Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] [L-N] [P-1x1] What am I to you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:08 am
Jace wiped the sweat from his forehead as he finally finished setting the food out on the table. Steak with mashed potatoes, corn and asparagus. Plus, some very classy Merlot that he had found in the cellar. Hopefully, Xion wouldn't mind. After all, Jace had completed making dinner, and it was before the master got home. He couldn't get punished now, right?

Unconsciously, a pale hand felt the bandages that now covered his upper body, his usually bare skin now encased in the linen cloth. The pain was so great that Jace couldn't even button his shirt, so it hung open and loosely from his shoulders. He only prayed that Xion wouldn't mind.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 am
Xion came home from work and then opened the doors. He walked into the dining room and saw that the food was repaired and Jace was standign by as he out the finishing touches on it. He noticed bandages around the boy's chest and liifted an eyebrow as he watched Jace for a moment or two then went up to him.

"Are you trying to show somthing off boy?" Xion asked jokingly as he trailed a finger down Jace's chest slowly before to pull it away and bring it to his side. He then went up to the head of the table and began to eat the food the boy prepared.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:08 pm
Jace's hair stood on end as he heard Xion approach. The guy was home already? That sure was fast. Oh, where did time go? When the young man spoke, Jace couldn't help but roll his eyes and smirk.

"Yeah, I'm showing off my rockin' bod." He muttered under his breath, looking the other straight in the eyes. No use getting in trouble for looking away, even though Xion's eyes were starting to grow on him. It was becoming difficult to look.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 pm
"And its working wonders for you." Xion said in a sarcastic tone as he smiled icily at the boy then went back to his food. When he finished an hour later, he got up from hischair then yawned. "I'm going to bed. Bring my night wear to my room when your done here, boy." Xion said to Jace and he walked past him then headed to his room.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 pm
"Yessir." Jace mockingly saluted the young man as he walked past, picking up the dishes and carrying them to the kitchen. After he was done, he walked all the way over to Xion's room and grabbed out his pajamas. What kind of person wore pajamas? Jace just wore regular clothes, but then again, there was a huge difference in their social upbringings. Rich and poor. Huge.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 pm
Xion rolled his eyes as he say the salute the boy made from the corner of his eye. 'He is asking for it.' He thought as he headed to his room to take a shower. When he reached, he enetered his private bathroom, shed his clothing then went into the steaming water and let his body relax.

The only place he could relax in: The bathroom. Its as if all the troubles he has were going away as the water went into the drain. When he finished thirty minutes later, he got out, turned the water off and wrapped a towel around his waist then got a towel to bry his hair. He left the bathroom then headed for his bed to change.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 pm
Jace entered the bedroom and laid the clothes out on the bed. He seemed quite oblivious to his surroundings, because as soon as he turned around, he jumped at the sight of Xion standing there, in a towel! And another towel on his head. Jace gave a low whistle.

"Just finish? Your clothes are right there." Jace said quietly as he began walking out of the bedroom.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 am
Xion raised an eyebrow when he heard Jace whistle. It was low and the boy probably didn't think his master would here it but he did. Though he said nothing about it. It was probably due to the sight of Xion's body in front of him. The man was always told, he had a good-looking body on him. So this was nothing new. Xion looked at his clothes that was laid on the bed then nodded as he went up to them. He then began to change, not really caring that Jace was still in the room. Besides, What does it matter if the boy saw him like that anyway?  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:21 pm
Upon watching Xion begin changing right in front of him, Jace had to fight the urge to close his eyes. His mind screamed at him, Impurity!, but everything else about him screamed watch! Instead, Jace just plainly looked away. The words, 'Do you mind?' flashed in the back of his mind. Yes, Jace would have loved to have said that, but he knew deep in his heart that- wait... oh my god. The words had escaped his lips unconsciously without him even knowing!

The younger boy looked sheepishly at the young man, feeling his face turning red. Oh, he was going to get it now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:20 am
Xion stopped in putting on his shirt when he heard Jace's voice. He turned around and looked at the boy. He saw the boy's eyes looked at him, his face red with a furocious blush. "I'm sorry?" He said as he walked up to the boy then bed down until he reached his level. "I don't think I heard you properly. Care to repeat that boy?" He asked in a semi-sweet tone though his eyes showed only coldness.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:33 pm
"I didn't say anything." Jace muttered, the icy glare he was receiving tattooed to the back of his eyelids. Whenever he blinked it was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:17 pm
"Funny." He said as he cocked his head to thw side slightly. "Cause it sounded like you were asking me if I mind changing in front of you." He said as he looked at the boy directly in the eye. "Does my body bother you? Or is it just you don't want to look at it for your SO attracted to it?" He asked as he gave a devious grin for a second then went back to his cold expression; waiting for the boy to answer him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 pm
"Do I mind you changing in front of me? Pretty much. Why? Because I like vaginas." Jace muttered, glaring up at the older man. "Don't get me wrong though, I love guys who are straight as circles, but I'm seriously not that attracted to men.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 am
"Well I'm happy to know your sexual preference now." Xion said in a sarcastic tone as he gave a fake smile. "But I honestly don't care. You can like whatever you like, but that doesn't give you the right to be rude boy." He stated. "And just we're on the same page. I may be bi but annoying little brats don't apppeal to me either."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:18 pm
"Then get rid of me. Toss me out onto the streets or something." Jace hissed in reply, anger and annoyance lacing his voice delicately, but dripped like poison. "Anything is better than getting forced out of your village and forced into slavery!"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff