Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
funny/ annoying/ bizarre ska related stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GLKilowog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:10 am
Umm... Let me get this straight. You get ganged up on by emo kids in mosh pits? What kind of concerts are you GOING to?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:45 am
GLKilowog
I wasn't sure where to put this so i put it here because it's pretty funny. How many ska kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 4. 1 to drop it and 3 to Pickitup Pickitup Pickitup

Brilliant! XD  

The Unstoppable Sheep

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:44 am
yay- someone else who tries to skank in a mosh pit! Though being ganged up on by emo kids sounds worrying sad
Guess what you can do with a baby that cant walk but has got the whole stepping/jumping thing? You can hold him up and it kinda looks like hes skanking! my baby brother is the best, he even has a green hoodie and shoes that look like converse, all i need to do is get him a mini "ska wars" tshirt!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:21 pm
GLKilowog
Umm... Let me get this straight. You get ganged up on by emo kids in mosh pits? What kind of concerts are you GOING to?

i live in emo central, and if you arent into rap, your into emo. so that means people many years older than me in college like emo, which results in me skanking in their mosh pit and getting shoved over by 3 or 4 of them at once. its hard when theres only 1 pit

* the concert was a punk/ska fest, with 5 bands
the first=good local ska band
second=typical emo crap
third=mildly pop punkish band
fourth=another of those bands
fifth=local ska band  

The Jace

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:47 pm
that sounds pretty good then- if anything its a question of why the emo kids were there?

i told people the ska joke, they looked at me as if I was losing my mind....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:32 pm
The Jace
GLKilowog

i live in emo central, and if you arent into rap, your into emo. so that means people many years older than me in college like emo, which results in me skanking in their mosh pit and getting shoved over by 3 or 4 of them at once. its hard when theres only 1 pit

* the concert was a punk/ska fest, with 5 bands
the first=good local ska band
second=typical emo crap
third=mildly pop punkish band
fourth=another of those bands
fifth=local ska band
Hey I have the same problem with too many annoying emo kids around too. The difference around here is we don't put emo and ska in the same show so I don't have to put up with the emo crap.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

GLKilowog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:32 pm
girl_no_13
that sounds pretty good then- if anything its a question of why the emo kids were there?

i told people the ska joke, they looked at me as if I was losing my mind....
It's a good one though huh? I would totally go to a concert if it had 2 ska bands even if I did have to suffer through some of that emo schlock. words the start with sch are fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:03 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
Sorry, fat chicks should NOT skank. whee
I take offense to that. I'm a fat chick and I skank all the time. Don't be hatin'.

Just because one fat chick elbowed you in the face doesn't mean you need to hate all of us.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:02 am
its normally boys that injure me, the last gig i went to i got elbowed in the face, but i didnt mind that my lip was bleeding because for a few seconds i thought me teeth had been knocked out! I know another thing that shouldnt be allowed in mosh pits- lit cigarettes- stupid, stupid people!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:02 pm
girl_no_13
its normally boys that injure me, the last gig i went to i got elbowed in the face, but i didnt mind that my lip was bleeding because for a few seconds i thought me teeth had been knocked out! I know another thing that shouldnt be allowed in mosh pits- lit cigarettes- stupid, stupid people!!!! scream

another thing that should not be allowed is large military guys who decide "i think ill take my shirt off, show everyone my sweaty muscles, then push kids around" they annoy me greatly, if they werent 2 feet taller and much more powerful, i would....do a drive by insult  

The Jace

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:03 am
lol. I dunno, there is nothing wrong with guys taking off their tops, if they are fit that is.... (what- i have to make up for the random groping saomehow, and guys that skank are hot!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:33 pm
a random annoying thing happened last weekend. i was at a friends birthday, and he brought out a sterio. so me and this other kid decided to play some good ol' fashioned ska for them so we could skank. halfway through the song, some kid had to speak his mind, he said "this music would be way better without the whole upstroke guitar thing, and maybe less horns and crap" i almost killed him  

The Jace

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:55 am
how can people say that!??  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:54 am
girl_no_13
how can people say that!??

Easy, People=idiots  

King Of The Ska
Captain

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:27 am
At Ska Is Dead 2 at Anhiem(sp), I got hugged by two completly random rude girls and hung out with them the rest of time. It was really really weird  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff