Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Started rp [full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:35 pm
Koi blinked "Why screams?" she asked "Im not a crybaby and surly not eazy to scared!" she pouted. "And yes, ready more then ever!" she said exieted.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:50 pm
Considering what she said, Arkhel looked up at the vicious array of needle-like spikes and sharp stone blades. The first time he had come here, he was being chased by Hybrid-Hunters, and had no choice other than to go though. When he had first saw it, he had quite nearly wet his pants. He didn't even want to remember what it was like to fly through the first time. Brushing those thoughts aside, Arkhel turned his attention back to Koi. "Good. we don't want to waste a lot of time here." He stepped forward, taking her hands and guiding them to his shoulders. "Come on then, hop up! Just be careful not to touch my wings, it wouldn't do any good to lose control up there."  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:35 pm
Koi gasped "I wont!" she rushed to say and held him "Be sure to catch me! else i will pull you with me!" she said half madly so he''ll knew she is seriouse. She hopped up and held him tight.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:13 pm
Arkel chuckled a little bit at the idea of Koi pulling him down, but then quickly became serious. He caught her and moved her legs to be wrapped around his hip/thigh area, and then wrapped his arms around her, holding her wings in gently so nothing would catch and damage them. He showed no sigh of emotion during the entire procedure, and in short order was ready for flight. He crouched just a little bit, counted to three, then jumped, engaging his wings as he did so. He moved quickly up the narrow chute, and was soon at the top of it, bearing only a slight scratch on the right arm of his armor. He ignored the damage, and instead hovered in the joint area before the horizontal segment. "Are you all right?" He asked of Koi. He didn't wait for her answer, and instead started moving after rechecking her grip. he moved a little slower during this part, as he had to wind amongst the blade-like rock formations that seemed to lust for their blood. But again, this was not enough to stop him, and they both got through unharmed. Arkhel again checked Koi's grip at the next joint, and actually balanced on a ledge to give his flight muscles a little bit of a rest. He wasn't particularly tired, even with the extra weight of Koi to lift, but this last part was the most deadly of all. It showed it, too. There was actually a skeleton impaled on one of the spikes about halfway down. All of the spikes and blades hooked upwards, for some reason, and were want to catch any who attempted to navigate them. Arkhel double-double checked both their grips, urging Koi to tighten her grip around his waist. He then began his slow descent down the shaft. He didn't expect to make good speed here, and wouldn't dare risk it, especially with Koi counting on him. His slow descent was punctuated by a stop near the skeleton where there was a little bit less room, and so he moved slower. The pair did make it down safely though, or so it would seem. Arkhel landed softly, so as not to jar Koi loose, and stood there, enjoying the triumph of having navigated the treacherous corridors with a passenger. He didn't relax his grip on Koi, allowing himself emotions once again, and chuckling at the thought of how they must look.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:31 pm
Koi was scard and held Arkel all this time, from time to time she loose her tightness at him, but as he chacked she rushed to tight her hands again. She closed her eyes, since she couldnt see anything it didnt really matter if the were close or open. When he started to chuckles she blinked and looked up at him, she didnt noticed how close their face were thought "What's so funny?" She asked innocently.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:04 am
"We must look like a pair of young lovers about now, holding each other as tightly as we are." Arkhel pointed out. "Actually, that might not be so bad." Arkhel said contemplatively "We probably would be compatible, since we're both half-fairy..." Arkhel fell into silence as he considered it, not realizing that he was still holding Koi.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:50 am
Koi blushed when he said that, "U..uhmm.. are we there yet..?" she asked slowly, trying to change the topic. She knew he could see her so she looked away to other side so he wont notice her blush.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:23 pm
"Well, we're out of the danger zone, if that's what you're asking." Arkhel replied. "Do you still want me to carry you?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 pm
Koi looked at him and rushed to say "No no~ i can walk from here~" she said and suddnly smelled something stange "What is.. this smell?" she asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:04 am
Arkhel gently set her down, then sniffed at the air to see what Koi was talking about. "I'm not sure." He answered. "It's not something that I've smelled down here before. It smells almost like... Rotting fruit, or something."  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:17 am
Koi cought "Yea.. and its coming from the inside.." she said slowly and stepped deeper into the cave. Since she couldnt see she preffered to step slolwly and carfully. She didnt notice there was a hump on the ground and fell "Ouch.." she whispered and got up slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:20 pm
"Are you alright?" Arkhel asked in a concerned voice. "Can you walk? What about your ankle? Is it sprained?"  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 am
Koi held her leg "Im.. not sure.." she said slowly, since she couldnt see her leg she couldnt know if it was hurted or not. She tried to get up slowly thought it hurted "I..im fine" she said, she didnt want to worried him and pretended the pain is gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:25 pm
Still worried about her leg, Arkhel swept her back up, holding her like a small child. "Maybe now would be a good time for you to turn on the wing-lights you were talking about earlier."  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:40 pm
Koi noded and flipped her wings a little, the blue mixed colors in her wings got togheter into a shining Aqua blue soft, yet good, light. Koi smiled "I missed seeing your face" she said and giggled then looked around "Or anything.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff