Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Rowan smiled and then pressed his hand to her own. It didn't take very long until they were officially married. He was currently pulling away from kissing his new bride, a rather handsome grin on his features. Now came the difficult part for her... He was starting to let it bother him again which he was still trying desperately to push aside. She would get use to it, even if she was probably going to be hurt and heart broken.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:49 pm
She smiled at him then blushed when one of the boys under the priest's apprentice offered them the tower for the night. Goodness, she thought. I actually married a man I love.

She pulled back and then glanced at Rowan then offered her hand, taking his and then kissing his knuckles. She wanted this. More than anything. She wanted him and she could tell he wanted her. "Do...do you wish to consumate our marriage Rowan?" she asked breathlessly as she spoke.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 pm
Consumate the marriage. He'd forgotten all about that... His identity could wait a little longer... He smiled then nodded in thanks to the priest then led her towards the tower. He was rather happy now and it was apparent, though for the fact that he was going to be sleeping with his wife and the fact that he'd gotten away with his plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:08 pm
When morning broke through the window of the tower, Breya's eyes slowly opened. She lay naked beneath white sheets with Rowan next to her. She sighed and turned on her side seeing him sitting up. Last night had been perfect and she could not believe it had taken her so long to find someone to share the rest of her life with. Slowly her hand reached over and carressed his back. "Rowan," she whispered softly, drawing her hand back. "Is something wrong?" she asked hoping there wasn't anything wrong with the way she had made love last night. After all she was inexperienced. Or had been anyway.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:27 pm
Rowan didn't answer at first. He'd seen it, her mark on her shoulder. She was one of his kind, not only that but it was the same mark that he bore on his same shoulder. He'd unknowingly married his life mate but he wasn't about to go showing how he felt about that. Did he feel anything? "I'm fine, I don't know how fine you'll be after I discuss something with you..." He stood up a little then quickly pulled on his clothes. "I'd suggest you get dressed first."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:31 pm
She looked at him curiously then frowned and got out of the bed slowly and tugged on her clothes before looking at him, moving her hair over her shoulder. "Rowan? Rowan what's going on?" she asked breathlessly coming to face him. She stroked his cheek. "Did I not please you last night?" she asked blushing even as she asked the question.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:35 pm
Rowan looked over at her then shook his head. "No, you were amazing last night." That was not a lie, she most certainly was but it was more than likely also due to the fact that they were meant to be together. Damned mark... He stood up then started to pace then said, "I'll just come out with it then." He turned to look at her, a safe distance away then said, "My name is not Rowan Connoly, it is Rowan Shea O'Doherty, son of the King and on top of that, I married you to... save me from being doomed to marry a princess whom I didn't like." When he said it, it really did make him seem like such a jackass.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:59 pm
Breya raised a brow. "Oh you must be joking. That can't be..." She looked at his expression and her smile slowly faded. "You...you're serious," she whispered. The weight of what he said made her stumble backward. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers over her face. She bit her bottom lip then glanced at him and shuddered. She felt a tear roll down her cheek. "You...you lied to me...About who you were...About your feelings for me..." She covered her mouth. Her anguish soon became fury and she stood and glared at him. She walked over to him then slapped his cheek. Her own palm smarting from the sting. "How dare you do that to me? You lying decietful b*****d....You knew how I felt and you..and you seduced me and gave me false words about loving me and wanting me and I fell for it. You selfish son of a b***h!" She rammed her palms against his chest. "Why did you do this to me? Why did you make me feel..." She collapsed onto her knees and sobbed into her hands as she dealt with her loss. Loss of a man that had not even loved her in the first place. She felt used. And naive. So naive. "I hate this...I hate this so much...Do you...have any semblance of a conscience?" she asked sniffing then wiping at her eyes. She looked up at him then shook her head before reaching and grabbing her shawl, rushing for the door. "I'm going home. You can just go to hell," she breathed reaching for the handle and opening the door to leave.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:23 pm
(Ok, I am adding another thing to their powers... >.> And also, I won't say that she's one of them but I'm going to have him show he's different. Just let me know if you want me to change that.)

Rowan let her take out her anger, he knew it was coming anyways. He was about to comment on her conscience remark but she then took off towards the door. Damn, she was being difficult. He rolled his eyes slightly the vanished from where he was standing and reappeared in front of her, outside of the tower's door. "You're not going anywhere. You're legally my wife which means you have to come with me."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:28 pm
She gasped and fell back on her butt when he just appeared out of nowhere in front of her. She crawled back and then stood. Trying to keep up her courage. "I don't give a damn...you lied to me...I'll get an anullment..." she said trying to brush past him but his frame took up the entire doorframe. "Let me out!" she said trying to shove him out of the way. Little good that did her.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 pm
Rowan shook his head. "Nay, it's not going to happen lass." He sighed a little then said, "And you can't get an anullment because I am the Prince and I say so." His word against hers meant, well, she lost big time. She had no choice in the matter, she had to go with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 pm
She glared at him. "You arrogant b*****d..." she whispered. She closed her eyes and covered her face, trying to think. She slowly looked at him. "So you don't love me, you use me and you expect me to go to the Palace of Eiren and pretend that I'm your happy and besotted peasant wife. I don't think so Rowan...I really don't. Maybe I should refer to you as Your Royal Pain in the Arse because that's what you've turned into," she said darkly. "Selfish and conceited blackguard...I don't want to go with you...Can't you see that...?" she asked.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Rowan rolled his eyes and ignored most of what she said. "You're a princess now. Can't you at least be happy that you no longer have to live poorly?! You can have anything and everything you want. We're going." With that, he grabbed her arm then said, "And you don't even have to pretend to be happy. What's done is done." After he spoke, they vanished and reappeared in his bedroom back at the palace.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 am
She gave a soft scream when they disappeard and then opened her eyes when she felt her feet land on the ground. Slowly, she looked around, jerking her hand back away from him, looking at the ornate bedchamber with the largest bed she'd ever seen. Everything was huge. The bedchamber itself was larger than her entire home. She took a deep breath, hearing noises outside the door and then the door coming open with a loud thump. She jumped. King Ian entered and looking none to pleased with his son. "Where have you been the past moon?" he growled at Rowan. "And who's this little tart...You're getting married in less than three weeks and now you decide to show up...What did I do to get such a selfish son?" he asked. His steely gray eyes turned to Breya. "And who are you?" he asked simply.

Breya paled then looked down. Rowan's father had the presence he lacked. The formidable one that left her shaken inside. "I...I'm...his wife," she whispered. Wishing right now to God that she wasn't.

Ian glanced at his son. "Easilly annulled," he mused. "Did you honestly think marriage to some guttersnipe would save you from wedding the woman you've been promised to?"

Breya's head jerked up. "Guttersnipe!" she exclaimed. But she paled when the man laid his angered gaze upon her. She swallowed hard then brought her head down, looking at her feet.

"I can not believe you Rowan," the man growled. "I simply can't believe you let this chit into this palace..." he mused then looked at Breya. "You are leaving..." he said simply.

Patrick looked at his wife. "Sweetheart...I do believe your brother is back," he mused thoughtfully, readjusting their daughter in his arms. Little Bethia was sleeping peacefully and he didn't want to wake her. Patrick heard Ian's yelling in the room across from theirs and sighed. "Aye...he's definitely home..."

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:49 pm
Rowan rolled his eyes and said, "Nice to see you too father. To make this simple, you even so much as try to annul it and I will live with her again and you shall lose your one and only heir, dooming this kingdom to die. You know very well that I'm capable of this." His father didn't know what he was but he had raised the boy so he knew of what he was speaking of.

Rowan then narrowed his eyes and said, "You will not speak to your daughter in law that way, you will treat her with respect."

Liliana sighed a little then said, "Aye... He's obviously done something to aggravate da..."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff