Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm
Aria brought her fingers to loosely cover her lips as a giggle escaped. "It's ok, don't worry about it." She smiled then glanced up at him. "I'm a little surprised that you came back tonight, honestly. I would have thought that by letting it sink in, you'd have realized you wouldn't want to talk to me." That was a good example of her mind over working itself. She tilted her head to the side as she looked up at him then to the rock. She wanted to be next to him so it'd be easier to speak but she didn't have the strength to pull herself up that high onto the rock. "How are you tonight?" She asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Zach grinned. "Of course I want to see you again. It's awesome knowing that I'm not crazy for thinking Humans aren't the only thing on Earth." He shifted toward the edge of the rock and held his hand out. "Want some help up?" He asked. He knew it would be harder for her to get up, since she didn't have legs to push off from the ground.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 pm
Aria blinked then looked at his hand. She was still hesitant about letting him see what she truly looked like but that didn't stop her from taking his hand, accepting the help he'd offered. "Thanks...." She gave him a small smile then used his hand to help pull herself up, revealing her orange tail.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:37 pm
Zach's smile faded when he saw her hesitation, but he smiled again when he saw her tail. "I like the color, though I'm pretty sure that's not a choice." He put his hands in his lap and stared at them, watching his fingers fidget. "So, uh, how have you been in the past day?" He mentally cursed himself for rambling.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm
Aria smiled and blushed slightly. "Thank you... I'm considered an outcast because of it, though... Fire and water, they don't mix but yet I ended up being able to control flames..." She shook her head, not wanting to bore him with her complaints. "Very... long... I admit I was rather excited to get here again, I couldn't stop thinking about you." She smiled a little then nodded.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 pm
Zach's jaw fell open and he looked at her. "You can control flames? Sweet!" His smile faded again when she shook her head, and he knew something was wrong, but he also knew he shouldn't press. He laughed nervously. "I guess I'll admit, too, I couldn't stop thinking about you, either.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:59 pm
Aria blinked and couldn't help but let a small smile come to her features. He thought it was cool? She supposed having at least one person liking it was better than none. Her smile widened when he said that he had been thinking about her too. "Oh?" She looked down, some of her hair falling into her face as she did so.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm
Zach nodded. "Yeah, my life has taken a downward path recently, it's nice to be able to pretend to escape reality every night." He stared at his hands again, thinking about what had happened. He knew that most of the bad stuff wasn't his fault, but some of it was, and he didn't like it.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:11 pm
Aria frowned deeply at his words. She didn't like the thought of her new friend having problems. "What's happened?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:22 pm
Zach kept staring at his hands. "Well, Collin and I got in a fight last night, which is unusual, since we're good friends. It was over something stupid, too. Something I could have prevented. He called me some bad stuff, and then stormed out. But I never heard his car start, which means he either walked somewhere or stayed outside. But other than that, I accidentally broke a girl's heart a few weeks ago, and she hasn't let me forget about it. And, my mom liked that girl, and is on her side, so I'm in a fight with her as well." He sighed and pulled his legs up so he could rest his arms on his knees, and his head on his arms, then looked at her. "So I'm kinda stressed."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:39 pm
Aria's frown intensified as she listened. He'd been through a lot! She understood what he was going through, though. She instinctively moved her hand to rest on his shoulder but quickly pulled it back partially because her hand was wet and also because she didn't know how he'd react to that. Humans were basically unknown to her so she didn't know if that was a gesture that might make him mad.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:22 pm
Zach smiled. "It's okay. Talking about it helped a little. And I'm sure Collin will be back to normal tonight. As for the girl stuff..." He looked at the horizon in front of him, which was water. "Well, my mom'll get over it and the girl will probably find someone else."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:51 pm
Aria smiled sadly and nodded. "That's very true. You are still very young and so is she, she'll move on quickly." She nodded then looked out at the endless blue which looked black under the night sky. "What are human relationships like? From what I've seen, it's different than us."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 pm
Zach stared at one star, trying to think of how to explain. "Well, I guess it's like an adventure to find the person you want to spend forever with. Not that we live forever, I'm sure you know that, but we call it that anyway." He looked at her. "What are yours like?"

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:49 pm
Aria tilted her head to the side as she listened then nodded. "That makes sense..." She smiled then let out a sigh. "Well, our parents choose who we end up with. I do not like my fiance... I... Well, to be honest I'm thinking about trying to find some way to get away from it all.... Though it's rather difficult when you can't leave the water."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff