Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:56 pm
Gikishou watched them leave before turning to kyo, about to ask if they'd hurt him. He felt a pang when he saw how the freshman was looking at him. he kept his hands at his sides so that he wouldn't scare him more than he already had. "I won't hurt you, okay?" He was about a foot away now. He carefully reached a hand out. "Did they do anything to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:39 pm
Kyo just stayed where he was. Sure, "G" didn't seem to mean any harm and was at a reasonable distance away. There was no threatening atmosphere coming from him, but Kyo just didn't want to move. The shock of the events had caused him to freeze, and no matter how many times he tried to get out of his frozen state his body just wouldn't listen. It was as if invisible chains had come out of the wall and held him in place. For some reason, he couldn't even speak at all either.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:52 pm
Gikishou waited a few moments before he realized that Kyo was in shock. He slowly rested a hand on his shoulder. "Okay, don't be scared,but I'm gonna ick you up now, okay? You need to lay down until the shock wears off." He told him before carefully pickin ghim up without resistance. He looked until he found Kyo's room and laid him on the bed, placing the covers over him. "There. Blink twice if you want some water."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:22 pm
Kyo had flinched when "G" touched his shoulder. It wasn't like the junior was going to hurt him or anything, but it was that shock impulse again. He was never the kind to get over an unfortunate event right away.

Suddenly, he found himself carried to his room and set on his bed, and it didn't take him long to find out who brought him there. He then felt heat rising to his cheeks and he was sure he was blushing.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:27 pm
"Okay... so you're not thirsty... um..." He paused as he noticed a pink tinge covering his cheeks. He grinned. "Kyo are you... blushing?!" His grin grew as he sat down beside him. "That is too cute." he said, but made sure that he didn't do anything else to make Kyo uncomfortable. After a moment, he got some water for him anyway. "usually if you eat or drink something it helps with the shock." he told him, tilting kyo's head up and helping him take a sip.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:48 pm
Kyo's eyes widened when "G" noticed his blush. His blushed darkened and he panicked a little. He eventually calmed down when the junior didn't say anything else, and the heat in his cheeks disappeared.

Before he knew it, his head was tilted up and there was a glass gliding over his lips, and he figured it might have been a glass of water. Shakily, he parted his lips to let the liquid in.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:53 pm
Gikishou smiled and let him drink, taking it away from his mouth after a moment so that the other could breathe. One class he always paid attention to was health. He usually fixed himself up after some fights. "There, that'll help some." he rearranged the pillows so that it would be more comfortable for Kyo. He paused for a moment. "I forgot to tell you my name, didn't I?" He asked before chuckling. "My name's Gikishou. I didn't want to be given 'Giki' as a nickname, so everyone calls me 'g' instead." he told him, though he knew someone had probably already told Kyo his nickname.

((night, will reply in the morning. I'm off grounding!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 pm
(Okay, night. And yay!)

"Um... I see. I... think you know my name already, right? I think whoever told you about the tutorial session also told you who your tutor was going to be." Kyo replied after finally finding his voice. "Th-thanks for saving me back there. I-I thought..." He found himself trailing off and he choked a little. He turned himself until he was lying on his side and facing the wall. It seemed shameful if "G" saw him crying. He trembled a little, and then sobs started rising from his throat. He tried to keep it in, but eventually they forced themselves out and he was powerless against them.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:30 am
Gikishou saw him turn around and felt a wave of pity for the kid. When he realized that he was crying, he rubbed Kyoi's arm to help calm him down. "They've got a worse rep than me." He confided before sighing. "Anyone would be afraid of them."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:47 pm
All Kyo could do was sob uncontrollably. He didn't pay much attention to G's attempts to calm him down, but he did greatly appreciate it. Still, he was unable to calm down. The tears just kept coming, but they had slowed a little now.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:07 pm
Gikishou let him cry it all out, telling him that it was all right, and trying to calm him down some. By then, he had just pulled the other to his chest and let him sob into his shirt. He rubbed his back soothingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:03 pm
It seemed like forever before Kyo finally stopped crying and he just sat there in the comfort of G's arms. It wasn't long after that he heard the sound of a car parking in the drive way. His parents were home, but why so early?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:07 pm
Gikishou kept rubbing his back after Kyo stopped crying. He needed a little comfort right now. He heard the car and froze. Carefully, he pulled away. "Don't want your parents getting the wrong idea." he explained as he tucked him under the covers. "Besides, you need some rest. I'll keep watch tonight to make sure they don't try again." He assured him before ruffling his hair lightly. He met the parents at the door, explaining that Kyo was his new tutor.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:44 pm
Kyo listened to the conversation going on downstairs. His parents sounded a little upset for some strange reason. He could tell they were angry about the windows being broken, and they'd most likely blame him for it. There was hardly any doubt of that.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:53 pm
Gikishou listened to the reprimands of 'not being allowed in their home without their express permission' and 'having no respect of privacy', but at the part where they were saying that he should be arrested for coming into the house he raised a hand to stop them. "Sorry to interrupt, but, in case you haven't heard, the people who broke your windows and came in before I did, tried to rape your son. If I should be arrested for protecting him, then obviously this place really is warped." He said icily before walking past them and out to his truck. He went ahead and drove home, but came back an hour later to keep watch, staying unseen of course.

((night))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces