Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:22 pm
((he he, dido mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:23 pm
swiftpaw could feel her claws sink deeper and deeper into hawkpaw,  

swiftwaters

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:31 pm
( blaugh now all we need is Crinklenose to post, and we and make an epic on the elders getting to a safe place.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:36 pm
((he he, ya!)) swiftpaw saw the elders, she rushed over to their den, "You need to leave, now," and she stepped in, "i found a good place by the lake."  

swiftwaters

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:51 pm
((Sorry that I didn't post earlier. I was kinda doing sumthin'))

Hawkpaw got up and shook herself. She quickly ran back toward camp. She needed to get some cobwebs...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:55 pm
Stonetrickle glared at the small apprentice. "Don't talk so quietly! And we can do just find on our own! Did u know we were in the battle that led to one of our major hunting sites? Ya! We might be a little slower, but i can take on all these kits if i have to!! Why i should just let you know. . . " Stonetrickle started to ramble, as cats yowled in the background.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:59 pm
cinderpaw continued to fight redpine  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:12 pm
Redpine snarled at the squirming apprentice. "Did you hear me?!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:15 pm
"Yes yes, i know!" she said, "The thing is, we all need to get out! and fast!" she said as she unsheathed a claw and began to draw a map in the ground, "This is where we will be heading, just a bit out of camp," she looked up, "and you did say you were a little bit slower!" ((is that a good start to the epic journey?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:19 pm
"Oh yes i did"she said clawing his under belly with her hind claws  

athena321
Crew

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 pm
Lynxpaw lunged at Cinderpaw and clawed her away from her mentor. "Leave him alone." She ran at her and clawed her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:33 pm
Cinderpaw yowled out....she growled...."Your fox dung."she hissed jumping onto her back...and for being smaller and younger she could stay on  

athena321
Crew

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:21 pm
Batwing climbed up a nearby tree, then started jumping quietly from limb to limb, trying to not be noticed. When he was directly above a non-attentive PebbleClan cat, he croutched in the shadows of the sycamore leaves. The area between the shoulder blades and the spinal column seems to be this one's weakness. A bite right across there should easily weaken him, if not paralize him... Perhaps I can test my theory! During the last two words that were thought, Batwing swung back and forth on the branch, then let his condenced muscles spring as he landed on the unsuspecting PebbleClan cat with his claws fully extended. He dug them into his opponent's flesh for a good grip, then landed the bite where he planned; slightly beyond the small of its back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 pm
Springpaw raced into the battle, her fur standing on end as she gave a short little shriek of astonishment. She studied the Warriors in the battle. "WoodClan..." She mumbled, her eyes narrowing. She looked around again, trying hard to decide what she should do. Stay and fight for her Clan, or go back to where Tawnypaw was and help guard the elders and kits.  

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:49 am
Grasspaw stalked through the weeds and rocks, trying to sneak up on a unsucspecting warrior.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff