Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:09 pm
Again his warmth shocked her slightly, "Anything you could cook up should be fine with me, could I have some wine with it though? Sorry I have aqquired a fine taste for it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:12 pm
"Um I don't have wine. I'm only 18 and can't buy it." I said shrugging it. "But my mom is suppose to come over soon so I can see if she can bring some with her if you like."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:16 pm
"Eighteen?" she stopped and looked at him quite amazed. "You look a bit older and more mature than that." She studied him for a bit more and shrugged her shoulders. "So who is your mother? I can't wait to meet her. She must be as kind and sweet as you are master."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:21 pm
Bradley gulped. "Um thanks yea I get that a lot but I'm just 18. She's nowhere near as nice as I am. She treats her slaves like there is no human it's just a shell." He said to her. "So if she throws things at you and calls you worthless that's just her way of showing she is the master and you must obey." He added sighing. He hated how she treated the slaves but he figured they enjoyed him when he gave them some extra freedoms and taught them some math or other skills.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:26 pm
"Hmm..." she thought for a moment, wondering if she would be able to stand such a cruel woman. "Well master, I can promise I won't hurt her, but she is not my master. I will not obey her unless you give me that order." she wanted to laugh at herself just then. No one could truly control her. She was only doing this until she was able to escape to something better, perhaps her old life.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:31 pm
I sighed. "You know I won't command you as she will unless you really need it like at that restaurant." I said to you. "I suppose that will not happen again?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:36 pm
"I suppose not." she held her head down and tried her best to stiffle a laugh. Of course it will never happen again, that imposter and nosey little tramp is dead now. She looked up at him, her eyes watery from holding in the laugh. She frowned."I'm sorry I don't want you to take me back to the bad place again... I don't want your mother to hurt me. That waitress was not kind. She shot me dirty looks as though I were a thing and not a person, it hurt. I thought she deserved it since no one else said something... I thought I would do something nice by showing her how it felt."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:40 pm
Bradley shook his head. "Well since you are a slave now, people will treat you differently. That does not mean you have to help with the fire and provoke them." Bradley said sighing. "Just try to control yourself. Also I hope you don't mind the collar." He said as he opened the fridge.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:47 pm
"Not at all..." she said, a few tears escaping her eyes and falling down her cheeks. She thought all this slave master business was shameful. Especially a human owning a vampire. Particularly disgusting. She sniffled a little and ran her finger across the collar.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 pm
"Hey it's ok. Just wear it while mom is here." Bradley said setting out some ingredients before walking over to her and hugging her. "Come on it'll be ok." He said wiping away her tears and smiling. "It's just for maybe an hour." He said before walking back over and starting to cook dinner.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 pm
Why would he... oh... the tears he must have thought I was crying... she shook her head and took a seat at the table. "Understood, though I do kind of like this collar. It's kind of like a choker given by a friend. Hope that's not an insult." She smiled and pressed her chin against her hand which was leaning against the table while she watched him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 pm
"No that's not an insulting." Bradley said chuckling. "Now the question is how long you will pretend being nice." He said sighing. He has known slaves and none were as nonchalant as this one. She better not be planning something. He thought to himself as he continued cutting up the vegetables and mixing the meat together. The phone rang while he was working. "Uh could you answer that?" He asked his hands full.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:08 pm
"Pretending? I am quite benevolent actually master." she said with a small laugh. She hoped he was not talking about her being a vampyre as she made her way to the phone and answered it "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:12 pm
"Hello who is this? Put Bradley on the phone it's his mother. Oh you must be his slave are you doing a good job slave?" She asked as she kept ranting on and on.

"Put it on speaker so I can get her to be quiet." Bradley said finishing with the meatloaf and now focusing on the salad.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 pm
"Oh yes, Mrs. Bradshaw. Here allow me to hand you off to your son, I have much work to do. I wish to make the best impression I can my mistress. It was nice hearing such a lovely sing song voice as your own, but I must take my leave." She pressed the speaker button and winked at Bradley, obviously showing off her great acting skills.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff