Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
After leaving the great hall and trecking all the way here Andrew was tired and ready for a day of rest. but alas he shall not get it he has alot of homework. plopping down in his corner spot he began to read his transfiguration text Samantha, or so the witch called herself crying "A new student!" "Hello Andrew! I'm Samantha, but call me Sammie or Sam. Anything goes!" jolted Andrew out of his concentration.
"um hi, Andrew here call me Andrew., I figured as much I just do not think I want to cause a ruckus here like that Weasley of Weasley Wizarding Wheezes in Diagon Alley, George I believe his name is, I heard he was a fun person while here and that is why there is a award for most creative prank in the trophy room to Fred and George Weasley." Andrew had read all about the war and who was involved when he was younger he was fascinated by the chosen one Harry Potter but more fascinated by the Weasleys, a rather large family of six boys and one girl, the wife of Harry Potter. The weasleys accepted muggles, and muggle born and after all he is a half-blood wizard and so he would think that he would have gotten along with them had they been here when he attended school. "Sammie, do you know if any of the Weasleys are still here? I thought I caught the sight of one and if they were here I would like to talk to him or her about something I found peculiar about the war between Harry Potter and Voldermort." Andrew felt fearing the name of a long dead dark wizard was useless and uttered the name confidently.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 am
Ann walked in after what felt like years of disappearing. She was disheveled, her robes were torn on the hem and her shoes were ever muddy. Surprisingly enough, she wore a smile on her face, "Ah, that was a nice adventure." She sat at her favorite squishy seat near the fire and performed a simple cleaning spell on herself.

---------
((On the side note: Hello again to all the old and especially to the new housemates of Gryffindor. For those who do not know me, I'm Miss Love Tantei (also known as the 7th year student Ann Clairion and more commonly recognized in the guild as the lost Gryffindor Head of House. xd I just want to take a moment and thank Kitty for taking up my duties temporarily. Without her, I think Gryffindor would collapse. *huggles Kitty* I continue to ask that she guide me until I get caught up with the guild.

Also, I noticed very little activity from our house lately and that Slytherin has won the cup already 4 times in the row. gonk What happened to our House Spirit?! Well, I'll tell you what we're going to do either this term or the next, we'll revive Gryffindor to its former glory. Who's with me?

Hopefully by next term, my RP student self will be graduating and it will be difficult to do so since I know we're short on students at the moment. I am crossing my fingers that we'll get a whole bunch of Gryffindors in the next sorting and hoping that they will dedicate a lot of time to reviving our House and later the guild.

Well....wasn't that a long hello speech? sweatdrop I guess I really miss posting and I just saw that Kitty has surpassed my top post number, which I held on so dearly in the past lol That's all and I hope I meet the new members soon.))

Miss Love Tantei

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:07 am
Endria comes in into the common room to only relax and nothing else,for the last weeks she had only been there making homework and studying but today she was able to relax and she was going to enjoy it.
sitting down not to close to the fire she saw many faces some she knew like Sam and kitty,some he had only seen like this guy studying and another girl but she saw a girl she had never seen which was just introducing herself as Ann Clairion which had her attention since she didnt see like a new student,but Endria was too tired to worry for the moment so she got confortable in her seat and relaxed for the rest of the day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image
Waltzes back to the common room after completing the herbology Extra Credit, and was about to go to his favorite spot when he saw Endria had taken it, Alas he decided to claim the couch by the fire instead. " does anyone have any Idea what cause the random fires in the Great Hall? I hope it does not have anything to do with Dark Magic of the rise of a new dark lord." The image of his father being killed by deatheaters when he was four years old flooded his mind. " I will fight till the death if it is my muggle father was killed for no reason by the last Dark Wizards henchmen and I will not stand for that to happen to anyone else." Andrew said vehmently. He was breathing heavy and very upset. He had not thought of his fathers murder in a long time and just thinking that there could be a dark wizard in training loose here in the castle made him furious. the roaring fire seamed to calm his nerve and sent him in to a relaxed state as he sat there thinking about how life would be different if his dad had not died when he was four years old.  

Oshenukhar

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 am
Special Notice:

I'm updating the Common Room because it seems the images from a former HoH's photobucket has expired. Plus, I noticed that the student lists are slightly out of date and need some updating. If you are not mentioned in the student list (located on the first page) please PM me to let me know, especially to those who changed their username within the last few weeks. We don't want any one to be left out. If you have any other concerns regarding the upkeep of Gryffindor or any other concerns, feel free to ask. I promise you that I don't bite. wink

P.S. to Kitty: Are you still a 7th year or a graduate? Let me know. -such a fast responder you are, Kitty. I heart you. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 am
User Image The Fat lady portrait swung from its hinges, as Andrew entered the Gryfiindor Common Room. " I hope that Kamalia can find James and stop him sending random inscendio spells around campus" Andrew said under his breath. He took his seat in the common room and mulled over his thoughts and tried to figure out a reason for James to be doing what he was doing. Andrew did notice his eyes change color as he fired inscendio, but he could not figure out why that woule happen. The stress of his thoughts started to give him a headache and he decided to rest a little before going to his classes, to check on his workload.Andrew closed his eyes and slipped into a sleep that was laces with James Apparating about firing inscendio and Kamalia running from sighting to sighting of James just to get there when there was a fire to put out.  

Oshenukhar

intoxicatedsmiLes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:38 am
Samantha was just settling down to read something when both Kitty and Andrew asked her something.

"Well, I was trying to to the Incendio charm," Samantha replied to Kitty's curious query sheepishly, "But nothing came except smoke."

"As for Weasley... That is something that is really beyond me." She flashed a grin at Andrew.

As a flurry of people flew in and out of the common room, Samantha sat by the fire enjoying one of her favourite muggle fairy tales.

It was then when a girl she haven't met before trailed in and sat down next to her.

"Hello! My name's Samantha, but you can call me Sammie or Sam. Whatever goes." Samantha introduced herself. "And you are?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

Rose sat in the common room with a book, reading intently. She hadn't talked to many people here at Hogwarts in quite a while. She heard others talking but didn't dare to interrupt....

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 am
"Hi Rose!" Kitty plopped down into a chair near her, "What are you reading? Is it any good?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

She looked up at Kitty "Hello," she smiled... "Its a charms textbook....pretty interesting if you are interested in charms....I love them. So how are you today?"

Rose Avery - Proud Gryffindor

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:46 pm
"Hmmm. Charms. Interesting subject. A favorite, myself. Although I'm also quite intrigued by transfiguration, potions, and defense against the dark arts. Although, I'm quite disappointed that they don't have a sort of art class here at Hogwarts.

What do you find so fascinating about charms??"

*She says this as she sets a large tray of strawberry/Valentines muffins out for the house, knowing that she hadn't baked in a while.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 am
User Image jolts awake just as in his dream an iscendio spell was shot at him. Andrew straightens up and looks around the common room to see a few more students in the room, Kitty was back, and sammie was engrossed in her charms textbook, and talking to sammie, and a new student carrying cupcakes was talking to Kitty as well. "I wonder if Kamalia has found James yet" Andrew said to himself. He decides to take a walk around the castle and the grounds to see what is going on around the castle. Andrew rises and heads out the warm friendly common room  

Oshenukhar

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:40 pm
Endria sees the muffins in the table and notices she was more hungry than she had imagined,sh stands up heads towards the muffins but when she was close enough she sees they have strawberrys tryin to not make a disgusted face towards the muffins,she says"they sure look delicious but I hate strawbarrys so im gonna run to the kitchens,would anyone like something?Im going to get some chips,cookies,water and stuff,anyhing else?" she says waiting for an answer before she goes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 am
"Milk, please!" called Kitty from her seat where she was munching on a muffin. "Thanks in advance, Endria!"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:17 pm