Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:55 pm
"Your Yusuke right?" Rose asked seeing as he was the last one she had yet to meet. "I'm Rose Sapphire, call me Rose" Rose said introducing herself as she did a curtsey. She was raised to be somewhat formal and not knowing human customs she did as she was taught.

"Her name is Tenma, she controls shadows and Fire with limited psychic abilities and she hasn't seen anyone but her trainers" Hiei said not saying anything about making contact. It didn't seem improtant, besides what did he care if he made an impression on her or not.

"There was an intruder? Did you see them? What did they do?" Toguro asked, his arms crossed, his face stern. He was serious seeing as Spies meant nothing good unless it was Koenma, but what need would the baby have checking in on him?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:07 pm
Yusuke blushed slightly at Rose's courteous introduction and, since she was such a pretty lady, decided to go along with it. "Yes, I am Yusuke. Its nice to meet you, Rose." At that Yusuke bowed in the fashion Kurama had taught him.

"Very well, that is all I need to know. You may leave."

With a straight face Tenma looked Toguro square in the eyes. Lies were one of her fortes after all. "Yes, there was an intruder but I never saw them. Whomever it was they simply observed except when they threw a knife at me. After that I lost their energy, so I believe they left." With her shoulders square to Toguro's her cut was clearly displayed as to add believe-ability to her lie.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:25 pm
"Well, nice to meet you Yusuke" Rose said as she sat down next to Kurama. Out of everyone that she has met, he was the one she was most comfortable with. whether it was because he was really nice or for some other reason she wouldn't know. That was when a rather short boy walked in and sat at the window seal. She was curious, but she knew better than to stare, it was rude.

Without saying a word Hiei walked through yet another portal, this time back to the temple and into the dining room where he saw the girl from before. Ignoring her he sat at the window seal, staring out at the trees. For some reason his thoughts wandered back to Tenma.

"Get some rest" Toguro ordered, not wanting to take any chances if the spy came back. She also looked like she needed it. Carolyn watched the treeline supsiciously before following Toguro back to the house.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:41 pm
Leaning over as not to alert anyone Kurama pointed to the newcomer. "That one is Hiei. Don't expect to become friends with him, he isn't a social being." With that he gave Rose a smile of reassurance, making sure she knew it was alright.

With an affirmative nod of her head Tenma sidestepped Toguro and made her way back to the house. Being left to rest Tenma laid on her stomach, perched atop her bed. Her cheek rested on her overlapping hands as she took a moment to think about what had happened. This Hiei guy would not only be forever ingrained in her mind but on her arm, even if she never saw him again.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 pm
"That's fine, if he wants to talk to me he will" rose said smiling back at Kurama only for Kuwabara to let out a whistle towards them. This made Rose blush, the pink contrasting with the blue of her hair and eyes.

'That girl was odd, she really thought I was that weak and she didn't seem to know about the story of the forbidden child, I guess that's a good thing. At least she wasn't as hideous as Kuwabara' Hiei thought, ignoring hsi surroundings and the antics that were going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:22 am
With a sigh Kurama couldn't help but shake his head. "Really, don't mind him. I don't know what experiences you have with human boys but this is how they typically act."

As Genkai stood in the temple she felt Hiei return. After sending out a message summoning Hiei she knew it wouldn't be long before he was there. When he did finally arrive she didn't give him the time to speak. "Now, tell me everything that happened. I highly doubt you went undetected, so don't believe I will be fooled by the same lies you told Koenma.

With her bruised torso burning with pain Tenma rolled over onto her back. A sigh escaped her lips as she tried to figure out something to do. Pulling herself up she went to find Carolyn, Tenma wanted to go running. After finding her teacher, Toguro was oddly absent, she decided to better make sure she could leave. "Carolyn, unless you or Toguro have something for me to do I would like to go running; with your approval of course."  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:32 am
"Truth be told, this is my first contact with humans, when their not spirits that is" Rose stated, her blush fading. Everything was so new to her, btu she was taking it all in stride. One thing at a time.

"I went there to watch but the teacher sensed me and left to get Toguro..." Hiei explained everything that happened in a calm but irritated way. He was irritated that he had to say this all again but he knew he would get his a** handed to him by Genkai and the thought did not make him happy.

"Fine, as long you stay near, don't wander too far or it'll be my head" Carolyn stated as she looked up from the book she was reading, a pair of black reading glasses on her face. She was more lenient than Toguro, trusting Tenma would listen and not disobey.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 am
Kurama wasn't terribly surprised this was her first encounter. If she had lived around humans she would understand what was so odd about her formal behavior to Kuwabara and Yusuke. "I see," Kurama's voice was gentle and his eyes attentive. "They are odd creatures in the beginning, but you'll get used to them in time."

Genkai crossed her arms as a frown set on her face. She knew what had happened from there, Hiei had failed to refrain from coming in contact with the girl and Genkai intended to let him know she knew. "Which left you and the girl. Since you left that part out I would like you to tell me exactly what happened, down to the dialogue between you two."

With an appreciative nod Tenma discarded her sweats in her room and headed out the door. Most people would think it was odd to see a girl running barefoot in the forest, but she was in love with the feeling. Even with the trees there to block the wind Tenma created her own breeze with her speed, a type of ectacy taking over.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:27 pm
"I'm sure I will, you all seem very nice" Rose complimented them, mainly Kurama but including the others. "What do you guys do here besides train?" She asked curious about their recreation. After all only training would be pretty boring and would get dull fast.

Hiei recounted all that happened in painstaking detail, his eyes trained on Genkai, his sight never wavering. If she wanted to know everything that happened, she shall know if it meant he only had to it once and go off on his own.All he wanted to do was take a nap in his favorite tree, either that or insult Kuwabara when he did something idiotic.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:41 pm
Though her frown was still firmly intact Genkai excused Hiei. She needed to figure out what to do about the situation at hand. There was a reason they didn't want he to contact Tenma - the girl was poison.

"Well...we usually just go off and do our own things. If Genkai is in a particularly good mood then we make a bonfire at night and gather around it. Otherwise its whatever you can come up with." Kurama found himself contemplating what he had done while he was there and was fairly disappointed by his list: train, talk to Hiei, walk in the forest.

As Tenma's runner's high began to take effect she found her mind back on Hiei, though she almost preferred calling him stranger because it sounded more mysterious. There was something about him that she was interested in and, if she had read him right, he would be back. Just like her, he wasn't content with how their encounter ended.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:00 pm
Hiei ran off to the middle of the forest, his thoughts on Temna due to Genkai. He wasn't thinking of her until he had to retell the story. She was an interesting girl, She was strong and witty. But she seemed doubtful of his true power, he did fight in the demon world tournament and only the strongest of the strong got very far.

"Well with me here things might be a little different" Rose said giving a small shrug. For some reason she wanted to spend more time with Kurama, but she knew she should spend time with everyone in order to get to know them all better. They all seemed really nice.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 pm
"Come on, Rose, you'll get to have some fun later. For now I'm going to show you around - no men allowed." At that she winked and gently grabbed Rose by the arm. "You ready?"

Kurama smiled at Rose as she was being tugged. "Yes, you should get a tour of the facilities. I need to go walking, so I'll be back soon enough." With a winning smile and a nod of his head Kurama ventured out to the woods in search of Hiei.

Coming upon a small crystal lake Tenma stopped at the water's edge. Thoughts were pouring through her mind as she realized something: there was an entire world she didn't know. In an attempt to rid herself of such thoughts, of thoughts of Hiei, she lept out into the water without hesitation. As the cool liquid enveloped her the teen let herself sink further and further down. She was going to wait before running out of air, only then would she resurface. Unfortunately all the cool sting did was emmulate the pure sound of Hiei's voice; and Tenma smiled.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:20 pm
"Alright" Rose said as she allowed her self to be pulled out of the room by Jaime. "This place seems huge, will we beable to get through it all?" She asked curiously, having noted the size when she first arrived. If she thought it was big on the outside it seemed even bigger inside.

The sound of Kurama approaching brought Hiei from his thoughts. He stayed still and silent, if Kurama wanted to find him he could. After all he used to be a well known and feared thief. With his eyes closed Hiei listened to Kurama's approach and the wind swirling through the trees, makine them shake.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:37 pm
"Sure!" Jaime's enthusiam was sincere is not a bit overblown. "It'll just take us a while!" At that she pulled Rose towards the room they trainees stayed in.

Locking on to Hiei's signature Kurama swiftly followed it, not surprised when he came across one of Hiei's favorite places. With a nod in acknowledgment Kurama sat with his back against the trunk. Hiei would talk when he was ready, he knew why Kurama was there.

It almost felt like falling in suspension as Tenma continued to sink lower and lower. Her hair splayed about her face as the cool liquid toook over. Though the girl had no affinity to water she had been known to hold her breath for over five minutes, but that wasn't the case. Running before jumping in had proven a great strain on her lungs. As her chest burned for air Tenma planted her feet on the bottom and shot back up towards the surface, splattering the air with water droplets as she broke through.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:51 am
Once in the bedroom she saw two boxes on the bottom bunk, she guessed that was her things. "Looks like my things are here" she said pointing out the obvious. "So everyone sleeps in here besides Genkai?" She asked noticing two other bunks beside the one with her things.

"Why is Koenma so interested in that girl?" Hiei asked ofter a bit of silence. The question was making him irritated. He couldn't think of an answer besides because she's powerful but there was still other demons were still more powerful. Other than that, a reason truly escaped him.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff