Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Generic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:05 pm
The Unholy Shadow
User Image
I prefer pads. I'm not a sporty kind of girl, so I really have no need for tampons.
Art FTW cool

Ω

I would like to say that though I am a former art student I have always preferred tampons. Stewing for three house during a still life in my own blood? Non merci.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:09 pm
I like pads. The long overnight thin ones because they give me a safe secure feeling <3 Thin so I wont really feel it.
I only use a tampon when I want to get in the pool or water. Desperate times call for desperate measures! >:U ANd I love my pool time T^T  

SMOOCHERS

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Liviania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:11 pm
I prefer pads. I find tampons uncomfortable. Plus, my flow is heavy enough that pads are more convenient.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 pm
[[Wow, it's surprising how many ladies are down on tampons.

Personally, I prefer tampons. I won't lie though, they kind of freaked me out before I figured out how to use them.
But now they pretty much rock.

I always had so much leakage issues with pads and just got sick of it. Tampons are much better.

&& You can only get TSS if you leave them in too long, which usually means well over seven hours. You don't just randomly get it from putting a tampon in.
]]

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:15 pm
Yes, TSS freaked me out but it is rare and if you take precautions you'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:58 am
As it says in the v****a Monologues, "They expect me to shove a dry wad of ******** cotton up there?"

Yeah, I really dislike tampons. They're seriously uncomfortable. Putting them in is uncomfortable, wearing them is uncomfortable, taking them out is uncomfortable. The plastic applicators are okay, but they're seriously bad for the environment so it's tiny, hard to retrieve OB for me if I go swimming or for some reason can't wear a pad.
I wear pads (obviously), but I also shower often on my period to make sure my junk is clean.  

psychoslaphead

Toothsome Wyvern

8,565 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:20 am
psychoslaphead
As it says in the v****a Monologues, "They expect me to shove a dry wad of ******** cotton up there?"

Yeah, I really dislike tampons. They're seriously uncomfortable. Putting them in is uncomfortable, wearing them is uncomfortable, taking them out is uncomfortable. The plastic applicators are okay, but they're seriously bad for the environment so it's tiny, hard to retrieve OB for me if I go swimming or for some reason can't wear a pad.
I wear pads (obviously), but I also shower often on my period to make sure my junk is clean.

They shouldn't be uncomfortable if they're in right. Maybe you're not pushing it far enough in?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 am
aecatgirl
psychoslaphead

They shouldn't be uncomfortable if they're in right. Maybe you're not pushing it far enough in?

Yes, they should not feel like anything really when they are in. Now taking them out can be a bit uncomfortable, but that varies from person to person and you have to make sure you are using the correct size and absorbency.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

runeshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:20 pm
Since I've become accustomed to pads I prefer them, I really never liked the feel of tampons. Plus I bleed right through tampons in less than an hour on the first two days of my period (they're not the wimpy kind either).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:47 pm
runeshi
Since I've become accustomed to pads I prefer them, I really never liked the feel of tampons. Plus I bleed right through tampons in less than an hour on the first two days of my period (they're not the wimpy kind either).

ugh, I used to bleed like that. I'm happy that the BC pill fixed that.  

Matron Mord Sith

runeshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:44 pm
Matron Mord Sith
runeshi

ugh, I used to bleed like that. I'm happy that the BC pill fixed that.

I wish I could take that for the bleeding, but the women of my family have a history of going all weird on that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:49 pm
Pads! heart

My first experience with tampons: getting to throw away someone else's tampon applicator... that they left in the middle of the gym. Woo-hoo.  

Muffin of Magic

XxNicholeMariexX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:23 pm
SilkTail
Pads! Always pads!

I swear I sound stupid when I say this, but I'm scared of using tampons. I think of it as having sex with a cotton ball attatched to string. That's not happening to me.

I don't worry when I use pads though. The ones I use never move around, they stick where they are supposed to stick, they don't leak, and when they do, it almost never goes on my pants. My period is pretty light most of the time, so I'm lucky.

I agree. Plus tampons are extremely unhealthy....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:29 pm
I wear pads. I HATE them. I would wear tampons but I'm too afraid. Well, I'm probably too young anyway. I will wear them soon cool  

Lady Tatum

srv1025

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:34 pm
Tampons freak me out so I always wear pads  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items