Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexPeasant (PrincexHuman) (filled by Sugary Deception) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Adara was really freaking out now. She didn’t know what was wrong with him and the moment someone knocked on the door, she jumped up then ran to open it. When she saw it was a guard, she shook her head a little bit. She was extremely pale and the worry was apparent on her features. “Something is wrong with the prince… We were talking and he suddenly collapsed and is very confused.” She said. She really hoped that they didn’t think she had anything to do with this.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:26 pm
The guard stood and glared at her. "Oh you again. What did you do to the prince?" He asked gruffly pushing you aside before seeing the prince laying there. "Oh no the same thing happened to his father about 20 years ago. The same day he met the queen." The guard added as he picked up Vlad. "You are to come with me hopefully Vlad is ok."

Vlad's body stopped convulsing for a bit as he fell asleep. While he slept his body relaxed and Vlad could have sworn he heard his father talking to him. Saying something about Gweniry and how he was to follow his heart. Vlad did not know what his father meant but was just glad he could hear the sound of his father's voice again.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:30 pm
Adara blinked and bit her lip. Why did it just have to be the same damn guard that had tried to drag her off to her death? She blinked again then shook her head. “I did nothing, I swear!” She said, holding up her hands in a defensive motion. She nodded at his words then let out a small sigh as the guard left the room and she started to follow him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:36 pm
The guard stopped by the doctor of the castle. Yes they had their own hospital in the castle with three different doctors who all took eight hour shifts. "Hey sorry Dr. Romare but something is happening to Vlad. I just walked in and saw him convulsing. She knows everything that happened though." He said pointing at Adara.

Dr. Romare looked at Vlad before turning his attention to Adara. "Please explain what happened as our friend here sets Vlad on the bed." He said directing the guard to the correct bed so he could see if Vlad was alright.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 pm
Adara blinked and then nodded. “Well, we were talking and out of no where, he fell to his knees then gripped his head as if he were in pain then asked where he was and what was going on then entered a whole fit of confusion.” She explained then looked over to Vlad in worry then back to the doctor. “And his body started to…” She stopped, not needing to say more because it was quite obvious what was going on.

“And he said that this happened to his father? Is it something that is inherited then?” She asked, worried still and wanting to know what was going on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 pm
"Well I did treat his father when this happened to him. All he needs is some rest and he needs to pass some sort of test presented by his father." Dr. Romare said. "His father came out of this state within three hours and Vlad is smarter than his father so he should come out of it sooner. All we do now is pray and wait."

Vlad started shaking again although he was obviously asleep. Inside of his dreams he was having to combat his father's wishes. The wish of Gweniry being battled against the wish of following his heart. It was like he was split in two does he follow his heart or marry the princess. This was his test which he chose would choose if he survived or died.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:48 pm
Adara blinked a little at his words. “A test? But how is that possible, his father is dead.” She blinked again then rubbed her head slightly. The confusion was starting to give her a headache and the fact that he was shaking again worried her deeply. She prayed that he would pass the test, she didn’t want anything bad or dangerous to happen to him. She didn’t understand why still and continued to pass it off as her caring nature.

((I'll brb, I'm going to try and eat something))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm
Vlad finally got to the final stage he looked left then right. On his left was Gweniry and right was Adara. His eyes squinted with confusion as his father appeared in front of him. "Father what's going on?" Vlad asked as his father shushed him.

"Son you must choose who to save. Gweniry or Adara?" His father asked him as a bridge connected to where he was one to Gweniry's pedestal and one to Adara's. "Think wisely and quickly. The correct answer will wake you up and the wrong answer will cause your heart to stop and you to die." His father added as he disappeared.

This didn't look good. Vlad looked to both sides before seeing a clock appear in front of him ticking time away backwards. He had 15 seconds. He had to stop. "Gweniry will create a bigger kingdom but Adara is nice and I can't kill her. Gweniry needs to die and Adara needs to live a better life." Vlad said before realizing he had five seconds left. He had to choose now. He ran across the bridge grabbing his choice and running back to his spot to see the vile one fall. After he couldn't see her anymore Vlad's eyes shot open and he sat up. He knew what he must do and now he had to crush someone's heart.

((ok I may go get food soon too lol))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:05 pm
Adara leaned against the wall nervously. By the time he woke up, Adara wasn’t in the room. Seeing him like that brought back memories that she’d tried her hardest to conceal. She was out in the hallway, pacing back and forth when her cousin found her. “I get informed that you aren’t coming home and the next thing I know, something’s wrong with the prince…” He said and Adara blinked. “I did nothing, he… Just go home, Nate, ok? I will be there soon, I promise…” Nate could tell that she was distraught and let out a small sigh.

He pulled her into a hug then said, “I’m sure he’ll be fine though that isn’t the only thing bothering you, I can tell.” She nodded then said, “I’d rather not talk about it.” Nate nodded then kissed her cheek. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He said then continued on down the hallway.

((Mk and woot! So far my stomach as accepted to food!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:13 pm
Vlad looked around the room. "Um hey Dr. Romare." He said confused why he was here. "Um why am I here in the hospital?" He asked having no idea of what had happened.

"Oh you're awake hurray you passed the test." Dr. Romare said smiling. "You see your uncle didn't pass the test so your father became king." He said standing up and walking back and forth. "Oh wait I must get that girl in here." He said running out into the hall. "He's awake now he's passed the test." He said before running back in the room.

Vlad looked at Dr. Romare confused. "Um are you alright Dr. Romare?" He asked very confused now. What girl is he talking about? He thought to himself forgetting that Adara was still here.

((yay, yea this is my first meal today XD))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:21 pm
Adara smiled widely as she heard that he was ok and quietly slipped back into the room. He looked a lot better which made her nerves ease down tremendously, though, she was still thinking about her parents. “Are you feeling better?” She asked, not knowing if he knew anything or not. She was still extremely curious to know what this test had been exactly. But, she was extremely happy that he’d passed it.

She was debating whether or not she should stay still or if she should catch up with her cousin. He probably needed rest and she didn’t want to bother him which she felt that if she stayed, she would be doing just that.

((Same here.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:28 pm
Vlad looked over at her. "Oh, yeah I'm feeling better." Vlad said confused. "Wait what do you mean 'feeling better'?" He had to ask. Vlad stood up and walked around. The weird thing wasn't his dream but him waking up. He felt stronger and faster sort of like a full fledged vampire. Was that why I had a test to see if I was worthy to be a vampire? He thought to himself. He still had to tell someone something. He figured he'd start with Adara then tell Gweniry when she was here tomorrow. "I'll need to talk to you in private in my room later but first I have to go get some food."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:32 pm
Adara smiled widely when he said that he was better. “That’s good and you don’t remember? Well, I will tell you later if you truly want to know but it isn’t pleasant…” She said shaking her head a little then blinked at his last words. “What?” She asked. Why did he need to speak with her in private? Was she in trouble? No, he’d say if she was in front of the others wouldn’t he? She merely nodded now to both his statements then stood aside from the door to let him through.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:36 pm
"Don't look so pale they'll think you're a vampire." Vlad said to her chuckling as he passed her and burst to a run making it to the forest in record time. He stayed still waiting for a noise something to give him sustenance. He heard a bear walking to the creek. "Perfect thing to test my powers on." He said charging to creek and feasting.

This time Vlad tried to keep himself clean as he gorged himself. When he finished he stood up and looked around. Nothing it was quiet a little too quiet. Vlad didn't think this was a good sign.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:39 pm
Adara blinked and then blushed. She watched him leave then left the room herself, deciding she’d just wander around the halls but not go into any rooms. She just hoped no one tried to carry her off to the dungeon again since she wasn’t someone they saw there at all, she was a new face. She had a slightly bad feeling still, though, and didn’t know why.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff