Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Emo = stupid... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about emo?
It's good.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
It's retarded.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Even POP music is better than EMO!
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Ska is god.
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

nothing_noone_blank

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:35 pm
well come on guys don't be hating on Emo. I'm not saying everything they say is cool. I mean saying all emo is crying and whinning is so un-true and stereotyping is not cool. Emocore didn't start about with just a bunch of kids whinning. it was supposed to be a more meaningful kind of music. Not crying. People just say Emo is like that just to make fun of music they don't like. if you can say this about emo than emokids have the same right to make fun of how ska sounds and how we dance. please respect other people's opinions. that way the world becomes a better place 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:29 pm
SkankingXPirate_argh!
well come on guys don't be hating on Emo. I'm not saying everything they say is cool. I mean saying all emo is crying and whinning is so un-true and stereotyping is not cool. Emocore didn't start about with just a bunch of kids whinning. it was supposed to be a more meaningful kind of music. Not crying. People just say Emo is like that just to make fun of music they don't like. if you can say this about emo than emokids have the same right to make fun of how ska sounds and how we dance. please respect other people's opinions. that way the world becomes a better place 3nodding
lol, come on! Live a little! Just some good clean emo bashing fun! No ones gonna get hurt! Don't be such a downer man.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:38 pm
Emo sucks, it's a fact, check the dictionary, ain't there, it sucks. Ska is in the dictionary, thus it's god.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:45 pm
Red-Baron
Emo sucks, it's a fact, check the dictionary, ain't there, it sucks. Ska is in the dictionary, thus it's god.
LOL yes!  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:13 pm
I love logic, don't you?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:07 pm
Red-Baron
I love logic, don't you?

Hell yeah  

King Of The Ska
Captain

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:39 pm
God Of The Ska
Red-Baron
I love logic, don't you?

Hell yeah
I second that!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:39 am
Red-Baron

Yay!!!!! Ska is god! I wanna go find a dictionary now, see what it says smile  

girl_no_13

Worthless Marshmellow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:02 pm
nothing_noone_blank

x: Respect mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:48 pm
girl_no_13
Red-Baron

Yay!!!!! Ska is god! I wanna go find a dictionary now, see what it says smile

ha, already did ^^  

King Of The Ska
Captain

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:03 am
Worthless Marshmellow
nothing_noone_blank

x: Respect mine.
HAHA yes! and mine says emo sucks! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:40 pm
Emo makes me cry. It makes me want to sit in a corner and slice myself up! ;-; Waaaa!!! I'm so depressed.

...I'm done now.

My friend and I started our on anti-emo group: P.R.A.Y.E.R. - Punk Rockers Against You Emo Retards. Sadly, there's only two of us so far. xD But its fun.  

Speed Calypso

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:15 pm
Kyoko Toshi
Emo makes me cry. It makes me want to sit in a corner and slice myself up! ;-; Waaaa!!! I'm so depressed.

...I'm done now.

My friend and I started our on anti-emo group: P.R.A.Y.E.R. - Punk Rockers Against You Emo Retards. Sadly, there's only two of us so far. xD But its fun.
Can I be an honorary member of PRAYER? haha  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:54 pm
me too!  

Red-Baron

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:06 pm
nothing_noone_blank

I do agree with you, I don't particularly like some kinds of heavy metal and emo but you gotta remember to respect others.

My friend HATES ska yet enjoys skanking...hmm....

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff