Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Forbidden Love (a vampire rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:58 am
Vincent nodded and took a sip of the wine. The taste was horrible bitter for it was a human drink. He made sure to make it seem like the taste was fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:04 pm
Arriving the food and so I began nibbling at it.

"Hmm, the fish isn't that bad. So anything you would like to talk about?"

I dig my fork into the flesh of teh fish and coardly eat it. I tuck my tail under the chair and lower my ears waiting for a response.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:05 pm
Vincent shook his head, "what ever you wish to talk about is fine..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:09 pm
(Happy, we are almost there)

I finished my fish and placed the plate aside. I cleaned up my area and settled. I flaged the waiter for the bill.

"To be honest I have nothing left. Since we are done here want to go back to the tavern?" I asked.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:11 pm
Vincent nodded as he followed him outside. The midnight air was beautiful and it helped that some Northermn Lights were visible.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:15 pm
I went into the tavern and waved at the caretaker. I went up the stairs and unlocked the door. I went toward the closet and took of the fancy clothing I had on. I cam back with just the shirt and shorts.

"You can sit wherever...um, waht a day huh?"

It was silent. I had no idea wahat to do from here. I made a friend thats good. I hope he has something.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 pm
Vincent nodded and sat on the bed. He might've been seen as a provocitaive stance to Kashi but Vincent had no way of knowing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:22 pm
With vincent sittying right next to me on my own bed, who knows what is going on. I have a feeling that is grinding my spine.

"Vincent...uhm, I do not knwo how to sauy this but, uh..."

In my head I am saying literally love but how can I express it to another guy. Heck we only met not long ago. It was a chance worth taking.

"..today was really great...and uh..."

My ears were down and my nose on a spree. As much as I want to kiss him, I was wondering how is it going to work. Im a Snowleopard he is well...by previous outcomes a vampire. What was I going to do?  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:25 pm
Vincent again raised a delictae ebony eyebrow in a questioning manner.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm
Looking at vincent gestures made it really hard to say what I really wanted to say to him. He is my first person to talk to. The first to love.

"H...I like you." I said quickly

I rolled up into a little fur ball on the bed hoping he doesnt go ballistic and used my fluffy tail to shield my eyes. My ears twitched and I looked at vincent.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:32 pm
Vincent looked at him and said nothing. Actually the truth was that he couldn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:36 pm
No gesture? I was confused in his reaction.

"Vincent?"

I hope I didn't startle him to where it just freaked him out. I lean closer to him and look him in the eyes. I give him a little kiss on the cheeks and quickly went back to see if he was going to do something.

Next reply might take a while Ill backthough.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:43 pm
(ok)

Vincent touched the place where he kissed his cheek with his hand. He then looked at his wedding ring in shock. He had betrayed her. He had betrayed his late wife!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 pm
Still confused I stop to look at him.

"Are you ok?"

Hoping nothing is wrong I stay silent.  

Kashinami-chan

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:53 pm
(more lovey dovey!!!!lol)

As if possesed Vincent kisses him. He doesn't know why he just does. This is not his wife yet for some reason he kisses this leopard nonetheless. He takes him on his arms and strokes his fur as he kisses nearly against his will.

(ahh!!! Vinnie's been possesed!!! eek )  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games