Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:00 pm
"a ...hat.... it will help..." his voice sounded coarse, showing that it had been really long since he last spoke. AT least he hadn't forgoten how to do it...
He started walking again, following the boy, getting a weak hold of his sleeve not to mistake his way, because even with the help of the hat, he had to have his crimson eyes almost shut.

but at least he was not alone....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:02 pm
Whe they reached his house. Shinji opened the door and noticed it was dark. 'They all must have went out.' He thought as he turnd on the lights and placed Zylver on the couch.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm
"n-not so much light.. please.... I can't bear it.... not yet at least....."
He was helped to sit in a comfortable and fluffy couch but yet, he felt odd...
"I.. should not be sitting here.... I.... I am unclean.... dirtied of that place's ground...... I wouldn't want to dirty the home of you.....Shinji......"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 pm
"Oh! sorry." Shinji said as he dimmed down the lights a bit then smiled, "better?" He asked as he tilted his head and shook his head. "Its okay if your on the couch. I can clean it later.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:19 pm
(Gotta go for the night. Bye)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 am
"I... think I have spent ages in wherever was there where I was... but.. time for me had no reason at all in there.... hours could seem minutes...minutes could seem hours...days sure became ages..... What has it become of the ancients of Deepwood...? are they still alive?"

Zylver was regaining strength little by little as conciousness also awakened from de long and deep slumber.
The young man looked extremely sad and out of place. His once tanned skin was now pale, his well toned body looked frail and his incredibly long silvery hair was all tangled and damp, with soil and dirt miked. It was strange for such a young looking man to have the hair colour of elder people.

He was on the couch and looked like an abandoned puppy. Even though the jacket the boy had given him and being indoors, he still felt cold inside his bones.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:00 pm
"Huh?" Shinji asked as he blinked. Anciects? Deepwoods? Shinji had no clue what he was talking about. "I'm not sure." He stated as he scratched his head then looked at Zylver again. "Well anyway, we should get you cleaned up. Wait here okay." Shinji said as he went upstairs ti get the bath going.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm
Zylver did not understand him, but by the look on the boy's face, he knew that the boy, Shinji, also didn't know what was he talking about.
He saw the boy turn and rush out of the room, and he heard footsteps going up the stairs and then the flowing of water somewhere in the upper floor, but he did no move, that was not his own place, it would be rude to be wandering in it.... and even more do such thing being naked and dirty.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:13 pm
When the bath was filled with warm water, Shinji got a couple of towels and went downstairs to Zylver. "Here you go." Shinji said, handing him one of the towels; "Wrap yourself with this."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:21 pm
Zylver looked at the boy and then raised his arm to get the towel he was bein offered. It was white and clean, soft at the touch, and warm.

He stood, a little red showing on his cheeks realising finally how embarrassing it was for him to be naked in such place and circumstances... and how embarrassing should have been for the boy.
He wraped the towel round his waist and nodded in gratitude, blushing and smiling a bit.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Shinji blushed as well but smiled back as he helped Zylver up the stairs and pointed to the bath. "Can you get in by yourself?" He asked as he tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:37 pm
Zylver nodded, and putting a hand on th boy's shoulders to keep his balance, he stepped into the warm water of the bath tub.
That sure was great.
He turned his back to the boy as he took of the towel and kneeled and then sat into the water, leaving the towel on the floor, as he tried to absorb the maximum of heat from that water.
That was simply great...
To feel warmth again....
Zylver let himself relax and linger in the warmth, and facing Shinji, he closed his crimson eyes slowly.
The long hair floating in the water, his beautiful face turned to his savior. At this moment, this boy is all there was for him.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:43 pm
Shinji kept his back to Zylver until he heard him get in and turned around. He saw Zylver face go back to a little bit more color as he smiled back at his smile. "Feels good huh?" He said as he sat down by the tub and grinned. "Glad you like it, a bath is always great afater a long day or for you I guess ages." He stated, still confused about that but pushed it aside as he got a rag and soap and handed it to him. "Here. Use this to clean yourself off."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:56 pm
Zylver took the rag and the bottle, and inspected the last. It was hard, yet i seemed heavier than it actualy was. And it was made of something he did not know what it was... rigid yet somewhat flexible. He gently squeezed the bottle and turned it upside down. There was a liquid thing inside... it seemed honey but was blue in colour... and the smell of it was of flowers... he was tempted of tasting it, but the bubbles made him decide that was not the best option, and putting some in the rag he discovered that in this era, soap was liquid.
He cleaned himself slowly. He was low on energies and he wanted not to become more exhausted than he already was, but the warmth of the bath helped a lot.
When his body was clean, he started cleaning his hair how he could.
He did not remember his hair being so long and so silvery, and his nails also looked like claws....
It was difficult not to hurt himself trying to wash his hair..  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 pm
Shinji noticed that Zylver was having a little trouble cleaning his hair and tilted his head curiously. "Would you like me to help?" He asked him as he smiled encouragingly.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff