Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:14 pm
Avienne's eyes widened at that. "No. ********. s**t! Every freakin' night?!" Okay, now THAT was NOT cool. God of wine? Oh hey, hooray, welcome to wine heaven. Celebrations? Har-har-har. "What does he DO when he's drunk? Don't tell me he goes off hitting girls." Or I swear I'll punch that guy right in his face, God or not. But she didn't say that out loud.

She stuck her tongue out childishly at Zanna's response. "And stop with the sarcasm. You and I both know it ain't doing anyone any good. So what brings a catgirl around in Zeus' garden?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:26 pm
Amara pops up outta nowhere saying "Heh, why do you think I often go hide in Artemis' forest?? And looks you were right Ame, there is a feline here!"
she exclaims while walking over to Zanna, "Your a pretty kitty! heart Can I pet you?!?!"

Ame walks through the bush while complaining "Why can't we take the normal paths and trails like all the others?!?!?!" She then looks at all the other people. "Wow, I didn't realize Dionysus invited so many people this time. sweatdrop Lovely to meet you all. Don't mind Amara, she's kinda high off of the chocolate from the party. And now I know not to let her eat any, seeing as how its laced with wine."

Amara then exclaims "But the Chocolate is oh so good!!! And only Dionysus or Demeter can make it to perfection!!!" She pulls out some chocolate covered strawberries and plops down eating them. "Yum!!" ^_^ 4laugh  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:26 pm
User Image

Zanna raised an eyebrow when Avi sked if he hit on girls. "Sor-ry, sarcasm is who I am" she said, her voice light "And right now I'm standing on some grass talking to you. Oops, there goes my sarcasm again. Okay, I am visiting cuz I had nothing better to do. It's too easy to steal from humans....just kidding" She laughed. "I only spy on them" Zanna sat down in the grass and stretched out. The sun heated her fur, causing a quiet pur to be realeased.
She looked up at the girls who walked in, and hissed when asked to be petted, "haha just kidding. I dont usually hiss. Uh, sure you can pet me..i guess." Zanna laid back down and folded her arms behind her head, relaxing. When someone mentioned and invite Zanna sat up. "Wait, we needed to be invited? Oh, crap..." She looked around, actually hoping she DID need and invite. She wanted to leave

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 pm
"Dude, if you're trying to get me mad, you have no idea how much you're failing." Rude and annoying she may be, but basically, she doesn't give a s**t to the world as long as they don't stick their noses into other people's business and mind they're own, just as she does. She raised her eyebrow. "So you spy on humans? What are you, a pervert?" Ew... perverts. She swear, if she had been spying on people BATHING... Gah, the mental image just won't get outta her HEAD!

Her eyebrows raised even higher when she saw the newcomers. "More party people?" She slapped her forehead. "Great, just great."  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:41 pm
User Image

Zanna rolled her eyes. "Wow, no. I get hired by....certain people to collect information. Regarding that subject, you really don't need to know anymore. Or why exactly I'm here by the way. Oh and not JUST humans silly" she added laughing "They're just the most common to spy on. Plus they usually dont have powers and are clueless...no offense." she said to the two girls that had been watching their banter.
Avi was giving Zanna a headache and her sleek black tail started to twitch in aggravation. But she knew Avi was irritated. She could feel it and Zanna was actually amused.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 pm
"No, you have to go. Over half the people who show up to his parties are nothing more than partycrashers. Course everyone know Dionysus' famous saying, "The more the merrier." Personally I'm glad we'd finally wandered off. Don't mind Amara, she is nothing like this especially around new people." Ame explained.

"But Ame, I'm almost out of chocolate. Can we go back and get-" Amara started to complained.

"No! we are going to head to hte other side of the gardens and have you healed back to normal. And to get away from all this noise and chaos. I still can't believe you actually fell for that...." Ame growled and exclaimed.

Amara yawns and asks "Are you done ranting yet, I'm getting sleepy and a headache. I wanna go back to our den in the forest."

Ame pulls Amara onto her feet. "Come on, lets get you healed and then we will return to our peaceful forest." she says then looks at others. "It was lovely to meet you all, we shall see eachother again real soon." She politely says before Dragging Amara off by the sleave.

"No! I don't wanna go!!!!" Amara yells while starting flail about. "I just wanna go home!!!!!" She breaks free of Ame's grip, changes into her wolf form, and runs in the opposite direction. "Yay, I'm free!!!

I'm hoping my colorcoding will be easier to tell whos talking. I'm getting tired and lazy to write it out like a script.... I'm off to bed. ~toodles!~ Maybe talk to you all again tomorrow at some point. ^_^ 3nodding  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:51 pm
Avienne raised her hands in defeat. "Okay, okay. I won't ask anything more about your personal life." Despite her irritation, this catgirl isn't someone who she should be worried about. Sure, being wary was essential, but judging from the way she answers her questions, she's just someone personal. Real suspicious people wouldn't go telling you not to poke in their business so straight forwardly. They wouldn't even give you any suspicion.

((I need bed too. Toodle-toos! xD Hope to meetcha tomorrow! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 pm
User Image

Zanna was surprised that Avi gave up, but she didn't seem suspicious, so she decided she was alright, despite her being to rude. But it was just part of who she was, kind of like Zanna was a little too sarcastic sometimes.

When the two girls left, Zanna's ear tilted and she peered into forest, wondering what was in there. Zanna wanted to go in, but looked over to Avi, who was sitting there, quiet, like she didn't want to be at this stupid party anyway. She looked into the forest and turned on her night vision. Everything was tinted purple but she could see into the forest. It seemed devoid of life except for a few small creatures.. A quiet, dark forest? Sounds like the place for me... She looked at Avi again, but didn't want to leave her all alone, and she didn't want to ask the girl to come with her.
Zanna laid back down on the grass, and was soon taking a cat-nap. One where she was sleeping but she was still aware of things around her.

Ooc: okies i will rp w/ u guys later!

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:08 am
Avienne surveyed the area. This place reeks a loud cry of 'DIFFERENT!', but she hasn't yet detect anything unfamiliarly dangerous. Guess she just have to focus on the things in front of her. However, her eyebrow shot sky high when she saw the Zanna napping on the ground.

... The ******** around nearby, Avienne spotted a long and thin tree branch nearby. She picked it up, stared at the branch, then at the cat girl, again at the branch, and again at the cat girl. Then, gently albeit roughly, Avienne poked and prodded the cat girl's cheek with a dry look. "Earth to Zanna. What the hell you thinking sleeping on the street?" Poke, poke, prode, prode. Man, this was fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:02 am
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

"So... so..." Angel pointed at Zanna. "You just want somewhere quiet to curl up and you're a spy-person-thing." She directed her finger to Avienne. "And you don't like people very much..." She pointed to Broken. "And you manage to live here." She pointed up at the hill. "And he throws parties and stuff like all the time."

She stopped to ponder this, and then looked up to Callia. "Why would these people go to a party? And... and... even if they don't wanna go... could we still have a party?"

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:47 am
"Hellooooooooo..." Poke. Poke. Prod. Prod. Man, this cat was a damn sleeper. What was the myth again? Ah yes. Cats do whatever s**t they want. Guess it's kinda true. Even for the ones that looks like cats.

She was startled, however, when the young, weird girl spoke. "No duh," she snapped. "Don't stereotype me, kid. I don't hate people. If I do, I'd hate me. Which is impossible. I don't like strangers." Then she glanced at the girl. "And pink."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:45 am
Callia looked at Angie. "Well, I'm rather confused about this craziness... but I think people like to create commotion," She then turned to Avienne. "Miss Avienne, I think you should leave the poor cat alone. It would be regrettable if she woke up with a temper," She smiled. Callia then picked up the sleeping catgirl and walked towards the guest rooms. She reached the first door, and opened it. She then gently placed her in the bed. Her stomach growled. "Hm... I should go get something to eat," she thought.  

Queenie Cee
Crew

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 am
Gohan woke up, Knocked out in the wreckage of a Police Helicopter. "Where the ******** am I" he said to himself. "Why am I at Mt. Olympia??? I think I went through Time" He climbed out of the wreckage in a tattered Police Uniform and an M4A1. He searched the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:30 am
User Image

Zanna ignored Avi, "No, I'm not laying on the street smart one. It's called grass. You're sitting on it too." she said.
Then she tilted her head up to look at the pink girl. "Uh, yea. In a nutshell..." she replied. "and actually, I think your dead on about Avi" She added, smirking. Zanna then turned the Callia. "Hmm, looks like your one of the few smart ones here." She said with a smile on her face.

Hey no fair! I wasn't online you can't poke me twice!! razz and queen, im awake now, my kitty was only taking a cat-nap XD
Oh and guys, I'm not on in the morning cuz i like to sleep in + I has school. so leave teh poor kitty alone!! lol

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am
Avienne rolled her eyes. "Tch. Point is, you're sleeping on GRASS, ditto. In the middle of a garden. With some drunken freak who MIGHT or might NOT take advantage of women." Yes, drunks. They were ridiculous. And annoying. And troublesome. But damn easy to slap. Somehow, that improved her mood greatly. So greatly that <******** you," was all she said towards Zanna's obvious insults.

((Sorry! xD But it was fun virtually poking your character! 3nodding Won't do it again!))  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff