Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
School Time Romance~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:43 pm
Alfie shook his head. "Not ballet dancing, I can hardly even remember what I'm doing. I'm surprised I didn't break my neck when you were watching me before. If you're not up for dancing, we can do something else. I have more CDs, we can just sit and listen to them. Or... If you have a suggestion, I'm all ears."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 pm
"Let's just listen."Leah said sitting down and streching abit.
"What type of music do you have?"She asked glancing at the time on her phone. She didn't have to be home and that made her happy.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:48 am
Alfie flipped through his CDs, and put one of his mixes into the boombox. "Mostly punk music, and rock or metal." He handed her the rest. "If you see a band you like, feel free to put it in." As he sat on the ground, he pressed play, then leaned back so his head was rested on the stone bench.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:12 pm
Leah nodded and began to flip through the cds reading the labels on each. She found one labled 'Escape the Fate' and put it in. Soon the song 'The Flood' began to play and Leah began to sing along.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 pm
Alfie put the CD she'd taken out to put Escape the Fate in, and put it in the spot it was in before. Then he closed his eyes, listening to the combination of her voice, the other voice, and the music. Her voice stood out the most, and he felt a slight smile tug at the corners of his mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:44 pm
LEah stopped singing.
"I'm sorry.I've really been trying to stop doing that but its hard.A lot of people find it annoying.I'm sorry."LEah said again pulling her hair into a ponytail.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm
Alfie grinned. "It's okay, I like your voice." He played with the zipper on the CD case, still quite nervous about all this. Even though he had spent an hour or so with her, he still wasn't used to attention. His grin faded to a small smile, and then was completely gone as he stared at the zipper handle in his fingers.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 pm
Leah flushed slightly and looked at Alfie.
"Hey, are you okay?"She asked before looking at her clock. If she wanted to avoid getting grounded she was going to have to leave soon.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:39 pm
Alfie looked up suddenly as he jolted back to reality. "What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about how worried I am for the audition." He smiled at her. "You can go, if you want, I just have to clean up here, and I don't live far away." He'd noticed her look at her clock, and knew what it was like to have to rush home.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:55 pm
"I can give you a ride if you want."Leah offered standing up slowly."If you don't live to far away I'm sure it'd be on my way."She added smiling.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:50 pm
Alfie smiled. "I would take you up on that, but my mom would ask all sorts of questions. You know how parents are." He started cleaning up his stuff. "Some other time, though. It's just, my parents aren't used to me having friends, since I started getting serious about my music. They were concerned at first, but when I explained what was going on in my head, they understood and backed out of my life for the most part. Not completely, they still want me to finish high school at least, and they still ask some questions, but other than that, I'm on my own. So, if I suddenly got a ride home from someone, my parents wouldn't leave me alone."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:52 pm
"Are you sure?You could tell 'em I'm a dancer. Of ballet of course."Leah said similiing and dusting herself off. "I'd be happy to give you a ride."She added walking to the gate. Leah adjusted a bag on her back and waited at the gate for his response.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:59 am
Alfie laughed a little. "Even a dancer friend, they'd think something was up." He waved goodbye and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "See you around!" He said as he started walking to his house.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:29 pm
"See ya."Leah called waving and walking to her car. Quickly she got in and began to drive home a smile on her lips. Maybe school won't be so bad.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:04 am
Alfie had to walk around the school, as his house was in the opposite direction as the music courtyard, but he was used to it. There was no one to meet outside the school, and only adults on the streets, since all the students that walked had already walked home. When he got home, he announced himself to his mother and went to his room to read.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff