: ) I...LOVE...Them. : )

They make me veerry happy. : )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:22 pm
Love them. Favorite song is birthday Marilyn my biterness  

Alex_nightmare

Mettekka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:49 pm
lurichan
All right, how many people have heard of them? I have a few of their better songs on my computer right now, and I'm curious how many other guild members have heard of them, or like them.

Some of my favorite songs are "Deception", "Ave Maria" and "Even Angels Fall"

I've got every album, even ...Night Crawls In, which I bought at their 2007 Chicago concert. If I had to choose a favorite song, I'd go with Marilyn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:52 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
LouisCyphre13
Their pretty cool...more trance/techno but I do love femal vocalists...
...The main vocalist is a guy. confused

I dislike them, and Rogue is supposed to be an a** in real life. He's really big on religion and Christian ways. xd

They have two back up vocalists, who are both female. Personally, I think Rogue is a really awesome guy, and, although the Cruxshadows are christian, they aren't a "christian" band.  

Mettekka

Mettekka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:55 pm
[Clockface]
Ohmigosh! heart

I need a CD of theirs so badly. I've only heard what's on their MySpace, and was immediately addicted to "Sophia." All of the songs on there are so amazing, though.

Is there a certain CD someone would recommend that I get first? ninja

My favorite's Wishfire, but Ethernaut is really good, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:56 pm
[Clockface]
Oddly enough, their Sophia EP is in Hot Topic. That surprised me. A lot. Almost as much as when I saw a Siouxsie T-shirt there.

I still need that EP.

I think it's really annoying how Hot Topic has CXS, but not Voltaire, ThouShaltNot, or Ego Likeness.  

Mettekka

Mettekka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:57 pm
.+Melanthios+.
wait...Racheal is leaving...*cries* why, why? I love her and her solos so much. crying

She's quitting because she's getting married.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:57 pm
Mettekka
[Clockface]
Oddly enough, their Sophia EP is in Hot Topic. That surprised me. A lot. Almost as much as when I saw a Siouxsie T-shirt there.

I still need that EP.

I think it's really annoying how Hot Topic has CXS, but not Voltaire, ThouShaltNot, or Ego Likeness.

Probably just because CXS is one of the more popular dark wave artists.
But then, I don't see why they wouldn't have anything from Christian Death; even in their current goth metal era, they've gathered quite a following.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Exquisite Cadavre

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:16 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Mettekka
[Clockface]

I still need that EP.

Probably just because CXS is one of the more popular dark wave artists.
But then, I don't see why they wouldn't have anything from Christian Death; even in their current goth metal era, they've gathered quite a following.

Hot Topic carries all CXS, ThouShaltNot, and Ego Likeness as they are all part of Dancing Ferret (sp?) Records...which is also why they carry those 5 dollar compilations.

However, Hot Topic's tagline is "It's All About the Music" which runs through trends. As goth and darker trends are out right now, and brightly colored, skull, happy go lucky morbidity is in, they are going to be carrying bands like HIM, I AM GHOST, etc.

For the record those, ThouShaltNot, CXS, Ego Likeness, and VOltaire are amazing. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:22 pm
I would like to see them on Summer Darkness in the Netherlands but I'm in France when they come.

I really love Sophia, Perfect, Deception and Winterborn. It is my favourite band next to Lordi and London after Midnight.  

Disease of the Flesh

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:57 pm
i have heard of them i like deception the most thoe smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:16 pm
I was pumped to go to a show of theirs until I actually looked for tickets and found out that it was 21+.

Do they even do all-age shows? Or are they all 18 and 21+?

I can't help it.
My favorite song is still "Sophia" no matter how many other songs I hear.

-Sylvia Blank Page-

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:44 am
untill now i have only heard of them, but finaly pulled myself together to check them out. So now im sitting and listens to their myspace profile, and so far its some of the better electronic stuff that i have heard...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:00 pm
I love them...Deception and their new song Birthday is awsome...Love and Hate is pretty good too though  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:34 pm