Ska'd up on the tv Screen. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koolbeanzkt

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:03 pm
got another one!!!

in the movie krippendorf's tribe, MMBT's song the impression that i get is played a few times....  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:38 am
This thread was too long to read, but MMB (TITIG) was on SNL, an MMB (TITIG) song was in the movie, "Father's Day", The specials have "Little b***h" in DDR, but i don't think that counts, since DDR is a video game. I heard Johnny Carson used to dress up for MTV in a three piece suit and play Ska videos, but i think I was about 10 back then...listening to The spice girls.

However, I always loved that one MMB song (TITIG) since I first heard it, then I didn't pay attention to ska till I was older. I found that song again one day and it made me so happy, cause I was looking for it forever from every place I'd heard it, I even knew it came out in 1997, and one day I accidently bumped into it....I'll shut up now. <3

That's all I got.  

SkaBanana

Two Tone Charlie

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:49 am
Pressure Drop by the Maytals is in GTA: San Andres.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:36 am
from what people have told me, the specials' little b***h is in sixteen candles...but im not really sure...i havent seen that movie in awhile...  

koolbeanzkt

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:55 pm
koolbeanzkt
from what people have told me, the specials' little b***h is in sixteen candles...but im not really sure...i havent seen that movie in awhile...
I'll have to look into that!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:39 am
The song "Jabberjaw" from Pain. It's not exactely ska, maybe ska-core at the least.. But it's got a trumpet. It was featured on the old Cartoon Network Shorties. Ah ,good times...  

Maximillian Riese

SilentPalpatine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:47 pm
On a episode of Next, a guy was wearing a Mad Caddies jacket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:59 pm
Two Tone Charlie
Pressure Drop by the Maytals is in GTA: San Andres.

Seriously?!  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Peel Slowly And See

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:59 pm
409_in_your_coffee
Oh ya, on the one Pimp My Ride this chick had a truck I think and it had a black and white "Ruder than you" sticker.

Xibit had no idea what the hell that meant and he said something as rude being not polite or something like that.

Ahh the wonders of television.

Hey you, don't watch that. Watch this. This is the heavy heavy monster sound. The nuttiest sound around....

I want that sticker! Hehe lol @ Xibit. whee

Well yeah I remember that Simpsons episode, I'm pretty confident that at the beginning of Adam Corolla's morning radio show they play a bit of a Mighty Mighty Bosstones song. And I don't know if this counts or not, but on The Alternative on vh1 Classic they tend to play the videos A Message To You Rudy and Ghost Town quite frquently as well as some 3rd wave ska.

...So if you've come in off the street, and you're beginning to feel the heat, well listen buster you better start to move your feet to the rockinest rock steady beat of Madness...One Step Beyond!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:16 pm
um well they play ska on comercials alot....i just notice that awhile back, like on the animal planet comercial Meerkat Manor... its kinda cool :3

and my little sister watched ...i dunno like disney or somthing and they played it on a comercial, and they played some ska on the disney movie...brink i think somthing like that about thos people who skate , it was like a disney channel movie or somthing, i heard it when my sister was watching it when i came to eat

they play it in alot of high school movies like 10 thing i hate about you (duh), and you drive me crazy, and lots more.....

oh and in the rave master opening ...reel big fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9oma8FMm6A&search=rave master

and well if u got the aquabats dvd....i got it from my cousin ^^

well when Fox family was doing this thing a long time ago... i mean now its called ABC family, the aquabats played alittle on tv  

asianska104

Suicidal Pepsi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:18 pm
On The Aquabats episode of Top Welt, they did say they were putting together a TV show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:38 pm
Suicidal Pepsi
On The Aquabats episode of Top Welt, they did say they were putting together a TV show.

yeah its a little kids show  

asianska104

bob111234

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:52 am
A british movie called The Theory of Flight plays It's You by the Specials.
SLC punk had ska in it. Most notably I never Promised you a Rose Garden by the Suicide Machines. It's possible that ska bands have played on late night t.v. shows. Sublime ad Rancid songs were in Fun with d**k and Jane. The Aquabats were on Attack of the show. Ummm.... that's all I got.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:08 am
I was watching a McDonalds commercial and it had this guy wearing a tshirt with the mod logo on it, and they had a ska rythem going on in the background.  

SilentPalpatine

annerbelle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:35 am
5ubliminalM355ag35
koolbeanzkt
I'll have to look into that!

It's during the dance.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas