Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:34 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai put his hands in his pockets with a smug expression. That was basically the reaction that he had hoped for. "It is what it is, honey." Kai loved flirting and did it with a passion. He even made it into an art at which he was a connoisseur.
"You'll have to trade a massive bed for a cozy sofa, it seems. Oh, and I have no actual intention of singing. It's hardly my forte."
Kai laughed. "Sofas just serve to make it a lot more intimate." He glanced aside at Naoko. "You're singing whether you like it. It's only fair."

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I don't sing." the blond spoke, crossing his arms over his chest as he walked, cigarette resting between lightly pink lips. "I play keyboards. It's a matter of principal."
Granted, if he was drunk enough...
Well, he'd have to cross that bridge when he came to it.
Right now, he was trying not to blush or succumb to Nakai's teasing comments.
'Honey?!' his mind had screamed, but thought better of getting into another fight in public over the pet name.

His own mind was working over just how things were going to play out...
Ryuukaze obviously enjoyed the idea of the two, probably thinking 'twins' as sexy, while Nakai had just hinted at a portion of what was to come.
At least Naoko had never had a spanking fetish... otherwise that might make Nakai a bit TOO happy.
He sighed as they walked, realizing that he might be the only uke among the three.
They were both clearly taking the initiative, after all...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:50 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

"Oh, we'll see about that." Kai walked through the double doors of the institution, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, no matter how tough that was with two other equally good looking men.
The karaoke place was combined with a restaurant, and the waitress that approached them had a massive giggle fit with her fellow workers before actually coming over. "Table for three?" Kai thanked the gods that he had changed his appearance just enough for them to not completely recognize him as Nakai. "No, just a karaoke room." Kai knew that it was a bit early in the day to be requesting such a room, but that would only mean that there was definitely one available.
The waitress giggled once again and smiled, trying to push out her chest and emphasize that as much as possible. "Right this way."

((Headin' off to bed after this post or the post in the other thread...))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Naoko couldn't help roll his eyes at the girl's display.
Usually he didn't mind it.
But having a rack jiggled before his face on his day off was HARDLY his idea of a good day.
Bearer of said rack always expected Naoko to be kind and courteous... usually a photo and an autograph.
As long as he wasn't recognized, he was fine though.

Once inside the Karaoke room, the blond immediately shed his coat and two of the scarves. He left the green one on, hanging the other two up with his coat behind the door.
Naoko had chosen tight black leather pants and a skin-tight dark purple shirt that was devoid of sleeves, revealing his lightly muscled thin frame.
He plopped down onto the sofa, feet up at one end, completely taking up the sitting room.
Well, not completely, since there were two single seat chairs on either side of the sofa.
But the musician figured that his splayed out figure, head tilted back on the arm rest with his eyes closed in relaxation, would be a bit too tempting.
And Naoko wanted to know who bit first...

(((OOC: Hai! I'll probably stay awake for a while... least another hour or so, hehe. OYASUMI!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:04 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

The bar was very nice, Ryu noted. Dimly lit...the fact made his inner self squee with excitement.
Following the two into the karaoke room, he said, "Alright, who's drinking what? Waitress, can you go ahead and bring a tray of jello shooters to start us off?"
Turning around again, Ryu was surprised to see the figure of Naoko spread out in such a pose on the couch.
He must have died and gone to heaven.
Inside, he wanted to take a running leap on top of the man and ravage him, but instead he shrugged out of his long black coat, revealing his also sleeveless linen shirt the ruffles puffing out freely now. His pants were skin tight, a shiny black material. He reached for the microphone and pretended to knock it over, bending at the waist in front of the two men to pick it up, and raising it to his mouth as he stood in a very suggestive fashion, as if he were about to take it into his mouth.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:11 pm

"Warm Sake." Naoko spoke confidently. "Maybe some sprite mixed with coconut rum. Large one."
His eyes were still closed... so he failed to notice Ryuukaze's most intriguing pose.
If he had...
Well...
He wouldn't have been responsible for suddenly turning into the sofa and curling up.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image
Well, that wouldn't do. He saw that Naoko wasn't looking, so he held the pose and called the other man's attention.
"Nnn...Nako-kun...don't you like vanilla? Vanilla vodka is soooo much better with sprite."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:33 pm

"I don't much care for Vodka." Naoko spoke, opening his eyes. "I..."
But anything he had been about to say was cut immediately short as he blushed furiously.
's**t!' the musician cursed to himself, suddenly looking away from Ryuukaze. 'This was a bad time to wear these pants...'
Just his luck...
"I... if you're that hungry, Ryuukaze-san, perhaps you should get something to eat. I doubt a microphone tastes very sweet." the blond spoke, a bit flustered, as he tried to cover up his own rush of hormones.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Hmm?" he feigned innocence, standing the microphone back up. "Oh..I was just picking something I dropped up? Was my mouth open?" he cocked his head to the side in a mock-puppy stance, then narrowed his eyes and began walking toward Naoko. Bingo. He had gotten this one riled up a bit already. Slinging his hips side to side as he walked, he made sure there was a hint of a grind in his step, showing off the obvious bulge in his tight pants.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:15 pm

Laughing, Naoko closed his eyes again.
But that one action.
Closing his eyes...
It had been INCREDIBLY hard.
'Could he possibly be any more provocative?!' the musician's mind screamed, trying to banish the image of those hips from his thoughts...
"Picking something up, hardly." the man continued, 'seeming' to be relaxing on the sofa. "More like trying to get us riled up I think."
But would Ryuukaze admit it?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:23 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Why on earth would I do something like that?" he asked, looking between Naoko and Kai, shrugging his shoulders. The waitress came back, knocked on the door, and left the drinks along with a bucket of ice before quickly leaving again.
Ryu picked up a jello shot and threw it back, swallowing it effortlessly in one gulp, somehow making even that seem seductive.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Sitting up, Naoko ran a hand through his blond hair. "No idea." he teased before reaching out and taking his sprite and rum.
In no time, he had downed half of the glass.
Setting it back on the table in front of the sofa, he laid down again, amber eyes staring up at the ceiling. "It's ungodly cold outside... I think the idea to come in here was quite brilliant." the musician smiled, obviously liking being warm and comfortable.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:02 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai chuckled softly as he watched the antics between the two. He found himself to be the lucky one that was wearing loose pants. Well, at least more loose than that of the other two.
Kai hung up his jacket and glanced between the blue sofa and the two white chairs. He approached Naoko and smiled mischievously. "I'm impartial to the color blue, I'm afraid." He found some room to place one knee on the other side of Naoko, effectively straddling him. "And I'm sure that Ryuukaze is too..." He leaned in, his hair slightly brushing over Naoko's face.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:01 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Yatta!!!" his inner self screamed as Kai made his move. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. He grabbed another shot, then another, downing them quickly enough to at least be able to blame anything that might happen on a buzz.
Kai was straddling Nako-kun...and he had just effectively invited Ryu to come join in.
He wasn't about to give Nako the chance to protest.
Fast as a shot, Ryu was by the couch, giggling softly as he slipped himself into the small space right above Nako's head, letting his hand "accidentally" caress the man's face, moving on the cushion so that the blonds head was practically in his lap.
"Kai-kun! How kind of you to notice! I do love the color blue...but I think I am starting to like green as well..." he tugged at Nako's scarf.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:26 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Nakai knew that he had to be cautious about his flirting. They were in a semi-public place after all. It wasn't some place secure like his own home or something. Still, he was much to caught up in it to stop now.
He chuckled as Ryu joined in. Perfect. This was going to be more fun than he had anticipated, if it went right.
"But you know what I seem to like the most? The color of flushed skin..." He smiled mischievously and lifted Naoko's chin with his hand that wasn't supporting him. "I think you personally look better without a scarf on, NAKO honey."

N a k a i

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces