Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Mqstalker's Weight Loss Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:33 am
Breakfast: 3 eggo choc. chip pancakes (270 calories), drizzle of syrup, two egg beaters, 4 sausage links, two pieces wheat toast, espresso frapp. light blended from starbucks, side of whipped cream

Snack:None

Lunch: mini bagel (120 calories) w/ two deli thin slices smoked ham, Kellogs fiber one bar (120 calories)

Snack:

Dinner:

Comments:

10:32 am: the whipped cream was a bit much. And I shouldn't have had the sausages. But, I'll be fine. I'll make smaller, healthier choices the rest of the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:56 pm
Current Weight: 307 lbs

I'm not so happy about this. But then again, who would be?
I've gained since the Summer. Which is to be expected because I didn't really start to put any effort into losing weight until November so I can't know for sure whether or not I've gained this much or have already been over 307 and have actually lost weight.
Either way, I need to stop being so on and off with this. I need to do more, exercise more, drink more water, eat less crap, eat healthier.

I need a scale.

><  

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:07 pm
Breakfast: Broetchen w/ lettuce, 3 thin slices deli ham, miracle whip, slice kraft cheese, a mug hot chocolate made w/ 2% milk, nesquick powder

Snack:None

Lunch:Slice lasagna

Snack:power bar, handful peanut m&m's, granola bar

Before Dinner: power bar

Dinner: 3 eggo pancakes w/ sliced banana, syrup, nutella sandwich

Comments:

Today was a bad day.
it's always the snacking! And the cravings!
I'm going to try hard tomorrow to ward off these cravings.

On the upside, I'm trying to drink more water. I try to drink one glass before each meal and also to drink water more throughout the day. I don't really drink anything else. I don't like regular soda because it's so sweet. the only time I'll drink soda is if it's diet.
I don't like juice, really. I only drink milk w/ breakfast.
So yeah: water is what I'm left with. But I'm happy I like it now.
I used to hate water!! But that was back in the days where I'd drink six cans of soda a day. Bad.....very bad. But it's how I was when I was a child so it became a habit that didn't go away until I put my foot down and broke it. Like my nail biting... XD

Again: I need a scale. -_-

I'm going to go to bed here in a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 am
Breakfast: two eggo waffles, light drizzle syrup, 3/4 bagel w/ nutella/pb, 1/2 to 1 cup OJ (used to take vitamins, antibiotic)

Snack: power/granola bar thingie 230 calories

Lunch: banana, about 1/3 cup greek yogurt (it tastes like Quark!! : P )

Snack: Will be: one hanuta, one banana

Unbelievable amounts of snacking before dinner...*smacks hand*

Dinner: tbd

Comments:

11:30 am: I am so hungry....SO hungry right now. It's been about two or three hours since I've eaten breakfast.
Maybe I should eat something...we'll see.
For now, I might take a nap. I'm dead tired as well. D:
Still sick, obviously. My body's going to have fun recovering from that. ><

One of my sisters was hacked because she put her info into a password phishing site. *sigh* Kids these days....
the username of the guy was keytodeath ><
He also used her account to send messages to other people. I hope she doesn't get banned....
I've already gone in and done damage control, sent reports, all that good stuff. It's pretty crazy right now.
We're in the process of transferring all of her things to one of my mule accounts. It takes FOREVER. We have like, 15 trades left to do. ><
DX
I hope she gets her stuff back soon...a few really nice items were taken.

I hate hackers. -_-

That's it for now. I'll be back later on tonight.

4:24pm: so much homework to do with my sisters today. It's going to be CRAZY.

2:29am: So. Yeah. Snacking is bad. Cravings are bad. Staying up late is bad. But I exercised. that's good. =]
Gonna go to bed now, lol. xD  

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:24 am
Oh no! D: I'm really sorry to hear about that.

This account was hacked in 2007. I didn't get it back for over a year. u_u But I did, you just have to be really persistent because the mods CAN undo every single bit of damage it's just motivating 'em to do it because they're totally overworked. >_< (Gaia needs more mods!)

And also, you're probably really hungry because you're tired. People eat somewhere along 60% more when they're tired. So take a nap, feel better, and then grab something to eat when you wake up to give your metabolism a boost.

You can do it!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:23 pm
Stars in my Pocket

This account was hacked in 2007. I didn't get it back for over a year. u_u But I did, you just have to be really persistent because the mods CAN undo every single bit of damage it's just motivating 'em to do it because they're totally overworked. >_< (Gaia needs more mods!)

And also, you're probably really hungry because you're tired. People eat somewhere along 60% more when they're tired. So take a nap, feel better, and then grab something to eat when you wake up to give your metabolism a boost.

You can do it!

=] thanks!

And yeah, I know I should probably sleep more. I took a nap today and I feel so much better. : D
I need to get to bed earlier at night: my habits of staying up til 2 or 3 in the morning are ridiculous. I mean, I'm not in high school anymore. There's no need to XD

>< Hacking sucks.
But yes. I too think that gaia needs more mods. I'm actually thinking of applying for a mod position in the future. I would love to help out and see how everything actually works behind the scenes, ya know?
I know I probably couldn't personally help my sister but ya never know.  

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:23 am
Breakfast: 3 eggo choc. chip pancakes (270 cals), drizzle syrup (...I hardly had any. Just a tad to sweeten it all up.)

Snack: two pudding cups (250 calories)

Lunch: 2 eggs, 2 egg whites scrambled, two pieces toast, half a mug of coffee to take my vitamins and antibiotic (I can't do it with water...makes me gag, lmao XD )

Snack:

Dinner:

Comments:

1:23pm: I don't know if it's my meds or my vitamins but, I feel sick to my stomach all the time as if I've been starving myself but I'm not and I also have heartburn. Ugh. I hate it. -__-
I'm off to take a shower.
Woke up with a headache this morning that wouldn't go away. :/ Blah. I hate being sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:53 am
Breakfast: 1/2 bowl golden crisp cereal w/ 2% milk

Snack: 2 packages oatmeal made w/ water, 1 tsp agave sweetener

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Comments:

I feel like crap right now. For the past couple of days, I've been feeling sick to my stomach and it's because of the antibiotic I'm taking. I've stopped taking it now and I hope I don't get sick again. :/
I also had a little 'episode' last night. I was downstairs in the bathroom because, well, nature called and while I was sitting there, I began talking to myself under the assumption that I was going to die and that I was worried I'd relapse after my cancer treatment. I was bawling, it was so horrible. The whole time I was thinking I was nuts...completely insane. And I went to sleep last night still depressed about it all, not knowing why I felt the way I did or why I was thinking the things I as thinking.
I also had a terrible fear of looking into mirrors last night, thinking I'd see the spirits of the dead in them and then go mad at the sight.

Uh yeah. I'm not taking these meds anymore.
I've also now developed a sore throat. It's another side effect (I checked, along with hallucinations, mood changes, depression, and persistent nausea) but I don't know if it's because I've had heartburn for a couple of days or the meds.

><  

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 am
Breakfast: bagel (260 calories, I believe), w/ three slices deli thin ham, miracle whip

Snack: pudding cup (120 calories), reddi wip (45 calories),

Lunch: egg beaters, hash browns, 1 piece whole wheat toast, 1 sausage link, 2 slices bacon, FF, SF lattee from Starbucks (they made it crappy today....><)

Snack:

Dinner:

Comments:

9:32am: to do: feed puppies, make beds, clean sisters' room, wash face, do makeup, do something constructive besides sleep.

2:33pm: -11 degrees today w/ wind chill. I guess I can't complain though. Everyone by the lakes have it at around -35. Lol xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:50 am
mqstalker
Stars in my Pocket

You can do it!

=] thanks!

And yeah, I know I should probably sleep more. I took a nap today and I feel so much better. : D
I need to get to bed earlier at night: my habits of staying up til 2 or 3 in the morning are ridiculous. I mean, I'm not in high school anymore. There's no need to XD

>< Hacking sucks.
But yes. I too think that gaia needs more mods. I'm actually thinking of applying for a mod position in the future. I would love to help out and see how everything actually works behind the scenes, ya know?

I wanted to become a mod a while back because I felt I could do a lot better then most mods on Gaia with helping people.

All though the sign up phase is interesting that indeed. You have to be 18 or over, present a birth certificate, and also go through training...  

Nicodemas

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:31 am
Kitsune Leonheart
mqstalker
Stars in my Pocket

You can do it!

=] thanks!

>< Hacking sucks.

I wanted to become a mod a while back because I felt I could do a lot better then most mods on Gaia with helping people.

All though the sign up phase is interesting that indeed. You have to be 18 or over, present a birth certificate, and also go through training...

Training? o_O
I could provide a birth certificate but, do I have to be a U.S. citizen? Cuz I'm not...lol
And I'm 19 XD So, I've got that covered...hehe.

Geez. Birth certificate? Wow. lol I didn't think it was THAT official but I guess I should have guessed that. I mean, they can't just let ANYONE be a mod.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:37 pm
January 29th 2010

Yeah.....bad day, lol. Random eating sessions, random foods, too many sweets, no calorie checks.
><
Tomorrow WILL be better. I've already told myself that there's no way I can let myself go tomorrow. There's no excuse for it.

Will update tomorrow. G'night all. =)  

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:58 am
Breakfast: sandwich (2 slices rye bread, miracle whip, two slices cheese (140 calories), deli thin ham, slice pickle loaf, banana peppers), bagel (260 calories) w/ nutella and peanut butter

Snack: one kinder bar (out of a pack of 8....I don't know the serving size and calories though. -_-)

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Comments:

12:58pm: argh. bad breakfast. But I was genuinely hungry. *shrugs*
Off to do homework with my little sisters and then we'll be playing Pokemon Master Trainer XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:18 am
Breakfast: bagel (260 cals) w/ some chive/onion cream cheese, 1 slice rye bread (130 cals) w/ some thinly sliced salami

Snack: banana, graham cracker (45 cals)

Lunch: bagel (260 cals) w/ some thinly sliced salami

Snack:

Dinner:

Comments:

2:17pm: I couldn't wait for lunch any longer so I had it about an hour or so earlier than would be considered 'normal'. I don't even care at this point: i was so hungry that it was making me sick. :/

I need to get some exercise in today. Wonder what I'll be doing....I'll probably do some workout from a SELF mag or something. Or some Wii boxing....*ponders*  

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:46 am
Breakfast: 3/4 c cocoa puffs, 1 sliced banana, 2% milk

Snack: none T-T

Lunch: bagel (260 calories) w/ chive n onion cream cheese, thinly sliced salami - parents brought home food: french fries, chicken salad wrap

Snack: bowl of cocoa puffs, one corn dog

Dinner:spaghetti noodles w/ sauce (tomato sauce, peas, lil smokies, onions), glass of milk

Comments:

>< I'm hungry.
And I just got some strength training done. =) Finally something good....argh. I'm a lazy person. -_-

1:36pm: It took me about 20 minutes to eat that bagel. >< Only because I had to do loads of other things! lol (let puppies out, let them do their business, clean up their 'business', put them back in w/ mom, clean dog cage, take beagle out, yadda yadda.)
XD

11:35pm: I feel like s**t. Literally. Dinner gave me severe heartburn. But it's gone now. I'm still left with acid/sausage burps though. Ew.

the reason why my snacking is so out of hand between lunch and dinner is because we don't eat dinner until around 9 ish. 8 ish at the earliest. I know most eat at around 5 or 6. So, I'm left with a HUGE gap of time to get through and I get hungry pretty easily. It takes about two hours before I'm sick to my stomach with hunger. :/

ugh, whatever. i'm off to bed. I feel really horrid but, on the up side, i really want to fix this. I really want to be healthy and be able to control what I eat and what I do.
-_- I need to exercise more.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces