Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:03 pm
[[Yeah might as well ^-^]]
----
Huoriel expected this kind of response and took it to heart. Once nightfall she stepped outside, having darkness shield her even though she was only going out a inch or two. She breathed in the night air, taking in the wonderous little view she had. It was truly an experience to see the top of the forest and see the small, sparkling lights in the sky. She couldn't wait to see the sun without it hurting her.
------------
The next day Huoriel paced back and forth awaiting Ineil's arrival. The more she waited the more she began to wonder if he was truly coming back. She sighed trying to convince herself to relax, but alas she couldn't. There would be enough time to relax and talk once Ineil arrived. If he arrived.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm
Inei stopped at the base of the cliff. He was slightly late, having to explain to the councillor why he was leaving again. The negotiations were going to take a while, he had lied.
When he finally made his way to the cliff, he remembered his promise to Huoriel, and picked a lavender, holding the stem between his teeth as he climbed.

He had brought a small pack along with him this time, filled with food and water for Huoriel. He arrived at the cave, and heard movement from inside.
"Huoriel?" he asked after taking the flower out of his mouth.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm
"Inei!" she practically shouted, making purple flames appear around her. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming!" she moved with quick steps towards him. She was happy to hear his voice once again and couldn't help, but be excited. She took the supplies from him and placed them in her small bag, taking a quick drink of water before putting that away as well. She took up the postion she had the other day and waited for him to sit beside her.In her excitement she had forgotten about the flower so she had no idea that he held a lavender in his hand still.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:26 pm
Inei smiled brightly, though she couldn't see it. He had quite the effect on her, it seemed. He watched as she took the supplies and placed them with her own. When she sat down, he joined her, holding out the flower.

"My hand is in the same place it was yesterday, not far from yours. Reach out, slowly. I brought you a flower, called a lavender. Smell it." he offered in a soft tone, waiting for her outline to reach out for it.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:33 pm
Huoriel did as she was told, taking the flower in her hands gently. She brought the strange plant to her nose and breathed deeply. She let out a soft sigh as the sweet scent hit her.
"This, this is probably the best thing I've smelled in my life," she breathed, smiling still. "Describe how it looks for me. The best you can."
She touched the small petals gently as she waited for him to explain what the lavenders look like.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 pm
"I thought you'd like it. You can keep it, if you'd like." Inei offered with a smile, again, even though she never saw any of them.
"Describe it...well, it's kind of thin, it has a small flower at the complete top with smaller buds under it for a little bit." he began, watching as her fingers made their way across the flower.
"And it has a nice colour to it...kind of...well, you'd have to see it." he said with a soft laugh.

-----
[Off for the night. Way too tired o.o]  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 pm
"Fair enough the first thing I want to see when I'm able to," she said, admiring how it felt under her fingertips. "Okay, today, I want to know about your culture if you don't mind." She was ready for more learning and ready to tell him anything he wanted to know. She was anxious to learn more that she wasn't going to deal with idle small talk even though she'd probably enjoy that small of a thing too.
----
[[Lol night biggrin till next we meet xd ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:01 am
Inei nodded to himself. "My culture...well, it's a republic government, to start, with a council that rules everything. There is quite a lot of art in the town...we make beautiful items out of wood, sculptures and statues, all that." he began.

For reasons unknown to him, he wanted to reach out and take her hand while he spoke. Maybe because she never had a true friend, and that would show her that he believed her, even trusted her.
All he knew was that whenever her hand had brushed his, or when she'd taken it yesterday, it felt soft, gentle, almost caring.
"We are also great lovers of music and poetry." he added with a smile.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:01 pm
Huoriel nodded and smiled as he spoke. She already liked the sound of his home, still feeling anxious to see it for herself. Her hand still brushed the small petels of the lavender in her hand just to keep her hands busy as he spoke to her. She liked listening to him, it was comforting and it was nice to know she wasn't alone anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 pm
Inei sat there in silence, knowing that simply his presence was probably helping him more than his voice was. She had someone now, someone to talk to, after a long time in the Underdark, on her way from the drow cities to this cave, where there was nothing, really.

"You know, eventually, you'll have to face that sun." he informed her after a little while.
"I have this idea...maybe, every time I come up here, you can start sitting a little closer to me, and I'll start moving a little farther down toward the entrance of the cave. It's going to take a while for your eyes to adjust enough to see outside...but I won't lie, after all that time underground, they will hurt when you first step out there into the sun." he said.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 pm
Huoriel didn't mind the sudden silence between them for that short moment. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable in the least bit. It was actually nice just having him beside her like he was.

She was starting to get used to the silence when he spoke again making her ears perk up a little to listen to him. She nodded once again.
"Yes, I knew I'd have to face it,"she sighed happily. "It'll be worth it though and I'm glad that you're here to help me little by little with this slight dilemma." She smiled at him again even though he couldn't see it. It was a little weird to smile like she did. She had never smiled happily like this her whole life. It was new and a little odd. "It's nice to have someone with me," she admitted outloud in just a little over a whisper.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 pm
"I'm sure it does." Inei said in a soft voice. He wondered if she'd ever had someone like him around before.
"After spending all that time alone down there, it would be nice to have someone to talk to." he added, smiling softly.
He again debated reaching out and taking her hand. But he didn't...not yet anyways.
"Could you tell me a little about your story? How about you start with...why you left?" he asked.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 pm
Huoriel stiffened for a moment at the question, but then softened not knowing for sure why she had stiffened up like that.
"As you know it's a dog eat dog world down there," she said, moving her hand from the lavender to her forehead. "Most of my kin had perished though I was never close with them. I was alone amongst the masses," she curled her legs to her again. "Everyday was a struggle. Since resources are so scarce down below you had to fight to get what was needed. Survival of the fitess," she shook her head. "It's just an awful way to live.I-I couldn't stand all the constant fighting though I've lived there all my life." She sighed softly, resting her head against her knees as she often did. "It's hard being the way I am in that world." she concluded, turning her head to look at him again. She pressed her lips together to hold back the tears that she felt stirring up in her eyes. She hadn't cried in years and she wasn't going to start now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 am
Inei listened to her story, and it touched him a little. She was truly sincere about it...he believed every word.
He trusted her, in a sense.

He heard a slight difference in her tone of voice toward the end, and knew she was getting a little choked up. He reached out, and, as best he could, put his hand on her cheek, his slightly calloused hand rough against her smooth skin.
"Don't worry." he said softly. "You're among friends now. As soon as you can make it out of these caves, you can prove to the council that you're different...and start a new life among us." he offered, in the same soft tone. He didn't know how she'd take that: likely, it was the first time anyone had shown her anything close to affection.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:48 am
Huoriel had winced slightly at his touch being that she had never been touched like that before. She saw no harm was coming from it so she allowed herself to relax and lean into his touch. His hand was warm against her cheek. It was strange how comforting this small gesture of kindness brought to her.

She smiled again though he couldn't see it and nodded when he spoke of the council. "I would like that," her voice came out softer then she intended, but it would suffice. Her hand then lifted to place it ontop of his as she allowed her eyes to close. She felt at peace, something she hadn't felt her whole life. This new life was going to stir up new feelings she had never felt her whole life. She could hardly wait.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff