Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering ------ October Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Thorngaze went over to sit next to Firesong. "Greetings." he said, to the cat beside his mentor.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:28 pm
firesong purred. "Thorngaze, this is Sagefire. Sagefire, this is my apprentice."  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:21 am
Cinderstar went from sitting to laying down. "Thats great! Sounds like Fireclan is doing really well." Cinderstar felt herself tense up. stay calm they already said they wouldn't help, so theirs no reason to get upset. . Cinderstar turned to Patchstar and Crystalstar. "Hey why don't you two join us over here?! It's been a while since 4 clans have gathered!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:41 am
(Ah! Cursedstar needs to post. I wanna boast about my new title! lol)

Moonpaw looked aroung with wide eyes. "Whay should we do?" she asked in wonder to Sunpaw.

"I dunno." the tom responded. They sat there waiting for the meeting.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:09 am
"Hello Thorngaze. I see you have received your full medicine cat name."Sagefire said  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:21 pm
(wow...you people post a lot)

Crystalstar purred and walked over to Cinderstar.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:18 pm
Cinderstar purred loudly. "So how has Snowclan been Crystalstar? It seems you haven't been able to make some of the gatherings. . "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 am
Kindlestar purred in amusement. Some didn't quite make justice in her opinion, but she remained quiet, settling for laying down on the branch of the tree.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm
Crystalstar nodded to her friend, "SnowClan is wonderful. We're going to have a lot more apprentices soon. My kits have been a real pain. You know how kits are, can't wait to go out and explore." She purred as she thought about little Dapplekit.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:16 am
[I almost forgot about Seednose, so I thought he could be at the gathering too if that's alright. ^^]

Seednose sat down at the outskirts of the gathering clearing, a smug and grim look on his face. Gatherings were so boring to him, especially after the first one he had gone to when he was an apprentice. His tail flicked with irritation. "When is the gathering going to start..." He grumbled to himself, heaving a heavy sigh.

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:27 pm
Crystalstar looked up at the moon, "We should start. I don't think PebbleClan is coming this moon."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 pm
Kindlestar's ears flattened a little at the thought of this. She had been looking forward to speaking to Cursedstar. She was not pleased with having a PebbleClan spy in her territory getting her Clan's kits in needless trouble and danger. Her tail lashed angrily but she merely nodded at Crystalstar's words and paid attention to what else she might say.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:49 am
Cursedstar saundered into the clearing with an evil smirk on her face. "We are here", she said. "Hope we didn't keep you waiting." She narrowed her eyes at Cinderstar, the look on her face was so easy to read that every cat at the Gathering could tell what she was thinking. 'She probably thinks that she could terrify me into not showing up,' Cursedstar thought as she sat down and pulled her tail around her.

(Hi guys =3 )
(Wow I'm popular this moon... I still love you even if you all seem to hate me ^-^ )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:26 am
((Cursedstar!!!! *Clings*))

Kindlestar's ears perked up the moment Cursedstar stepped into the Gathering site.

"Glad to see you could make it," she mewed in a neutral voice, her tail curling around her body.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:01 pm
Crystalstar nodded to Cursedstar, but narrowed her eyes. "Glad you could finally make it." She stepped forward and yowled. She waited penitently for the clans to settle down.

"I will begin tonight's meeting." She said once they were silent. "SnowClan is well. Prey is not as plentiful, but we are still able to feed ourselves well." She looked pointedly at Cursedstar. "We have many kits who are going to soon be apprentices." She backed up and nodded for Kindlestar to go.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff