabbing anything that you can possibly get in the 2 hours you're not in the theatre.

Basically. I made a big vat of minestrone soup for dinners that had plenty of grains, veggies, and protein and just ate on it for the whole week xD The worst was the weekend when I had tech from 9-6 Saturday and 1:30-10:00 Sunday D: Ate a lot of Taco Bell...  

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm
Food for the day:

Breakfast:
Honey nut cheerios
Milk

Lunch:
Piece of break
Two pieces of turkey
Bologna
A piece of lettuce
A cupcake D:

Snack:
Granola bar (high fiber!)
Two cookies

Dinner:
Hormel compleat
Some mixed veggies
A piece of garlic bread

Snack:
Yogurt

Not great, but my Wednesdays are crazy and I didn't really have time to cook. I'm also not going to get a chance to workout tonight, but what can you do? I might have some veggies or something later tonight if I get hungry, but other than that I think I'm doing okay!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:33 pm
Food for today:

Honey nut cheerios
Milk

Lunch:
A piece of bread
Two pieces of turkey
Piece of bologna
Lettuce
Yogurt

Snack:
Granola
Piece of chocolate

Dinner:
Two pieces of zucchini pie
Piece of ham
Banana
A Tagalong...

Half an hour on the elliptical!
50 crunches

Hmmm... maybe should have forgone that last piece of zucchini pie, but... ah well. The rest of the day has been very successful I feel like! Feeling pretty good. Also discovered a better and more efficient way to burn calories on the elliptical.

It feels good being back on track! I've had a few chocolates, over the last few days, but I think that's okay. Found out the Volcano Burrito from Taco Bell has 800 calories D: Guess I won't be eating it a whole lot anymore... which is sad because I love it. Oh well...

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:33 pm
Food for today:

Breakfast:
Honey nut cheerios
Milk
Banana
A Tagalong xD

Lunch:
Two pieces of turkey
Lettuce
Bologna
Yogurt

Snack:
Granola bar

Dinner:
Slice of zucchini pie
Mixed veggies
Yogurt
Piece of chocolate

Snack:
Popcorn with butter D:
A couple pieces of chocolate D:

Half an hour on the elliptical
50 crunches

Not too bad! I'm kinda stressed- I have a job offer for the summer, but I'm still waiting to hear from another place. There are pros and cons to both it's just- ahhhh!

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff