Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's: The New Beginning! (NOW OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 pm
((Ugh....))

Haru woke up and decided to go walk around

Dai walked out of his wooden house(It's more of a shack) then he walked around  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:01 pm
((sorry... ugh. now i gotta go... sorry... see ya later...))

Rose rode her Duel Runner around, though she was just looking for something to do.

Crystal rode on her Duel Runner, looking for signers...  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:12 am
Luna called rose  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:41 am
Rose had the earpiece connected to her phone and clicked it on. "Hello?" she asked, still riding her duel runner with the earpiece in.

Crystal stopped her Duel runner, sensing a signer. this one feels different... she thought as she looked around. She spotted a girl(Rose) on a Duel Runner, looking like she was talking to herself, though Crystal knew she was talking to someone with an earpiece. As soon as the girl rode by, Crystal followed her. her?... she feels a lot different than normal signers.... i wonder why.... Crystal thought.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:12 pm
"um...rose..its luna"luna said  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:40 am
"oh hey Luna," Rose said, smiling. "what do you need?" As Rose waited for Luna to answer, she sensed something else. who's that?... its like... a DARK SIGNER?!

Crystal still followed Rose, trying to listen to their conversation as well.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:42 am
"well i wanted to talk about my mark....it glowing"she said  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:52 am
Rose looked confused. "Why would it be glowing now?..." she asked herself out loud. Then she shook her head. "Ok just hang on. Want me to head over to your house now?..." Rose asked Luna.

Crystal smiled. so this girl knows another signer, huh?... must be my lucky day...  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 am
Akiza was outside her house....(did i make a profile for akiza idk)
luna nodded  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:14 am
((no you didn't make a profile for Akiza. but yes you may rp as her. just make one and send it to my through a PM, k?))

Rose nodded. "i'll be there in a few minutes, Luna," she said. Rose hung up by clicking on the earpiece again, then she sped up.

Crystal sped up as well. i wonder... should i face her now?... but if i do, i won't find out where this other signer is.... i guess i'll just wait....  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:17 am
(k thanks)
Luna put the phone down and went back to leo"who you talking to sis"
leo asked
"don't worry about it "she said
akiza looked around....there was a signer near by  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:27 am
((sure thing))

Rose drove past Akiza's house, Crystal following closely. As soon as Rose slowed down after a few minutes, Crystal turned down a different street, only to turn around to spy on Rose. Rose stopped her Duel Runner in front of Luna's and Leo's house. She got off, took off her helmet and set it on her seat, then she walked to the door and knocked. "Hey Luna! It's me, Rose," she said as she knocked. Crystal stayed silent as she watched Rose carefully.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 am
leo looked up"is it that girl"
"oh be quiet leo"luna said
akiza watched also from the side her mark glowing
both there marks started to sting  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 am
Rose waited at the door for Luna to open up. i don't think they'll like it if i climbed in through the window again... she thought, smiling. Her smile disappeared as she sensed someone else. Ok there's Luna... but either i'm going crazy or i sense another signer and a dark signer...

Crystal watched carefully, not only sensing Rose and Luna, but someone else. that girl, one signer in the house... and another signer somewhere?... wow this MUST be my lucky day...  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 am
luna opened the door holding her arm with the mark
akiza looked at her mark why is it hurting...it never did before she thought  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers