Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Married Girl knows about boys! Ask questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person counter
  +1
View Results

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 pm
Karma and Irony Threeway? God, you just made my head explode, Bel. Thanks much. whee

I'm glad I could help you a bit. I know it's hard to take, but I give what I know, and what I know is that time helps and pain makes us into better women. And a whole hell of a lot stronger, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 pm
Sinful Nana
Karma and Irony Threeway? God, you just made my head explode, Bel. Thanks much. whee

I'm glad I could help you a bit. I know it's hard to take, but I give what I know, and what I know is that time helps and pain makes us into better women. And a whole hell of a lot stronger, too.

Thanks smile God, I feel awful- theres this girl in GD who's suicidal about this guy and I was trying to help but she wouldnt listen (other girls were trying to help too). She just wouldnt listen. I seriously hope she will be ok..  

The_Brightest_Moon

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 am
When it comes to suicidal tendencies, I tend to take a step back. If someone wants to kill themselves, I don't agree, but I cannot get involved. I can't validate their lives. Since I'm not in their lives, I can't point out what makes it good for them.

But on the bright side, women usually don't go through with suicidal thoughts. And then again, it's not your life, and not your responsibility.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:46 pm
Sinful Nana
When it comes to suicidal tendencies, I tend to take a step back. If someone wants to kill themselves, I don't agree, but I cannot get involved. I can't validate their lives. Since I'm not in their lives, I can't point out what makes it good for them.

But on the bright side, women usually don't go through with suicidal thoughts. And then again, it's not your life, and not your responsibility.

Yeah :/ I just hope she's still ok and realized that suicide is not the answer. Nothing further I can do though. I tried my hardest to counsel her and help her, gave her all my advice, etc...  

The_Brightest_Moon

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 pm
That was still sweet of you. I'm only nice to people who actually want help. xp

No, I'm still nice, even if they don't want it... I'm a little pathetic in my old age. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 pm
Sinful Nana
That was still sweet of you. I'm only nice to people who actually want help. xp

No, I'm still nice, even if they don't want it... I'm a little pathetic in my old age. 4laugh

D'aaw haha but being nice is a good thing. I dont get it though- she made a thread obviously looking for sympathy, help and pitty, and yet she refused to take any. Whatever I and others posted she was like "I can't.. its too hard" and I'm like... GAAAAAH! JUST TALK TO YOUR PARENTS! ITS NOT THAT YOU CANT ITS THAT YOU WONT.  

The_Brightest_Moon

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:22 pm
3nodding And that is why I avoid suicide topics. They really just want the attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 pm
Sinful Nana
3nodding And that is why I avoid suicide topics. They really just want the attention.

Yeeaaah I noticed that >_< She sounded really desperate, but she was refusing any advice, so I almost wanted to post "If you're not gonna listen, don't post in the first place" but I decided that might not be the best thing to say. I have a friend who claims she's suicidal (she's not. She glamourizes suicide and is not at all suicidal. She says it for attention) and she drives me nuts..  

The_Brightest_Moon

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:38 pm
My cousin-in-law's daughter is like that. But not with suicide. Instead, she claims she's emo, sticks herself with pins, and for Halloween came knocking on my door dressed as, in her own words, "A Ho!" With pride. It made me shake my head so hard... It makes me so glad that I'm not 13 anymore. Or anywhere near there to be so empty-headed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:43 pm
Sinful Nana
My cousin-in-law's daughter is like that. But not with suicide. Instead, she claims she's emo, sticks herself with pins, and for Halloween came knocking on my door dressed as, in her own words, "A Ho!" With pride. It made me shake my head so hard... It makes me so glad that I'm not 13 anymore. Or anywhere near there to be so empty-headed.

Dear god O_O 13 year olds claiming to be "so depressed and emo" piss me the ******** off. It's like "SHUT UP. SO YOUR MOMMY DIDNT GET YOU A PHONE AND YOUR FRIEND IS BEING MEAN TO YOU BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW YOU'RE SOOOOOO UNIQUE". Sorry, but I wanna yell that at them >_< And sticking herself with pins?! Man is this girl getting HELP? I'm sure if you tell someone shes doing it, she wont be so "emo" anymore. That's what I threaten my friend with. I'm like- "If you dont stop talking about being suicidal, I'm telling someone" and she's like "Don't!". So I just reply "Then stop acting suicidal, and stop ******** glamourizing it". This girl in our school killed herself earlier this year and she was like "I wonder if any of us will ever do that...." in this dreamy voice. I yelled at her in the middle of the hallway :/ That girl needs to have her head screwed on straight  

The_Brightest_Moon

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 pm
*shrugs* Her life. I'm just glad I'm not her! I'd shoot myself for real, I think. I have too much in my life to do to worry about that little waste of space, you know?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:51 pm
Sinful Nana
*shrugs* Her life. I'm just glad I'm not her! I'd shoot myself for real, I think. I have too much in my life to do to worry about that little waste of space, you know?

Yeah >_< Suicide is not the answer. It doesn't solve anything. And it pisses me off, someone who actually DOES have depression, when people act depressed and glamourize suicide. Yeah, she has a worse family life than I do, but she makes these rediculous stories up about people we dont even know (every day there's a new story on how so-and-so is in the hospital or something. There was one where she said her friend died and 4 hours later they found him alive again. She contradicted herself 5 times at least in that story. It was just plain stupid) and she just tries to get attention without actually FIXING these problems. .......Ok. End of rant xD  

The_Brightest_Moon

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 pm
You know how we celebrate the end of a rant around here? With this.

dramallama

And now we feel better! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 pm
Sinful Nana
You know how we celebrate the end of a rant around here? With this.

dramallama

And now we feel better! <3

Omfg yeesssssss biggrin

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Heheheheheheheheehehh......  

The_Brightest_Moon

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 pm
Again, I knew I liked you! mrgreen  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]