Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
It's About Time That I Stop Complaining About My Weight. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I've got to eat healthier to reach my goals!
  You can do it!
  Everything in moderation! D;
  Just stick to cake; it doesn't matter.
View Results

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:44 am
I'll keep you my dirty little secret...

01/01/2010!

Happy New Year's guys! I hope everyone enjoyed their New Year's Eve, I didn't really do much, but I got half my essay done, which is good enough for me. c: The gym isn't open today, so I'm going to finish this essay and then play some DDR!

Today, I've eaten:

- One whole wheat bagel + cream cheese + 1/2 cup of milk
- About 1 1/2 cup potatoes + baby carrots + cherry tomatoes + yogurt
- One bowl of fruit (about 2 cups)
- One oatmeal peanut butter cookie + 1/2 cup of milk
- About 1 cup white rice + stir-fried veggies + 1 cup of milk.

I just felt like having tons of milk today. =/ It's yummy, and it has lots of nutrients in it, so I'm assuming that I'll be okay. I once read that the average teenage girl should be getting about 3 cups a day, which I definitely don't get. Maybe I should drink more milk; it's better than orange juice if I'm going to be eating oranges anyway.

...don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm

This quiz that I'm doing is frustrating me so much that I want peanut butter! MUST RESIST. >_

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:05 am

01/02/2010!

Ugh, so after trying to resist, I ended up eating five cookies at about 85 calories each. oTL

I think my biggest problem is late-night munching. For whatever reason, I'm less able to resist chomping down on cookies late at night. That and the fact that my body weight is stubborn. It's nice that I don't gain weight easily because of it... but it's tough to lose weight too. Hopefully this means than when I'm finished my diet, as long as I don't go overboard with the calories, my weight should stay consistent.

I've began to feel hungrier lately. Maybe it's because I've been exercising, so muscle has built up and I now need more calories. Who knows. I should really be eating more during the day; maybe that's the reason for my late-night munching.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 am

Time for the daily food report!

- McDonalds. A Bacon & Egg McMuffin + one hash brown (overall about 500 calories)
- About 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal + milk + baby carrots
- About 3 cups of fruit
- A large bowl of Campbell's soup and a roast beef + egg sandwich. I swear, that roast beef was amazing. <3

Overall, I think I failed at trying to lose any weight at all today. Well, I'll try to do better on Monday (because tomorrow I'm going out and when you eat out, it's never that healthy).

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:23 am

01/03/2010!

My daddy woke me up an hour earlier than usual today because we were supposed to go to Pacific Mall, but then the van wouldn't start, so we couldn't go. Not bad though, I wasn't horribly excited to go. Still, it would have been fun, and they have the best noodles there.

On an even worse note, school starts tomorrow. At least I managed to get my essay done, so I can relax today.

As for what I've eaten so far:

- A whole wheat sandwich with baby spinach, tomatoes and ham
- A small container of yogurt + baby carrots
- A bowl of fruit (about 3 cups)
- About 1 cup white rice + potatoes + stir-fried veggies + 1 cup of milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:13 pm

01/04/2010!

Back to school. It wasn't a bad day, but it wasn't a horribly productive day either. I didn't do anything in two of my classes, and I've still got to finish that math homework.

I tend to get a lot hungrier when I'm in school. I wonder why. I try to eat the same amount of food that I usually do, but then I end up starving by the end of the day. Maybe it's because school work burns calories? Who knows. I should google it and try to find out.

Anyway, today I've eaten:

- About 1 cup of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal + milk
- About 1 cup baby carrots
- About 1 cup white rice + potatoes + veggies
- About 2 cups of fruit
- About 1 cup white rice + green beans + 1 cup milk

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 pm

When I got home, my daddy handed me a pretty organizer. It's very nice, and I think I should use it. After all, I've had the worst time management since forever, so I think it'll be really helpful, especially if I stick to it. Usually I just toss things like agendas and planners, but I need to learn to stick to things. This will definitely help me learn some time management skills.

Here's to an organized and well managed new year! : D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:12 pm

01/05/2010!

This whole week is so long. oTL I just want winter break to come back. D< Still, I'll got to keep going. Time to work hard; exams are at the end of the month!

Today I've eaten:

- About 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal + milk
- About 1 1/2 cup baby carrots
- About 1 cup rice + green beans
- One apple
- One container of yogurt + two cookies

Dinner looks like pasta, and I'll probably have fruit again today. c:

LATER: Dinner wasn't just pasta. It was a dish of pasta + chicken fingers, which I ate three of. Then I drank a glass of milk. All in all, I think it was one of my higher calorie dinners, but that's alright. Once in a while won't kill me. I'll remember to do better tomorrow!

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:00 pm

01/06/2010!

Wednesday! I've only got two days and then I can sleep in again! Hurray! I'm already going to count the days from now until March Break. Maybe even the summer.

Anyway, today I've eaten:

- About 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal + milk
- About 2 cups white pasta in red sauce
- One apple
- One container of yogurt
- About 3 cups of fruit
- About 1 cup of white rice + stir-fried veggies + milk

I'm going to go to the gym tonight. After all, I haven't run in almost a week. I feel like I need to be on a treadmill. xD

LATER: So I ran on the treadmill for about 18 minutes, did about 30 minutes of weight training and then hopped onto the cross-trainer for 15 minutes. I feel great. I finished the day with a piece of toast with ham on it. Yum. c:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 pm

I've just tried on my old short shorts that I bought last year or two years ago. While they did fit me last summer, I was struggling to squeeze into them, and now they fit me perfectly. I am so happy right now. <3

I think it's little things like being able to fit into old clothes, watching myself getting smaller, and feeling better about each day that makes all of this worth it. I mean, the best cookie in the world could never compare to feeling so much better about myself. I'm so glad I chose to do this.

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 pm

CONGRATS!!!!! That must feel incredible!!!!! Carrots and cucumbers for everyone! YAY! Lol.

God luck as you continue towards success!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:35 pm

@Anbaachan: Thank you! I feel even better now. >w< Awww, I love carrots and cucumbers. xD I was thinking more like 'yogurt' if I wanted a sweet treat though.

Thank you. I'll be sure to keep working, and I hope you succeed too! c:

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:40 pm

I'm, uh, pretty far behind in math homework. That time management goal has really got to be something I work on this year. oTL

Well, before my computer crashes on me again, I'm going to list what I ate:

- About 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oat cereal + milk
- About 1 cup white rice + celery
- Half of a big oatmeal cookie (about 200 calories worth)
- One apple
- One special K bar
- A bowl of fruit (about 2 cups)
- About 1 cup of rice + green beans + milk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:08 pm

I've somehow managed to get two days of math homework and my biology assignment done today. I'm quite proud of what I can do when I try. Hurray!
It's freezing cold outside, so I'll probably do some jumping workouts and play some DDR instead of going to the gym.

Today I've eaten:

- About 1 cup Special K
- About 1 cup of rice + green beans
- One apple
- A small piece of apple crumble
- About 2 cups of fruit
- About 2 cups of noodles + celery + 1 cup of soup

With the recent post about the calculator that shows how much we burn each day, I was quite surprised. I was under the impression that I burned about 2000 calories per day, but if I sat on my butt and did nothing, I would burn about 1600. That's barely enough to burn what I eat! Then again, I go to school and exercise, so I probably burn more than that. Still, that explains why weight loss happens so slowly.

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Alright! Just got back from about an hour and a half of DDR. It gets really addicting, and it burns calories, to boot! I love it. I ate an orange afterward, to get some energy back. c:

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff