Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Greaser's Prep (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:29 am
The moment I heard his voice I felt better. There was no fighting today. No blood and no died. Though, I still had a feeling that someone would get hurt in the next one. Someone I knew. "Hi." I smiled at Tristan. He looked a little off and sad. Almost exhausted. I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him but something was still up. I could just feel it.

"I know you're exhausted from today but at least you're safe." I caressed his cheek, thinking this was still a dream. That being in front of Tristan wasn't real. Soon, I would wake up and be back in my home town. "Thank you for doing that today. I know you didn't want to but I don't want anymore fighting. And I don't want to lose you or any more family members."

Tristan still said nothing and it was bothering me so much. I wanted to hear his voice but I knew something was wrong. Him and his buddies were waiting for that fight. I know. My brother and cousin were waiting for the same thing. I would have died myself if Tristan had gotten killed. My heart just wanted to burst out of my chest and give to him. It was all his if he wanted. "I told my brother." I finally admitted. I couldn't keep this from him. I felt like I had to say it. "He wasn't happy, of course, but he promised he wouldn't tell a soul. And I trust him. There are a few things he knows about me that he still hasn't told anyone. I know he wouldn't tell Jimmy."

Tristan held me but almost loosely. Like he wasn't here, almost. "Tristan," I said touching his cheek. He hadn't even looked at me. "What's wrong? Tell me. Is it about the surrender? I'm sorry I asked you to do it. I know you wanted revenge on Jimmy. Though, I have a feeling you'll get your chance soon. We won't be able to keep this from him forever." I guided him over to the tree and sat down.

"Come on. Sit down and tell me what's wrong." Tristan didn't at first but he finally sat next to me in front of the tree and in front of the lake. The water was calm and perfect. Sometimes I wished the world could be perfect like that too. Again, he said nothing. "Tristan, smile for me." I turned his face and made him look at me. "Smile."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Tristan was glad that he could see Kat but the previous events of the day killed him morally. He really was looking forward at getting back at Jimmy for being such an a*****e to him and his mates in the past but let it go. Instead he wrapped his arms tightly around Kat, his face burying itself in her hair. He inhaled deeply, the smell instantly intoxicating him.

"Im fine...just give me a sec with you and it'll be all okay." Tristan whispered, a hand reaching up and pressing her closer to him.

"I really like that punch you gave that newbie earlier today." Tristan grinned, lifting his head from her so that he could clearly see her face. He was dejected about giving up and surrendering to Jimmy the p***k but at least he had Kat. Without her...he'd be list completely.

"They didn't hurt you did they? I'll kill them if they did." Tristan spoke truthfully, eyeing her up and down to make sure she hadn't been hurt somehow. He really cared about her and wanted to keep her safe. If he had to, he would give his life for her. True they had just met...but he still felt so protective of her. When he heard that a Prep knew that they were together....he fumed. As long as no one tried to get in his way, he wouldn't care that she told but if someone tried to take her from him then he'd flip and strangle the first person he could get his hands on.

"As long as you're happy...I don't care what happens." Tristan told her, kissing her as gently and tenderly as he could manage. He didn't want to hurt her.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:50 pm
I smiled that he was finally feeling better. It was relief to know that all it took was for me to be in his presence. I closed my eyes as he took in the scent of my hair. His touch was almost like an addiction. I needed him every possible minute of everyday. Someday that might come true but we still had problems to deal with. "Thank you," I laughed, remembering the punch. "Had I not been stopped I probably would have kept going. No one touches me without my permission. And you have all the permission you want." I smiled and kissed him.

"Well, my knees are a little scratched up from the newbie slamming me into the ground but other than that I'm fine. They didn't really hurt me after that. After all, I was your 'present.'" I snuggled closer to him and felt his warmth. Our lips fell in contact with each other. I longed for him and i didn't realize it until he really kissed me.

My eyes fluttered open and I could feel the morning dew on my outfit as well as my body. A black leather jacket was draped over me while someone slept soundly next me. Tristan's giant arm anchored my body to his but I didn't mind. In fact, I wouldn't have minded to wake up to his face every morning. I looked around and noticed the sun was barely up. I sat up straight as the realization came to me. "We've stayed out all night." I gasped and covered my mouth. No doubt Beverly would have been worried sick about me.

"Tristan," I said as I shook the sleeping Greaser. "Sweetie, wake up. We've stayed out all night." He gently stirred and I thought of something.

"I just thought of an idea." I smiled evilly. "No doubt Beverly is worried sick about me. Probably your brother too. What if we got them together on a double date? Like we tricked them?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 am
Tristan wrapped her up in his arms and held on tightly. Hr wouldn't dare let her go until it was completely necessary....he didn't think anything was enough to make him let her go. When their lips touched, Tristan became someone else. He never really shared moments like the ones hr shared with Kat wiyh any other girl before and now he was never going to. He lived Kat with everything he was, even if that was just a Greaser. Tristan bristled slightly when he heard that she had been slammed into the ground, he'd have to go talk to the new guy sometime soon about that. Tristan leaned forward more and kissed Kat softly on the neck.

"Next time....I'll protect you with my life." Tristan stated. "I promise."

The morning sun ended up waking Tristan. That an Kat suddenly speaking from somewhere close to him. His eyes immediately popped open and he hurriedly propped himself up, one hand flyig for his switchblade. When he realized that no one was there, he sighed a great sigh of relief and lay back down, his eyes scanning the sky. Then Kat's words impacted them. They had stayed out all night. Tristan got up quickly again and them regretted it when his vision started to fill with blurry black spots.

"Tell me we're dreaming and we didn't actually stay out all night long..." Tristan groaned, knowing that it was definitely not a dream. He looked towards Kat and frowned, how had he fallen asleep at night outside attge park without knowing that he did.

"Did you slip me a pill or something?" Tristan chuckled before getting up, taking Kat's hand and helping her up off of the groud as well. When Kat brought up tricking members of their family into going out on a date, Tristan grinned a very boy-ish grin.

"My brother isn't into Preps...but I'll do anything to piss him off. Maybe he'll start to fall for her like I have for you." Tristan mused, his arm wrapping around her small waist.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:20 pm
I nearly jumped when Tristan pulled out his switchblade. He wanted to protect me and I loved that about him. He didn't care that I was a Prep and I didn't care that he was a Greaser. We only cared for each other. Tristan helped me up and brushed all the dirt and twigs from my outfit as well as do the same to him. The night before he promised to protect me with his life. Part of me was glad to hear him say that because it meant he really cared. But the other half of me was worried that it might just come down to that. I didn't want to lose him. Not now and not ever.

"I'm afraid we did sleep out all night." I handed him back his jacket and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Well, last time I checked, I didn't sleep you anything." For me, I knew the real reason why we had fallen asleep together. It was so nice. I was comfortable with him and I felt safe. Not to mention, his black leather jacket felt so good and warm around my shoulders. It even smelled good.

"I just want to show Beverly that you're not so bad. I want to show her the real you. Not the you she thinks of." I wrapped my arms around his waist and thought of his brother and my cousin falling for each other. "You have to admit it would be a sight to see. The two of them actually being together. And I just want to get her mind off of Rickie. He's not good for her. And not just for a Prep." Tristan walked me all the way back to my house. I was still a little tired but I didn't want to leave him. I turned and kissed him gently before looking back up at him.

"How about tonight we set them up? Meet us at the lake." I kissed him one last time for the night and smiled. "See you around." I walked into the house and no one seemed to be up yet. Thankfully, Jimmy didn't see me. At least, I thought no one was up.

"Glad to see you finally grace us with your presence." A voice said from the living room. I jumped and looked over at my brother Ricky. I smiled innocently but he patted the seat next to him on the couch. I sat next to him and he wrapped a giant arm around my shoulder. "Sis, I know you like this guy but I still don't trust him."

"You don't trust him because he's a Greaser. You don't even know him. In your mind, a Greaser is a no good delinquent. They have families and friends like us. Sure they're different but I love him." Ricky was shaking his head. He didn't believe me. "I don't care what you say. I do and that's all that matters between us. But no matter what you will always be my big brother." I kissed his cheek and headed upstairs. Beverly woke up at the sound of the closing door behind me.

"Where have you been all night?" Beverly took note of the same outfit I had worn the day before. "You didn't."

"No. We slept outside but we didn't do anything." I dug out another pair of clothing and headed for the shower but I stopped. "Oh, by the way, I got you a hot date for tonight." I winked and left her to ponder that. I knew she would be thinking about Ricky but, unfortunately for her and lucky for me, it wouldn't be.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 pm
Tristan was good enough to take Kat home before he pulled her into his arms again and kissed her tenderly upon the lips. He loved her so much and didn't want to let her go but he knew he had to, for a little while at least. He slipped away from her and headed back home. He knew there was going to be a tongue lashing for him when he got there. Tyler rounded a corner and made it back to his house. He carefully walked inside and peeked around every corner. He skipped one and that was all that was needed. Jett jumped out from behind the wall and tackled Tristan to the floor. The two boys rolled around on the ground until Tristan found himself pinned to the ground.

"Okay wise-guy, where the hell were you last night? I stayed up waiting for you to get your sorry butt home and NOOOOO. Not even a call huh?" Jett kept Tristan's shoulders pinned to the ground and Tristan chuckled.

"Man...I got you a smokin' date and this is how you're gonna repay me? I feel the love." Tristan slipped out from the grab and brushed himself off. "Lemme tell ya bro, she's a knockout." He winked and walked to his room to change. Jett trailed after him.

"Date? With who? Tell me man!" Jett begged.

Tristan merely shook his head and laughed, he peeled off his shirt and rummaged around the room for another shirt to wear. He found a black shirt that hadn't been worn in awhile and he went with that and some dark jeans. Tristan turned back to his brother and patted him on the back.

"She's hot man. Not gonna lie." Tristan ducked passed Jett and went to the kitchen. He looked through the cabinet and pulled out a loaf of bread. He took a slice and ate it plain, their budget was extremely tight.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:53 pm
I came out of the shower, fully dressed in a new outfit, and Beverly nearly attacked me as I walked back inside of the room. I could tell she was eager to know who he was. "So..." Beverly smiled. "Who is he?"

"Nope. I'm not going to tell." I smiled and scrubbed my head with the towel. This was going to be one interesting night.

"Aw, come on Kat. Tell me!" Beverly whined. I shook my head and finished getting dressed. I was going to head into town and get a milkshake. Beverly came with me. Every now and then she would beg me to tell her but I would just shake my head.

"Bev," I giggled as we walked down one of the aisles in the grocery store. "I'm not going to tell you. All I will tell you is that he's hot and he's a really nice guy." She bit her lip out of excitement. A giant arm rested on my shoulder and I looked up at Rickie, Jimmy's right hand man.

"Hello ladies." He smiled at us both. Beverly went pick and waved a little. "A bunch of us are going to Lover's Pond and hang out. You two should join us." He winked at Beverly and I just rolled my eyes.

"No thanks, Rickie. We have plans tonight." I told him and grabbed Beverly as I walked out. I didn't want to talk with Rickie. I didn't want to talk with any guy but Tristan. If it were up to me, I would stay with Tristan all the time but lucky just wasn't on my side.

~~~~~~~~~

That night, Beverly spent the longest time getting ready. It was almost dark and, if she didn't hurry up, we were going to be late. "What do you think of this one?" She asked, holding up another dress.

"That looks fine. They all look fine. You'll look beautiful in anything." I told her but she still looked in the mirror and tossed the dress aside. Finally, she picked a dress and put it on. We made it to the lake before the boys did. I was glad because one look at Tristan's brother and Beverly would have run in the opposite direction screaming for any Prep. Though, she was likely to do that anyway. Deep down I was nervous though I was happy and excited to see Tristan again.

"It's Rickie, isn't it." Beverly finally said.

"No," I smiled, knowing full well it was the opposite. "It's not Rickie. He has plans tonight anyway. This guy is better." Beverly's smile got bigger and she looked out on the lake. I looked up at the stars and smiled at the familiar constellations.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:29 pm
Tristan looked at his reflection in the mirror and frowned, he had spent about ten minutes meticulously messing up his hair in the perfect, messy-nonmessy way so that it actually looked good but no matter what he did to his mane, it didn't seem to cooperate with him. Instead, Tristan just left it as it was and poked in on his brother Jett.

"If you don't move your a**, we're going to be late." Tristan pointed at a clock hanging on the wall and looked to his brother who didn't seem to be doing anything at all. "Aren't you getting ready?" He wondered.

"Well seeing as how I don't know this girl, I don't think it's necessary to dress up right?" Jett mused, looking at his own reflection.

Tristan shook his head and smiled at his stupid brother. They were together all the time, through thick and thin was their motto practically but sometimes Jett could be a complete idiot.

"She's hot. I told you that already. Dress nice or else." Tristan warned his brother and walked off, trying to get his hair the perfect style this time around.

It had been about ten minutes more when Jett had emerged from his room all dressed and ready. He work a tight black t-shirt that showed off his muscular arms and torso as well as a leather jacket, light denim jeans and some coarse black boots. Tristan grinned from ear to ear at his brother and slapped his back.

"Come on! Don't look so down. You're going on a date, not to a funeral." Tristan ushered his brother out of the room and locked the front door behind him. They headed down to the lake where Kat had said to meet her and her cousin. Tristan was itching to get his arms around Kat again but had to keep his enthusiasm at bay in fear of giving himself away to his brother who was eyeing him like a hawk.

"If she's not hot and is some butt ugly, fat loser chick....you know I'll kill you right?" Jett warned his brother.

"Oh yeah, don't worry. I got your back on this one bro." Tristan gave his brother a thumbs up before tossing away his lit cigarette and running it over with his shoes.

When they came close to the lake, Tristan could make out Kat's form as well as a girl that had to be her cousin. They both looked beautiful from far away and Tristan knew they'd look even better from up close. When they got closer and closer, Tristan's pulse started to race, would they get there before Jett realized who it was and ran away?

"There they are." Tristan pointed in their direction and waved at Kat and her cousin Beverly.

"You set me up...with a PREP!?" Jett hissed, knowing they were out of earshot of the two girls.

"Hey hey, ease up...they're innocent." Tristan grinned sheepishly.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:53 pm
"Where are they?" Beverly asked for the millionth time. She was about as nervous as I was but for a different reason. She wasn't aware of who exactly was coming.

"Calm down. They'll be here soon." I laughed and shook my head. Beverly kept smoothing out her dress. It was perfectly fine, to me. Had she smoothed it out even more she would have ripped it for sure. I looked over my shoulder and smiled as I saw Tristan and his brother. Tristan looked gorgeous, as he always did. The other guy looked, almost, exactly like him. I had to admit he was pretty good looking. Beverly looked over at me and looked to see what I was looking at.

"You didn't." Beverly gasped as she saw them approaching. "You set me up with a Greaser?!" She whispered and pulled me aside. "I'm not doing this, Kat."

"Please, Bev. Please, do this for me. You'll have fun. Just forget everything you know about Greasers and get to know him. Please." I pouted my lips and blinked my eyes. Beverly groaned. I knew she wouldn't have been able to resist my puppy dog look.

"Fine." She sighed and rubbed her temples. "But this is the only time I'm doing this for you." Beverly looked back at the boys as they walked up and I could tell she was, instantly, changing her mind about what she ever thought about Greaser. "Though, I admit, he is pretty cute." I raised my eyebrows and she placed her hands on her hips. "For a Greaser." I smiled and turned to the boys. I ran up to Tristan and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I hated that we always had to part. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him gently.

"Hi," I said when I pulled back. Beverly cleared her throat and walked up to us, her hands resting in front of her. I jumped down and turned to Tristan and his brother. "This is my cousin, Beverly." Tristan's brother didn't look to happy, but then again, neither was my cousin. "You must be Tristan's brother. I'm glad to finally meet you."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:22 pm
Tristan caught Kat mid-flight and allowed her to wrap her legs around his waist. His big, strong arms wrapped tightly around her body, pressing her closer to him as he spun around with her in his arms. Kat had kissed him gently, and Tristan had to return it. It seemed like ages since they'd last seen each other though he knew it wasn't nearly that long. He looked her in the eyes and smiled brightly.

"You look beautiful Kat." He whispered for only her ears to catch before he set her back down gently on the grass.

Beverly, Kat's cousin, seemed to dislike both he and Jett already though they'd barely done anything. He sighed deeply, tugging at his brother's jacket.

"This is my brother Jett....I'm Tristan." Tristan seemed to have the need to re-introduce themselves to Beverly in case she wasn't remembering who they were...that and it seemed polite to do so in the case. Not that Tristan was a stickler for politeness.

Jett just stared at Beverly, taking in her appearance all at once. She was hot...that was for sure. So he gave her a little wink and a big lopsided grin. Maybe it wasn't going to be that bad after all...then again, the Prep girl seemed to be wearing a permanent frown on her face when she'd seen him and his brother walk up that little hill to meet the two girls. Jett couldn't help but grin wildly when he saw his brother kiss that other Prep girl...now he could see just how much Tristan loved that girl and maybe Jett would allow the two of them to keep seeing each other if that's the way the acted towards the other.

"Nice to meet you too....Kat." Jett smiled at his brother's girl out of politeness and respect for Tristan. He then looked towards Beverly. "You too Beverly...I hope my brother didn't make you feel uncomfortable. He doesn't think things through too well." Jett couldn't help but take a little jab at his brother...it was his job anyway.

"Hey...that's not...okay whatever." Tristan grinned, wrapping an arm around Kat's waist and drawing her closer to him.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:38 pm
"You pretty good yourself." I said to Tristan. Beverly looked away when I had kissed Tristan. She nearly gasped when Jett gave her a wink. I smiled. He was just like Tristan. Jett reminded me of the first day I met Tristan. He had that same attitude that Jett had towards Beverly. Maybe something was blooming there. It might have been small but it was better than nothing.

I wrapped my arms around Tristan's waist and looked back between them. Beverly folded her arms and I nodded my head for her to come closer. She was shy, but I felt that she still wanted to go home but I saw that the feeling was slowly going away. I thought I even saw part of a small smile on her face.

"It's.....nice to meet you both. I've heard a lot about you Tristan." Was all she said on the subject. She knew it was all good on my part but she hated when I talked about Tristan. Beverly looked at Jett up and down. She was studying him. Knowing her, this was a good sign. So far, she was liking what she was seeing. It was progress. I chuckled and covered my mouth. Beverly's head shot in my direction. "What?"

"Nothing," I smiled and shook my head.

"So are we doing this date thing or what?" She asked, folding her arms. I looked up Tristan. I knew she was beginning to like Jett. I could see it.

"Yes," I told my cousin. "We're still doing this date thing. Did you have anything in mind?" I asked Tristan. "We could go to the movies or just hang out. Just the four of us."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:58 pm
Tristan smiled a Kat as she put her own arm around him. She was warming up his one side pretty well and he was grateful for that. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head, a smile forming on his lips at Beverly's question. He chuckled aloud, not having the courtesy that Kat exercised when she stifled her giggle. Tristan nodded subtly at his brother who seemed to understand. Jett reached out and gently took Beverly's hand in his and tugged her gently towards him though he didn't hug her or anything.

"I don't care if you don't really like this but it's getting cold and Tristan will kill me if you catch a cold. Believe me." Jett chuckled and looked at Tristan again. "You know...that lake looks mighty inviting don't you think bro?" Jett wondered, a devilish grin setting upon his features.

Tristan looked at the lake and grinned as well. He would definitely like to take a dip in there. He let go of Kat for a moment and slipped his jacket off, setting it on the ground along with his shirt and jeans. He wore boxers underneath and looked to Jett who had already jumped in, hence the splashing. Tristan laughed out loud and looked towards Kat.

"Do you trust me enough to go in?" Tristan wondered, his hand outstretched to his lover. He wouldn't force her to go in if she didn't want to of course.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:12 pm
Beverly glared at Tristan when he laughed at her. It was funny, after all just watching her react to Jett. Beverly was pulled closer to Jett and I could see her cheeks turning red as she stared up at him. "Well," She almost stuttered. "Isn't that thoughtful of your brother." Her eyes never left his until he ran and jumped into the water. She turned back to us and Tristan was already stripping down. His muscles could have easily ripped through his shirt but they didn't as he took of his shirt and pants. "Oh please tell me we're not." She sighed. I looked up at Tristan and thought his question was a silly one.

"Of course I trust you." I kissed him and started to undo my dress. "But I want to go in another way." I winked. Beverly almost stopped me but I gave her a look. She was on this date as much as I was. I knew she wanted to be with us but her Prep side kept kicking in. "Beverly, for once in your life, forget everything you've been taught and just have fun." I stepped out of my dress, leaving only my underwear on and climbed the tree. I climbed across one of the branches and held my arms around when I get to the edge.

"Kat, be careful!" She gasped. Her eyes were filled with worry but I knew what I was doing. I closed my eyes and jumped into the water, splashing Jett a little. Beverly sighed and turned to Tristan but didn't say anything.

"Come on, Bev!" I cheered. My cousin looked at me and sighed as she undid her dress. When she was in her underwear, she decided not to repeat what I did. Instead, she walked into the water and I looked over at Tristan. "You coming?" I smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:21 pm
Tristan watched at Kat climbed onto that tree and nearly had a heartattack. She was wat too high up for his comfort and he hovered around under the limb in case she fell and he had to catch her. Kat landed in the water safely and he let go of a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. Tristan looked to Beverly and smiled sheepishly at the cousin.

"I swear I didn't make her do that." he chuckled and grinned happily over at Kat who was bobbing in the water near Jett. Jett looked at Kat evilly and splashed a big couple of handfulls of water at her. Tristan glanced at Beverly, extremely conscious of her presence.

"Ill wait until Beverly is safely in the water." Tristan called out to Jett who only rolled his eyes and got out if the water.

Jett walked to Beverly who was almost near the water and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry.

"Lets go party-popper." Jett grinned and got the two deep into the water, he had wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her afloat.

Tristan grabbed his sides to keep himself in tact. He had been laughing so hard from Jett's act and had started crying as he entered the water, wading over to Kat.

"Hey there." He winked at her and gathered her up into his protective arms.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm
Beverly rolled her eyes at Tristan. It was true, he didn't make me do it. I wanted to. My life was changing and I was going to have fun. Beverly took note of what Tristan had said. That he would wait for her and make sure she got in the water all right. Jett rolled his eyes and walked towards Beverly. "Don't you touch me." She said, though a smile was growing on her face. "Don't do it." Beverly back up but he ran and picked her up over his shoulder.

"Jett!" She screamed with laughter. "Put me down!" Beverly started kicking but Jett still wouldn't put her down. It wasn't until he set her in the water did she stop. For a long moment, she just stared at him. His hands still held her afloat in the water. This was the closest Beverly had ever gotten to a Greaser. It was the closest she had ever been with a boy period. She rested her hands on his shoulder and bit her lip, not really sure what to think about all of this. And I didn't think she was complaining. Tristan finally joined us in the water and swam over to me. His arms found my waist and I snaked my arms around his neck.

"Hello, to you." I smiled. The water was perfect. The sky was clear. I was in Tristan's arms and Beverly was getting used to the idea of being with Greasers. Everything was going smoothly. I looked over at my cousin and smiled. I looked back at Tristan and nodded in their direction, indication that he should look. "I think they're getting along." I whispered. Jett and Beverly just stared at each other. Maybe they really were falling for each other after all.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff