Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image"We'll keep the stone for when we do get to our high rank!" Dawnglow said with confidence. "You may not be able to evolve yet, but now that we do have a water stone, you'll get to have your chance later!"

User ImageShe smiled before turning to the berries, she started to count out the berries. They needed to gather ten for the Pokemon waiting for their return. She quickly counted seventeen. Watmel plants individually usually grows about three berries, and there were several of these plants here. "Yeah, there is! We can have seven to ourselves."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image
"That should do it then! Let's head back." Aylluxi grinned.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:29 pm
User ImageDawnglow quickly gathered the berries and placed them in the mission bag she carried just about everywhere. With a satisfied smile, she shut the bag and slipped the strap over her head. "We did good!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image
"We sure did, I hope our next mission involves investigating around water again!" Aylluxi walked toward the bridge.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:49 pm
User ImageFollowing Aylluxi to the bridge, Dawnglow grinned to herself. This mission went well! Usually, a Pokemon or two would have shown up, though it determined how mad that Pokemon was if they had to fight or not. She was glad that there were none.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image
Aylluxi was humming at all there good luck they've gotten throughout there mission and not really paying attention to where she was going until she accidentally bumps into a tree.

User Image
"Owwie..." Suddenly, she looks up and around her. There was a Kakuna, sitting right next to her and coming out of it's shell was a Beedrill.

User Image
"Agghhh! Run Dawnglow!" Aylluxie scrambles to pull Dawnglow to safety.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:06 pm
User ImageNot paying attention, she didn't notice the tree Aylluxi bumped into. "Are you okay??" she had asked, not noticing the Kakuna until Aylluxi had. It took a second to realize that it was now a Beedrill.

User Image"L-let's get out of here!" Dawnglow only had to get pushed by Aylluxi before she started running right along with her friend. She doesn't have anything against bug-types, but Beedrills were the most bad-tempered there were! Not to mention that she was also allergic to their poison attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:12 pm
User Image
"Agh! This is terrible!" Aylluxi said while running. "I totally jinxed this mission! How are we gonna get out of this?"

(got to go to bed, byes! User Image)

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image"Don't worry, Aylluxi, we'll get out of this!" Dawnglow said, even though she was the one lagging behind. But she was brave when she had to. "Let's see if we can scare him away!"

User Image"Hey, you big bully!" Dawnglow said as she stopped and turned around. She used Leer, which stopped the Beedrill unexpectedly. 'Hey, that actually worked!' Since she couldn't use Water Gun yet, her basic attacks were Scratch and Leer. Leer frightened foes.

[Night! ^^]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 am
User Image
The Beedrill stopped for a moment. "What? Bully? Me? Oh no, you got it wrong!" The Beedrill exclaimed. "You see, I was stuck inside my chrysalis and I couldn't get out. I thought I was going to suffocate, but then you guys helped me out. I was so happy and wanted to thank you, but you guys ran away."

User Image
"So, you're not going to hurt us?"

User Image
"Heavens no! That's so barbaric! Besides, why would I hurt the people who saved me?"

User Image
Aylluxi breathed a sigh of relief and laughed. "That was close! Your welcome I guess."

(I'm back from my long nap!)

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:09 am
User Image"H-huh??" Dawnglow was stumped. Then she felt guilty. Well, at least she didn't attack directly...

User Image"Sorry for thinking you were trying to attack us," she said as she relaxed completely. "I'm glad that you're happy!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 pm
User Image
"It's quite all right dear, it's just I'm not sure how to thank you."

User Image
"Do you want to join our team? We could use a pokemon like you to help us."

User Image
"You want me, to join your team? I'm flattered! Of course, I'd love to help out!"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:38 pm
User ImageDawnglow's eyes lit up and then she started bouncing up and down in joy. "Yeah! We have another member to the team!" she said in happiness.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 pm
[I have to go home. I hope to be on next week. Byies!]  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 pm
User Image
"I'm glad you wanted to join! We could use people like you just in case we run into grass-type pokemon, and that isn't very good against water-type pokemon."

User Image
"I'm glad too, I get to repay my dept and have something to do instead of sitting around and protect Kakuna's all day."

((Sorry, I haven't been able to get on because internet's down, it's kind of a diffrent problem than yours))

Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff