60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Christian Music what is that?
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

trpl npl

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:44 pm
i don't like christian music. music and religion should not go together, i mean, what's the point of writing music if your only inspiration is the "almighty". oh by the way, i'm an athiest(spelling?)... sort of, so i really don't get christian music anyway. i'm just an ignorant guy who likes to try to understand things but is unable  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:08 pm
trpl npl
i don't like christian music. music and religion should not go together, i mean, what's the point of writing music if your only inspiration is the "almighty". oh by the way, i'm an athiest(spelling?)... sort of, so i really don't get christian music anyway. i'm just an ignorant guy who likes to try to understand things but is unable

how can u hate The Devil Wears Prada?!  

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

Ami Moekko

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 pm
I think Superchick and Evan wickham is really good. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:22 pm
I think Christian music can be good but it depends on the artist/style of music  

omgyerface

SWFTWLF

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:11 am
Christian music's okay, but most Christian labels were and still do royally screw the artist's vision for their own profit margins. Trust me, some bands would probably be a lot better if they weren't being hassled for every other word they say, the way they look, the things they do, etc..

Sure, every label does this; "compromise" for the bottom line and such. Christian music, on the other hand, conforms into authorities that can almost seem archaic in nature - think about how hard it is for some genres of music that have always seemed "evil" to break out. When was the last time you heard of Christian Industrial, or Trance, or really anything electronic that wasn't already part of some other genre (pop, rock, etc.)? They're few and far between, and often times burned and, pardon the pun, crucified by the people they answer to if they don't answer correctly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:23 pm
It all depends what style of Christian music were talking about here.

If It's bands like Creed or P.O.D, Then yeah I love It.
But there Is some Christian songs out there that are way to God Involved for my liking. Now I'm not saying I don't believe In god or anything like that but I feel sometimes Is a little brain washing. twisted

Once again to the thread starter, Are you talking about real! Christian music type stuff or bands like Creed and etc..... ?  

Paul Scags

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:24 am
I like christain music  

mingchoi

zeula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:19 am
It really depends on the artist. I don't listen to a whole lot of Christian music, but sometimes there is some that gets me going. It just depends.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff