Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Zslone2 and DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:18 pm
Zira smiled. "Thats an excellent question. I'm so proud you asked that all on your own." She turned to look at him. "When you remove yourself, you're more likely to see more. It looks peaceful. There are no threats. No danger. It's peaceful. If we took the time out of our day to just stop, things wouldn't escalade and cause problem. Most reactions are not thought out and done on impulse. It causes trouble." She nodded. "So duty aside, what do you see? Looking from your heart. What does this place mean to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:25 pm
"I told you I see a city I'm supposed to protect. It's just a city with fog." Vincent said looking at her with serious eyes, her face was something he starting paying more attention to also but he couldn't let anything he felt cloud his judgment. Especially when she was teaching him to control what he felt, Vincent was used to someone like her it was always him being told what was where and it finally showed, he couldn't see anything looking over at the fog covered city all he saw was just that a fog covered city.
"Why do you ask what I see with my hear if I look through my eyes?" Vincent asked sounding confused and thinking he had asked a stupid question, "Why what do you see?" He stuttered out looking back at the city trying to picture something other than what it was.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:13 pm
((Sorry for taking so long. I'm like really sick. Like I'm not allowed to go downstairs in fear of me falling... Actually... I thought I could sit here but I can't... I'll get back to you when i can!))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:16 am
"Well to me. It's a city. A place for families to come to seek shelter. To feel safe. Where people coexist regardless to their past. Something bad could have happened but they can be reborn here." Zira smiled brightly. "It makes me feel like there is a bit of hope left in the world. Feeling is a better way of seeing. You could see someone whom you dont understand therefore you judge. Honestly. That's not good at all. You have to take the time to understand them. Because we're all the same. We're all human. All created equally. All deserve the rights they were born with. But society has built those who have a lot of money to be the top. When the poor family down the street is much more happy than the man with the money. And i say man because all and all women have no rights." She shrugged gently, closing her eyes. She took a deep breath in. "Calm." She smiled and laid back in the grass.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:15 pm
Vincent was shocked by her response, how could she see such things when it was just a foggy city. Her interpretation was much more beautiful than his and something more magical, Vincent had never seen anything like what she described and he certainly never heard someone describe what she did. "It sounds so nice and beautiful it's a shame it's unnoticeable and unseen. How do you see such things?" He asked her with a truly genuine warm tone in his voice and for once in his life he felt relaxed and felt as if he were on cloud nine.
(Awww it sounds so beautiful damn ur creative I'm srry i cant be as creative as u but it dont seem like something Vincent would see in a city unless u "taught" him all day straight for like months lol. Feeling any better?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:42 pm
(Nah. I still feel like crap.)
Zira propped herself up on her elbows and smiled at him. "Because I see through my heart." She smiled brightly. "How about some meditation?" She asked. She got up and moved towards the other side of the mountain. It faced the rising sun and she sat down folding her legs. "Come on. We'll just breathe." She nodded, closing her eyes and gently resting her arms on her legs.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:48 pm
"If you say so." Vincent said walking over and sitting down next to her, he copied everything she did including her pose and breathing patterns. Vincent soon began bored of just sitting down there breathing and found himself thinking of every little thing that had ever plagued him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 pm
Zira opened her eyes and smiled at him. "The point of this is to clear your mind. Not fill it with things that have plagued you." She laughed. "Imagine if I did that. I would a depressing mess. I probably would've thrown myself off the cliff by now." She smiled and winked. "Clear your mind. Think of fluffy clouds and fields of flowers if you have to." She giggled and gently took his hand in hers. She gently began to stroke it and hum a soft enchanting lullaby.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 pm
Vincent fell over onto Zira after hearing her hums and closing his eyes, her voice was soft and beautiful and his mind was at ease for once, he could listen to her hum all day and not mind a bit. Vincent ended up leaning against her shoulder and he wanted his hair stroked but figured it was out of the question as his mind slowly stopped thinking about everything and just the sound of her humming was left for him to hear. "It's so nice." He said in an almost sleeping like voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:36 pm
Zira smiled softly, softly stroking his head, running her hand in his hair. "Yeah. It's a trance." She nodded and grinned. "You're not able to resist it." She giggled and sat him back up. "So is your mind cleared? We can focus on what you have been taught. And how we're going to have to modify it a bit. It's not wrong... per say. Just inadequate." She took his face in her hands and looked at him straight on, her eyes staring into his. "Tell me everything"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:45 pm
"About what?" He asked in a dazed state looking back at her, he couldn't help but do anything she would ask. Vincent was just helpless in her hands and he couldn't resist her charm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:20 pm
"About you silly." She smiled, gently tilting her head to the right. "I want to know everything you believe in. What makes you get up in the morning. What makes you go out and do what you do? What fills you?" Zira blinked softly, drawing their faces together. "What do you love? What would you give your life for?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 pm
"What fills me? Why do I get up in the morning? It's because I'm trying to repent for my crimes against others. I burned countless villages, shot numerous people and ruined thousands of families. I'm trying to repay for my crimes." Vincent said leaning on Zira's shoulder again waiting for her to run her hand through his hair. "I don't love anything and I've never been loved, I would give me life for the promise of forgetting everything I have done to are enemies." Vincent whispered into her ear before shrugging over on her falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:53 am
Zira sighed softly. "Forgiving yourself is the only way to be forgiven." She whispered, stroking his hair. "Sleep for a bit, young warrior. Later we must begin your lessons." She gently laid him on the ground, covering him with a blanket and going and meditating near the edge of the cliff. She bowed her head, praying quietly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:58 am
A few hours later Vincent rushed up from the ground before noticing he had the blanket on him, he pondered the thought of why it was there before looking around for Zira. "What did I miss?" He asked walking over to her to sit down next to her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff