Housewarming Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:39 pm
Catching Methos' glare brings a grin to Etienne's face. He has no idea what he's done to annoy the old man this time, but there can be only one response...

...he blows Methos a kiss.

Maurice, on the other hand, has another solution to the older Immortal's discomfort. "I do believe it is time for a drink. Wine for me, of course, but our esteemed host also has a respectable stock of imported beers on board..."

Meanwhile, Etienne gets the Bon Jovi disk into the changer, along with a few others: Aerosmith, Rick Springfield, Mozart, the Rolling Stones, Elvis, etc...basically a fairly eclectic collection gathered over the past few decades. He laughs lightly at Phoenix. "Nah, I didn't mean to imply that you were a baby, it just seems that so many people nowadays don't pay attention to anything more than a week old. Utterly ridiculous."

Anyway, now that the bloody thing is loaded, music starts drifting out through the speakers. The first in the shuffle is Bon Jovi's Misunderstood. It's a little slowish, but still a good first dancer. Etienne moves back to the open area of the deck and holds a hand out to Phoenix. "Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:12 pm
There was about no pause before she took his hand with a slight smile, "Well I did say I would, be silly to say no now." Though it had been a passing thought for a half a second just to see what he'd do, but really this was easier and really just seemed amusing. Phoenix didn't even really say much about his blowing Adam a kiss, had to say a little something of course, "Though after this song you're welcome to ask Adam for a dance, promise I won't be jealous."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:10 pm
"Relax, you great puss," Duncan grinned at Methos, who was getting up from his seat. "We're tied to the dock." He paused to catch Gaston blowing a kiss in the Old Man's direction. "Is he flirting with you?"

"Probably you, pretty boy," Methos grumbled. "More scotch, Joe?"

Joe handed Methos his glass as Methos picked up Maurice's wine glass. Ignoring Mac's raised glass, the eldest moved off to refill the others' drinks. He chuckled at the faux offense on MacLeod's face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:29 am
Etienne arches a brow at Phoenix as if he'd never considered the idea before. "You really think he would?" He considers it and shakes his head as the two of them start dancing. "Nah...his curves are in all the wrong places."

Across the deck, Maurice seems totally oblivious to the fact that MacLeod and Methos are joking. As he waits for his wine, he remarks to Duncan. "Well, this is the twenty first century, is it not? Such a thing is not at all uncommon in Paris..."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:13 pm
That pulled a soft giggle from her in truth, why came clear soon enough, "Come on I can so picture him as a chick." Which might say something about her mental state, who knew. "Anyway good to know you only go for women." Nothing against guys that didn't, he just didn't seem the type at all. It was almost amusing she could dance well in heels, gave away she learned dance at some point though but then she to have done something in the past years to stay entertained and it had improved her balance in heels for fights.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 pm
Etienne laughs outright at the unbidden image of Methos in drag. "I never gave it much thought, myself...take your word for it, though."

As the dance continues, he does note with a passing interest how easily Phoenix is managing those heels...and realizing that the heels give her a few inches over his own six foot frame brings a playful smile to his lips. "As for being into women, I figure it's only fair...women go for me on occasion, and it would be rude not to do the same, don't you think?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 pm
Phoenix was taller than a good amount of people in heels given they put her at six foot five, so she was of the frame of thought that if she was tall she'd stick out anyway, might as well really stick out. It had worked well for her anyway, between orange hair and her choice in outfits most of the time. "Mmm, no, I've had women taking a passing interest in me and my answer was still no, a kinda no on occasion, but still no." That was something she didn't foresee changing anytime soon either. "And I'm pleasantly surprised, you actually dance pretty well."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:49 pm
Don't forget about the head to toe leather...that kinda helps you stick out in a crowd, too.

Etienne does take the compliment in stride. "Well, thank you...call it a benefit of a good old classical education: latin, clarinet, dance, and fencing." He winks. "Some of it came in handy, as you can well imagine."

"Speaking of which, you're a fine dancer yourself...I have no doubt you would have been the subject of a fair share of duels back in the day."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Duncan grinned at Maurice. "So, Etienne strikes you as gay, does he?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 am
"Well, to borrow from American humor...with a name like Etienne, he would have to be gay, no?" The kind hearted Maurice looks immediately abashed at his own nerve...especially considering he just poked fun at his part time employer. "I jest, of course, and would never suggest anything is wrong with such a lifestyle."

"He does seem to be doing quite well with that tall young lady, however..." Maurice adds.

Meanwhile, a short distance away, a silver Porsche dating back to the mid-1980's weaves in and out of the dowtown Seacouver roads. Gliding easily into a parking space at the marina, the Porsche rumbles to a stop.

The driver's side door opens, and a brooding, brown haired main steps out. after gathering his tan trench coat about him, he produces a rectangular package from the backseat and begins walking up the docks. Making his way up the central pier...at the end of which, the Sandra is tied...the buzz of a seasoned Immortal reaches out to those already gathered on board.  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:18 pm
"You're just trying to make me blush now." Was her calm reply to that with a ghost of a smile, "Flattery gets you no where, though that might have kept me in a better mood...alas I'll never know." Which over all didn't bother her that much, "Don't think I ever would have done well in older times. And how many people did you invite that have interests in sharp objects?" Needless to she tensed with yet another warning to go off, having to frown at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:45 pm
Etienne chuckles. “Well, even if it gets me nowhere, I hope you'll forgive a little flattery now an again.” His next bit of flattery is interrupted by the stranger's approach.

Etienne has been around the block enough times not to immediately jump up and pull steel whenever another Immortal approaches. However, his slightly hardened gaze reveals that he wasn't expecting anyone else.

“No worries...probably a late comer.” It is with obvious reluctance that he disengages from the dance, though he does wink and kiss Phoenix's hand. “A rain check, cherie?” If anything, he hopes that last bit will amuse her into relaxing again.

“I'd be a poor host if I didn't go over and say hello.” Moving across the deck, Etienne untucks his hawaiian shirt and loosens the clasp on the hidden scabbard so many Immortals manage to secret away.

Coming face to face with the newcomer at the top of the gangplank, Etienne crosses his arms.”What the hell are you doing here?”

“I guess that means I don't have permission to come aboard.” The stranger's voice carries the slightest trace of a Scottish accent that hasn't completely faded after nearly 500 years.

Etienne grins, offering his hand. “Sure you do...I doubt you'd cause more trouble than I would anyway.”

“Good.” The newcomer takes Etenne's hand and yanks him over his hip. Etienne outweighs his opponent by a few dozen pounds, however, landing easily on his feet and tossing him over his shoulder.

Landing flat on his back, the stranger flashes a winning smile. “Wow. You've bulked up since the last time I saw you.”

Etienne snorts. “Yeah well, it's been like---”

The stranger scissor kicks Etienne's legs out from under him, dropping him to the deck as well. “Heh heh heh...the harder they fall.” Offering a sincere hand this time, Etienne is helped to his feet by no less than Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. Watchers feel free to orgasm. After straightening his coat a bit, Connor looks around. “Not interrupting, am I?”  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:30 pm
The buzz became noticeable to all the Immortals as the newcomer reached the foot of the gangplank. Duncan and Methos exchanged cautious glances, before the Highlander moved between Joe, Methos, and Maurice, facing the plank as a lean figure made his way aboard.

He recognized his "cousin" the second Conner came in to view and took a step forward, an expression between joy and surprise lighting his face. Joe took a quick gulp of his drink, staring, while Methos looked like he wondered if he had time to duck under the table and over the far side of the ship.

"Conner?!" Duncan grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 am
Relax again, that was an amusing thought really, one that wasn't going to happen by this point she could almost promise, but if he went off to great, or whatever, the new person she was moving. A quick glance around before suddenly she was by Adam's side, hey he was safe at least and everyone's attention was on this Conner person so it was easy to randomly show up at people's sides. "Etienne really needs to meet more women or I'm going to worry." Phoenix kept her tone light, no need to sound like she was as tense as she was, that'd just be silly.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 am
Connor laughed in delight as he moved forward to put Duncan into a racuous bear hug. Setting his kinsman down and patting him on the shoulders, Connor says, "Duncan! It's been too long...I was actually gonna look you up later, but it looks like the Cajun saved me some time."

"Creole, you dumb haggis." Etienne remarks with a grin.

Connor laughs again, facing Etienne. "Do you even know what a haggis is?"

"I think you told me once in Korea...but I'm still a little addled by that homemade hooch you and your friend had cooked up." Etienne retorts.

"Heh heh heh...yeah, that stuff sticks with you." Connor looks around at everyone present, mortals and Immortals alike. "Quite the gathering you have here...you didn't have to throw me a party..."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff