Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:34 pm
"I want you to sing to me. You will be songbird every day that I return from work. You will sing to try and make me happy. Also your singing will be heard until I tell you to stop. So slave get to work." Andrew said as he stood up and grabbed the chain holding it so you didn't try to run.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:42 pm
Madelyn bowed her head. She thought for a bit before starting to sing, "Taking Chances" by Celine Dion. She started softly, a bit frightened. She was afraid of being yelled at for singing too loud. But she slowly grew more confident and by the chorus she started singing powerfully. She closed her eyes, visualising a crowd as she sang.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:45 pm
Andrew sighed. She is good. At least there's something I know that she is good at. He thought to himself smiling. "Very good slave that will be enough for now." He said as he tugged the chain lightly letting her know to come over to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:47 pm
Madelyn smiled softly, bowing her head, walking over to him. She stood beside him, crouching down so she was smaller than him, making him feel even more like the boss. She knew how they hated when she stood. She'd even been kicked in the back of the knees so she was lower than him. "What would you like Sir?" She asked.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:55 pm
"I want you to feel at home now since you've gotten most of the work done. Please sit and take a break." Andrew said to her smiling. She didn't know along with many people that he wasn't completely stable. He wasn't bipolar but was close. He had two personalities that were one in the same even though most bipolar people are like that he can actually choose which comes out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:59 pm
Madelyn looked nervously at him then thought about the offer to sit. She chewed on her lip, sitting down on the floor, which hurt her back tremendously. She sighed softly and peered at him. "Is there anything I could do for you, massage? bake you something?" She asked, she felt very anxious when he suddenly flipped to this niceness.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:03 pm
"I meant sit on the couch Madelyn." Andrew said sighing. "Come on just take a break for a bit. You'll have stuff to do afterwards." He said watching the television as he waited for her to sit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:05 pm
Madelyn chewed on her lip harder. "Yes Sir." She whispered, getting to her feet and perching on the sofa. She looked at him. "Slaves don't normally have breaks." She commented, highly nervous. She sat far away from him, perched on the very end of the couch. She couldn't relax.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 pm
"Don't sit so far away when I ask you to sit." Andrew said through gritted teeth pulling the chain so she fell on the couch. "You sit close to me slave when I tell you to sit." He said gripping the chain hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:09 pm
Madelyn fell into the couch, her face rather close to his legs. She got up and moved to sit next to him. Leaving a small space between but not too much to be noticable. She nodded her head. "Im sorry Sir. I didn't know where you wanted me to be." She said softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:14 pm
"You should have known slave." Andrew said as he took a deep breath to calm himself. "So what do you want to do?" He asked her shaking his head. He needed to get a control of himself soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:17 pm
Madelyn nodded, dropping her head, looking down as she grasped her hands in her lap. "I know Sir. I'm very sorry." She frowned, "You can punish me if you like." She whispered, turning her head gently to look at him. "Anything you wish to do sir." She said, keeping her head down.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:22 pm
"Alright you'll be punished since you asked for it. Follow me." Andrew said standing up and pulling the chain harder. He was now the mean Andrew again. "You'll get three good whacks to that pretty little bottom of yours." He said smiling devilishly. He was going to enjoy this. "Now bend over the counter." He said throwing the chain and pointing at the kitchen counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:24 pm
Madelyn chewed her lip, trying to keep pace with him so he wouldn't pull her. She nodded her head. She bent over, stretching her torso across the counter. She raised up on her toes, so it was easier for him, though she was sure he could've done it had she not done that. She pressed her chest into the counter, bracing herself for some more pain.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:31 pm
"Now you will beg for mercy soon I know it." Andrew growled pulling back the wood and then bringing it down on her bottom swiftly. "Maybe this is too easy on you. I haven't heard you say you were in pain. I could get the one with holes or even the one with nails." He said out loud thinking of which she wanted least.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff