Welcome to Gaia! ::

FANGSTER

Back to Guilds

Regardless of what you are , as long as you have Fangs !! Join us now !! 

Tags: Fangs, Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Enterainment 

Reply Fangster Main Forum
Show me your Fangs ( Introductions of yourself ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinoa2000

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:08 pm
Ello -waves- The name's Rinoa but most people call me Rin or some little nickname derived from it. Um... I'm not really sure what to say about myself since I'm kinda in a lazy mood sweatdrop If you want to know more and are really curious enough just visit my profile and read the "about me" section, I wrote it all at one point for just this reason =}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:21 am
heyy dudes and dudettes~♥

It's Kriix here.
(thanks for the invite.☺)
I'm a vamp.☺ An utterly sarcastic vamp who is a good soul as well.
--Just don't start with me or i'ma bite you to kingdom come. kayy? 3nodding
Pleased to meet you.
xd  

kriixIISrandomm

ShadowRose79

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Let me first say i am not a noob, but i have not used forums before i am used to really only using pm, i used to get on the chats but sadly i have been condemed to dial up...

I apoligise for my hoooorable spelling I wont pretend I'm not horable.

I am a lot of things, and i am not a fan of self glorifcation so you'd have to just get to know my to know how i am, but as far as talking on line goes: I am a writer and an aprecieater of art. As for my characters they range from the cleverest of humans, to the most arogant of imortals, to the oddest of demons, to sacrastic and tempered warriors and so on. My characters are more then just puppets to me they are like skins i step in to. I love to rp for fun and to improve my writing skills and imspiration, I most certainly do NOT steal though, if i want to use even a train of your character, a tree from your setting, or a single whisper of a line you use, i will ask you, if you say no i will respect your wishes and i hope for the same respect.

I would Love it if any one would like to pm me. thank you for the invite and your time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:17 am
User Image

I am Myro a century old vampire that has been infatuated with the smell taste and feel of blood even before his embrace. Others of his time clamed him a crazed demon that bathed in blood and stories soon spread and he fled for fear of becoming to well known and hunted down like an animal. Soon he took up his animalistic tendancies growing in the wild and become more like a rabid beast the more conered or threated he feels the more he lashes out and "frees his fangs". Normaly his is a relitivly quite man elegant and romanctic at heart but dont take his lackluster behavior for granteed he can be a helpful ally or a worst enemy.  

GourmetG33kGrub

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

theBringeroftheApocalypse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 pm
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT I'M A VAMPIRE?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:30 pm
First of all,
thank you for the invite mistress Black Sucubus

My name is xXUnwanted-SoulXx
I don't consider myself as a vampire much
but I do hunger for blood
I roam the night in search for the sinful souls it has corrupted humanity
I love to hear them scream as they plead for their miserable lives
what joy it brings me

Well, thats a bit of me
If you want to know more about me
just pm me or something

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

ShadowedSoul266

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:13 pm
Thank you for the invite! Lets keep this short. You can call me fay. I am a vampire among other things. That is all you shall know for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 pm
thank you for the invite. well my name is Midna. Ex-Princess of the demonic world. I was born to a Vampire mother and a Demon father, don't ask how it happened all i know is that they had a 1 night fling and next thing they knew, i was born. I have many talents and ability's, im an outstanding sword master. Oh and i live right next to devil may cry so if you are having demon issues, contact me and ill make sure Dante does the work right away.  

DarkPrincessMidna

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

emodeathorchestra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:14 pm
i am emodeathorchestra
pure blood vampire
avitar explains my powers
know nothing of life and happineess  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:23 pm
hello i am soi. but please call me shiro. i am an original chiropteran born in the summer of 1833. i dont really remember much of my past life. i go into a hibernation period for 30 years. i mainly feed on human blood when avalible. i have a twin whose blood is poisonous to me. and this is me : User Image oh and thank you madame for inving me  

The Queen Shiro-Sama

Distinct Lover

beautifulmonster04

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:31 pm
heart to all vampire and dark passion nations my names leah to the user of gaia as deader doll, i'm a gothic fashion of way, friendly and yet serious, i talk to much so just keep talking to me if you wish, i love to meet new peoples who accepts darkness, i can go around as a twitch and go around as me, i dont care about damn ******** who destroy us from the dark, what matters is the passion from inside our hearts. and so yeah! here i'll end the speech. twisted

heart this is me heart

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 am
I am no one important.
I'm just looking for a purpose to get me through the days.

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

xiChina

3,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 am
First of all, thank you for the invite! My name is of no importance, just call me what you want! I am a hybird. The rest is not important. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 am
the name is nicole....
megan nicole

i was born in the 1700s i dont pray on humans i pray on animals.......
im a bit of a smart a**.......i dont put up with bullshit so keep it streight in this guild.....i dont own the guild im not staff of it but every guild i join i do check to make sure no b.s is going around........
ummm i go to many concerts........i can keep myself back from attacking
its not a good ideah to piss me off

gotta problem with me? fix
think im tripping ? tie my shoe.
cant face me? turn around
cant stand me? sit back down  

OhMeggles

Fangster Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash