Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:00 am
*turns his head upon hearing a familiar voice* hmm? Psyzapp? Did I just hear you order a latte? What do you need one from here for when you have that new espresso machine at the bar?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:03 am
*walks in and sees that her previous game from before has not been disturbed. While walking towards the table, Icy sees Psyzapp and TES and waves to both* Morning all. How goes it?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:10 am
ThisEmptySoul
*turns his head upon hearing a familiar voice* hmm? Psyzapp? Did I just hear you order a latte? What do you need one from here for when you have that new espresso machine at the bar?

*Puts down her menu* TES, one can never have too much latte. Care to join me for breakfast? *crosses her legs and sips her latte the waiter has brought her. Notices Icy and waves.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:15 am
*yawn* It goes Icy.... it just goes *takes off his glasses for a moment to rub his eyes*

So Psyzapp... *puts his glasses back on and takes a seat at her table* what's for breakfast? Anything eatable?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 am
*Picks up her menu again and looks.* Well, I was going to order the Eggs Benedict with a side of fresh fruit. This place is rather fancy and I'm sure they would make about anything you would want. Looks like they have an assortment of Austrian Pastries here. You may like that. *still peruses menu.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 am
@TES: *checks watch* Well, it is past your bedtime after all...*picks up stick and realigns a shot, ordering a frozen mocha latte with an extra shot of mocha and hazelnut, then taking the shot, splitting the five ball from the eight ball and putting the five ball in the right side pocket* WIth this rainy weather, looks like I'll be spending the most part of my day off sleep. *lines another shot up, taking the nine ball up two times, to slam into the back left corner pocket*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 am
pastries.... *drool*

*suddenly remembers he's in the company of women and quickly wipes his mouth and pretends nothing happened* eh he he... um... technically this would actually be my dinner time.. *checks his watch* Though, I do tend to enjoy breakfast food at all hours of the "day".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:32 am
Oh, I see. *flips through menu pages* Well, they do have dinner here too if you'd prefer. *Looks at Icy* Icy dear, would you like to join us?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:43 am
hmm.... let me see that *grabs a menu and browses through it... making various facial expressions as he skims through it* {... I really do this... stare } Mystical bar and grills sure have quite a menu.... *puts it down and sits back in his chair, crossing his arms* I bet I could just order anything that comes to mind and they'll bring it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:49 am
*Examines menu and raises an eyebrow as she notices the identity design and the printing of the menu is not up to her standards. Disgusted and annoyed that the printing isn't even in register, she puts the menu down and rolls her eyes. (I really do this stare ) The waiter returns.* I'd like the Eggs Benedict, please.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 am
holy cow! What the hell is that!? *points at the waiter... the waiter looks back at Tes... unamused* erm... uh, I'll um... just have dal makhani with basmati and naan. No garlic, no onions. *waiter glares at Tes as he jots down the order without saying a word* {this happens pretty often...}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:04 am
LOL rofl So TES, what is it that you ordered?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 am
*stops in mid-shot and glances at Psyzapp* Sure, why not? I think I can eat a little something now. *places stick back on table and goes to sit with Psyzapp and TES* Hhmmm...let's see....*picks up menu and looks through it* I think a waffle would be just right...*looks up to a waiter standing next to her to take her order* I'll have a waffle w/fresh strawberries and whipped cream, with a side of turkey bacon please. *picks up frozen latte and sips, enjoying the chilling effect and sweet chocolate* Mmmmmmm...so TES, what was that you just ordered? I'm quite sure that the basmati is rice, correct, but what about the rest?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:14 am
I'm so glad you decided to join us Icy. How are you doing? *sips latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:18 am