Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Albount & Hawt HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr?
  Yes, rawr!
View Results

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:09 pm
Vlad couldn't help but be angry. Leto was first chair. One of his own clan couldn't beat her. As he passed Miranda he smacked her in the back of the head. "You better pull yourself together. I don't want you to ruin our reputation. Letting a human win is blasphemous." He seethed before walking up to the front.

The teacher gave him a speech about not letting clan stuff happen in the room but he knew she didn't really mean it. Slowly he took his spot at the end. Being first chair for the past few years had it's perks. He listened and heard the others slowly fall one by one. Only six others being celloists made him feel confident. Vlad played it perfectly, no mistakes, all correct and perfect notes. Looking at the teacher Vlad smiled.

Everyone knew he would get first chair again. The teacher applauded for him and so did the other students. Leto was going to be scared out of her skin soon how was Vlad's thought process. Soon Leto, soon you will fall. Vlad thought to himself smirking.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 pm
Leto heard Vlad play his song wonderfully, better than the rest of the vampires. She wasn't fond of him, but he sure did play beautifully. She almost applauded when he was finished, but her memory of what he had said to her kept her from doing so.

The class went by relatively fast, when the cellos were done, the class was given four pieces of music they were going to play and get judged for by the end of the second trimester. They were also give some music to go over for the Christmas concert. All of the music had Leto nervous, she had never had to practice so much music at once. But, in her heart, she knew she would get it done if she had to... she was first chair after all.

Bing, bing, bing... the bell sounded for the end of class.

All the vampires rushed to get thier instruments away and left quickly after they had finished with their instruments. Leto took her case from under her chair and began to slowly put it away, hopefully Vlad would have forgotten about her and hurried out the door. Once she was done with her flute, she grabbed her bag and put her flute inside, she looked towards where the cellos were seated, to see if Vlad was still there... He was.

Leto's heart lurched inside her chest with fear. She just hoped that the teacher was still in the room. Looking around quickly, she saw that the teacher was no where to be found. I'm so dead, I'm sooo dead! Leto thought frantically. She quickly searched her bag, trying to find the vile of liquid the administrator had given her. It contained some sort of anti-vampire stuff that was supposed to burn them, the wounds would heal within a day, but it had any vampire paralized for at least two hours. Where did I put it? Leto thought as she fumbled through her bag. Then, it clicked, she had left it in her locker.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:48 pm
Vlad saw her fumbling through her bag. He slowly put his cello away before returning his gaze to her. "Well looks like you are all alone. I guess your blood is mine for the taking." He said putting a hand behind her back pulling her closer. Her aroma smelled so inviting.

Where to bite her, left or right? He thought quietly smiling down at her. "I'm only going to take a pint or two. No more and no less." He said slowly lowering his mouth over her neck.

Just as the fangs prickled her neck they were gone. Andrew stood there glaring down at Vlad. He had to have hit the wall hard. "Vlad I told you to leave Leto alone." Drew growled at him. There was no way he would let Vlad get away with biting her. Plus Andrew had been waiting to punch Vlad.

Grabbing Leto in his powerful arm and pulling her next to him Andrew shot Vlad a dark glare. No one touched what was his. His pack was not to be touched and neither was his mascot. Slowly walking towards the door Andrew looked at her. "You ok Leto?" He asked her sweetly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:13 pm
Leto shivered as Vlad pulled her closer to him. The hair on the back of her neck rose as he took a deep breath, probably taking the scent of her blood in. She closed her eyes, too scared to keep them open as Vlad's mouth came down to her neck. When he told her he was only going to take a pint or two, she was almost thankful that he wasn't going to kill her. She could feel his fangs prickle her neck and then there was nothing.

Leto peeked to see that Andrew had flung Vlad at the wall or punched him. Before she even had the chance to thank Andrew for saving her, he pulled her to his side. Leto stayed by his side, almost speechless at what had just happened, she followed him to the door. When Andrew asked her if she was okay, she looked up at him with a slight frown. She shook her head 'no', still unable to speak, she was quite scared. Taking a deep breath to keep her calm, she looked to the ground and then back up at Andrew, "I-i just need to get home... that had to be t-the most scariest thing that ever happened to me..." Leto said, her heart was sputtering in her chest.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:20 pm
Andrew looked at her seeing she was paler than usual. It would be ok. "Leto you stay with me until my pack meeting is over. I can't let you ride your bike home alone. If you do Vlad could show up and drink from you." He said to her as he opened the door and walked into his pack meeting.

"Please just sit right there. I don't want you to be hurt." He said to her patting her head. He slowly walked back to the back and put his hands on the desk leaning down to listen to what was going on now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 pm
Leto had simply nodded to Andrew as he entered the classroom for his pack meeting. Putting her back to the lockers that were by the door, she slowly slid down until her bottom touched the floor. She put her knees up to her chin and rested her head as she thought about what had just happened. She could have gotten killed, even if Vlad had said he only wanted a pint or two, he could have gotten greedy.

Feeling homesick, Leto began to wonder if she should even be at this school. She tried so hard her frist day and it didn't really pay off for her and besides that, she hadn't even heard from her mother. Running off to go to school here at the Academy wasn't feeling like such a good idea to her anymore. "What a mess.." Leto muttered as she wrapped her arms around her legs.

Grabbing her bag, Leto took out her I-pod and switched through the songs, listening to the happier, more up-beat songs to help her feel better.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 pm
Andrew smiled and laughed with his pack. The meeting kept getting heated at points but Larry and Andrew finished the disputes quickly. There wasn't much left to do so Andrew dismissed everyone and sat down next to Leto. Patting her on the shoulder he smiled. "Come on let's go." He said to her offering her a hand to help her stand up.

How hard did I hit Vlad? I hope I didn't break any of his bones. Oh well at least he didn't touch Leto. I miss younger days but I can't think that or father will be mad, even if he doesn't grace this earth anymore. Andrew thought musing on his old friend. Looking down at Leto he just noticed how much shorter she was than him.

Standing up Vlad wiped his mouth, it had bled. Andrew had hit him harder than he expected. At least he stopped part of the momentum before it hit him. Sure he put his palm out a few inches away but it stopped the full power. Although that wasn't the hardest Vlad had been hit.

Andrew why are you so protective over that human? You haven't grown fond of her? No you couldn't your father wouldn't allow it. Vlad stop thinking about this your father wouldn't approve. Vald thought to himself. It was sad how very much alike in their thought processes Vlad and Andrew were. Oh well not much he could do about it now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:53 pm
Leto felt Andrew pat her shoulder and took her headphones off in time to hear him tell her 'Come on let's go.' Leto couldn't help but smile back at him, happily reminded that she has at least one friend here. "Alright." Leto replied, taking Andrew's hand. Even though she was sure Andrew didn't mean to, whenever she took his hand to be helped up, he pretty much lifted her up. It must be from the strength.. Leto thought to herself. "Thank you." she said as she looked up to him.

It was strange, but, Leto was almost intimidated as she looked at Andrew. He was tall, but not only that, he was masculine and had a deep voice that reminded her of authority. She could see why he was the leader of the wolves at the school. "So, how'd your meeting go?" Leto asked before realizing it might not be a good topic to bring up. She didn't know how pack meeting went nor did she know how to approach the subject without being too nosey. "Or is it top secret information?" Leto added on, with a giggle. Perhaps that would lighten the first question, Leto thought to herself as she put her I-pod away in her bag.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:58 pm
Andrew chuckled at her question. "It's not top secret to a human. To other packs and vampires it is but not you. As for how it went same as usual. Eric wanted us to attack the lead Vampire clan, Vlad's. He doesn't understand that it wouldn't be a fair fight. I mean just look at how I taught Vlad today." He said to her smirking.

The fact of the matter was Leto didn't seem to scare that easily. Which is good sometimes but not all the time. She needed to learn she was in danger. If Andrew was held up he couldn't assure her safety. Sure his pack would probably help but not necessarily. They may think she wasn't good to have around. Andrew didn't want to tell her this but he would have to eventually of that he knew.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:22 pm
Leto laughed at what Andrew had said and then started to walk towards the front door with him. "I guess I wouldn't get this because I'm human, but, why would you want to fight in the first place?" Leto asked. "I mean, it's just that violence doesn't really make an actual solution, it usually causes tension." Leto said, justifying her feelings about fighting.

Leto wasn't a fighter, she never really had a real fight before, though that doesn't mean she couldn't fight if she had to. She just didn't think that fighting was ever important; to Leto, fighting was never important.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 pm
Andrew shook his head at her comments. FIghting between werewolves and vampires was pretty much in their DNA. The rivalry had been going on for many years and that was all that seemed to happen. Years and years of time seemed only logical for it to be drilled into your head.

"Leto it's just what we do, what we were born to do." Andrew said to her. The tension would always be there but of course Leto wouldn't understand. "It's just what we are taught at young and impressionable ages. Fight the vampires, fight the werewolves no one could beat him other than the ruling vampire. Vlad was tough but neither put their all into a fight against each other. He looked down at Leto again. "Do you understand how fighting is inevitable?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 pm
Leto was trying to expect an answer like the one that Andrew had just given her. But, even with being prepared, it was still hard to hear the answer he gave. Leto frowned and shook her head stubbornly, she didn't want to understand that fighting was the only alternative. She couldn't believe that two races could never get along.

That's it! I'll change that rule. Someone will teach these werewolves and vampires they can get along. Leto thought naively to herself as she reached her bicycle. "I understand that you are raised to fight eachother, but I'll never believe it's inevitable." Leto told Andrew with a hard, stubborn stare that she had inherited from her mother. Mom.. Leto needed to call her mother when she got home, she needed guidance.

Leto took her bag from around her shoulder and began to dig through it until she found the keys for the lock. She took her key, unlocked her bike and then looked at Andrew with a smile. "Thanks for helping me Andrew, I really appreciated it." Leto told him genuinely.

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:34 am
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:12 am
Andrew nodded to her understanding what she thought being a human and all. Not much he could do about it really. Just let it go and work on his own time for getting her to understand how they worked. "Look I know where you are coming from but don't you fight your own race in this world?" He asked her shaking his head at how she was acting so naive about his own race.

Seeing her unlock her bike Andrew shrugged it off and started to walk towards the school exit/entrance. Watching how she had been looking Andrew wanted to know why she was so concerned about the vampire and werewolf attack history. Nothing really was new to him about humans thinking they could stop werewolves from killing Vampires for how it had been for hundreds of years.

Turning his attention to her Andrew sighed and shot a small glare at her before turning it into a small smirk. "Your welcome Leto but just keep in mind that you won't be saved by me all the time. Sorry but my pack comes first not a girl." He told her before returning to his leaving of the school.

((Sorry got caught up in everything >.< Again sorry))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items