Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:50 am
"Let's go out for pizza like we used to." Orin suggested looking to his father then back at his best friend.

"If that is agreeable." Orin's father said looking to Mikage for confirmation.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 pm
Mikage thought about it, before smiling. When they were little, he remembered that the two always went out for pizza often, although he couldn't remember the name of the place. "Fine with me. Do you rember the place we went too when we were little? Is that place still opened?" he asked, unsure if it made it through the years.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm
"It was called Neighbor's pizza, and its still open. Can we go there dad?" Orin questioned.

"Alright we'll go there. Go get ready you two." Orin's father said leaving the room.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 pm
Mikage smiled as memories came back at the mention of the name. "Whose the owner now? It was a family busines back when I still lived here right?" MIkage was acting like a child. "You probably think I'm acting like I was back then huh?"  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:05 pm
"It still Auntie Rena," Orin said smiling. "You never changed in my mind." Orin said laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 pm
"Eh? Really? Well thats a relief if it wasn't someone within the family who didn't run the business." Mikage said with releaf. "...Well thats the same. It'd be too weird if you grew up too much. although you were cuter when ou were small." he said whispering the last part to himself.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:28 pm
"Its difficult to grow up, when your dying." Orin said softly. "Huh?" Orin questioned not being able to hear the last words.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm
"I would say it more because of that that you didn't want to grow up. But it would be kinda sad to see my Ori-chan all grown up and different." Mikage said using one of the many nicknames he used for Orin as a child wrapping an arm around his shoulders.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:47 pm
Orin stuck his tongue out at Mikage but laughed all the same. "Mi-kun." Orin whined playfully as he headed outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:56 pm
Mikage laughed as he chased after Orin as the two headed outside. He jumped over several steps and the porch almost tacking Orin to the ground, but instead rolled Orin ending up on top of him. "Gotcha Ori-chan" he said grinning.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:51 pm
Orin gave a yelp as Mikage tackled him to the ground. He giggled as he found Mikage on top of him. "No, remember you have to say 'pinned ya' like when we were younger and you copied Nala from Lion King." Orin said laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:13 pm
Mikage rolled his eyes, "Pinned ya" he said in his best Nala voice. Cause his voice his older sounding, not having much of a childish edge to it anymore sounding more like a femine Simba as he got off. "I wounder whats taking pa."  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:04 am
Orin giggled as Mikage said the line. "He probably can't find his wallet again. 'Member how he always lost it when we were little." Orin said laughing as his father came out waving his wallet like normal in a proclamation that he had found it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:07 am
Mikage laughed as Pa never left his habit. "When we were little didn't we hide it half the time just so we can play a bit more?" he asked as they walked torwards the car.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:19 am
"Yep and then when he would find it he would tickle us because he knew we had hid it and your parents would laugh when he told them." Orin said bouncing up and down to the car. He was so excited to have his best friend back.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff