Reply Music - Related Topics
Voltaire, anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:31 pm
I also love the many Edgar Allen Poe references in Graveyard Picnic. Future Ex-Girlfriend, Headless Waltz, and Alchemy Mondays are also wonderful.

And do deposit, if you please, some black lipstick on my pee-pee.

And, Ashitaka-Mononokes_Love, give them a break. They just got a lyric wrong. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:02 am
Voltaire.... I found out about him about 4 days ago, and fell in love with his work immediately.... and bought 2 cds... then downloaded some...

My favorite songs are:

God thinks (it's oh so true),
When You're Evil,
Brains,
The headless waltz,
Alchemy Mondays,
The USS make s**t up,
If only I were a goth,
Goth Queen.  

Bloody Loon

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:48 pm
I just recently started listening to them and I like how they sound. I found out about them when I was watching The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy when they plaid Brains. Bu I love that song along with Goth Queen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:06 am
NekoYasha09er
I just recently started listening to them and I like how they sound. I found out about them when I was watching The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy when they plaid Brains. Bu I love that song along with Goth Queen.

1) Voltaire is a "He", not a "They".

2) Voltaire doesn't have a song called "Goth Queen". That's a fake title that's been spread around the internet due to a mistitled track on some file-sharing service. The actual song is usually "Vampire Club".  

GilAskan
Crew

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:56 am
I just started getting into him over the Summer when I heard "Brains" and "Zombie Prostitute". I also went to one of his shows at a bar in Roxbourough ( an area of Philly).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:33 pm
I have one of his books and a few albums.

I like that song "Ex-Lovers Lover".

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:24 pm
omg voltaire hahahahaha all day i've been listening to cantina god my brian has been scared by that man so many times hahaha but i love. and yes i garee he is hot, i'de do him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:13 am
I've recently started liking his music a lot, especially The Headless Waltz 3nodding Will try to get some of his cd's soon

MyLittlePwny.!

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 pm
GilAskan
NekoYasha09er

2) Voltaire doesn't have a song called "Goth Queen". That's a fake title that's been spread around the internet due to a mistitled track on some file-sharing service. The actual song is usually "Vampire Club".

I have been corrected. Thank you for the correction.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:29 pm
GilAskan
NekoYasha09er

On the contrary, Gil. "Goth Queen" is most often the incorrect name for the song "Raven's Land."  

Snows Wyntre

Minoke Darke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:57 am
Hell yeah, Voltaire PWNS :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:08 am
Voltaire's pretty cool. He's not my favorite musician ever, and there are some songs of his that I just won't listen to for personal reasons, but for the most part, I like him well enough.  

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:19 am
Ashitaka-Mononokes_Love
GilAskan
NekoYasha09er

On the contrary, Gil. "Goth Queen" is most often the incorrect name for the song "Raven's Land."

Thanks for the correction. I've only ever come across "Goth Queen" as a mistitle for "Vampire Club", but I wouldn't doubt it would be more often mistitling "Ravens Land". I don't really spend much time on P2P services, so my info was only from brief experiences.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:43 am
Kaishi Kyouki
Voltaire.... I found out about him about 4 days ago, and fell in love with his work immediately.... and bought 2 cds... then downloaded some...

My favorite songs are:

God thinks (it's oh so true),
When You're Evil,
Brains,
The headless waltz,
Alchemy Mondays,
The USS make s**t up,
If only I were a goth,
Goth Queen.

It also needs pointing out that "If I Only Were A Goth" is by ThouShaltNot, not Voltaire.  

Sinister Kung Fu

Oreo the Sphinx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:29 am
Ether-Eating Eskimo
I also love the many Edgar Allen Poe references in Graveyard Picnic.

Yup.
That and Headless Waltz, Land of the Dead, Underground, Goodnight Demon Slayer, When You're Evil make my list. Hello Cruel World does the job when I'm feeling down (yesyes stereotypical i know, but whatever razz )
And Vampire Club is pure brilliance smile
Voltaire rules all right...  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas