Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited?
  Yes!!! I can't sleep!!!
  No, somehow I don't care...
View Results

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:19 pm
It was awesome, especially being Roxas heart and I just unlocked Mckey! Yayz! biggrin but he sucks...my sister played as him and she died on the mission where you beat up Saix... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:45 pm
I wish I could play this game so badly! I don't have a DS. I want to play all the KH games. >.< This one looks so interesting. I'm always curious to learn more about Roxas' character.  

CherryFields

Big Member

11,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100

Seo Chan Hee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:20 am
The game was rather complex with the whole level-ups/boxes thing going on. Plus, the story-line was pretty complicated as well. As other games, you can't play this one without playing them in order. If you didn't, it would just screw the whole story! But KH 358/2 Days was a game purely for the fans in my opinion. You'd have to be more interested in the story rather than the game play in this one ^_-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:16 am
I absolutley loved being roxas, his dual bladed version is awsome!!!  

ethxs9

xxmaximumride4everxx

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:08 pm
i love it! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:57 am
I convinced my parents to get me the game on Black Friday and I'm already on day 72. I would've finished it by now but its just that they also bought me other awesome games. They got me God of War 3 and Beatles: Rockband for my ps3 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl for my wii! Also, I like playing as Roxas and the organization members.  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:58 pm
I've had the game for a while now. I have to use my sister's ds to play though. I thoroughly enjoyed playing through the story. I also like the way you can play as any of the other organization characters in multiplayer and mission mode. I found the panel system interesting. It was a little complicated and it's difficult to work all the panels you want in, but it helps you make decisions in a way that allows you to save one panel set, and then build a different one for other situations. I easily got king Mickey on my first run through, but I can't figure out how to get sora. I'm currently on my second run through the story, day 320somethin, not quite sure, I'll have to check later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 pm
I have to say that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 was an awesome game to play cause you get to learn more about the Organization XIII and Roxas's story and how the Organization tried to use people thru different things I love playing the multiplayer version though cause I loved taking down bosses with a friend.  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

trogdor73

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:24 am
aww... that game is one of my favs from the series, which is hard to say. i got so far, found every treasure chest, beat every mission (filling the bar every time) which got me king mickey and sora as playable characters. i only had 4 challenge sigils left to go, when i messed up. i got an actionreplay from one of my friends and decided it would be awesome to own everything in my way in mission mode with it. litttle did i kno that playing the game with an actionreplay equiped CORRUPTS ALL SAVED FILES. then my l and r buttons broke, and the game was so annoying without the use of the most camera/ lock on/ whatever else buttons, so i sadly gave up on retrieving my master file sad . HOWEVER, im getting a 3DS in a few months, and i am gonna play till my thumbs are blistered (no, really, my thumbs have been badly blistered by that game before!) smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:28 am
aww... that game is one of my favs from the series, which is hard to say. i got so far, found every treasure chest, beat every mission (filling the bar every time) which got me king mickey and sora as playable characters. i only had 4 challenge sigils left to go, when i messed up. i got an actionreplay from one of my friends and decided it would be awesome to own everything in my way in mission mode with it. litttle did i kno that playing the game with an actionreplay equiped CORRUPTS ALL SAVED FILES. then my l and r buttons broke, and the game was so annoying without the use of the most camera/ lock on/ whatever else buttons, so i sadly gave up on retrieving my master file sad . HOWEVER, im getting a 3DS in a few months, and i am gonna play till my thumbs are blistered (no, really, my thumbs have been badly blistered by that game before!) smile  

trogdor73

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 am
Dude I used watever you do dont use the Ventus AR cheat cod or ur game will fry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 am
Mitsumi16
It was awesome, especially being Roxas heart and I just unlocked Mckey! Yayz! biggrin but he sucks...my sister played as him and she died on the mission where you beat up Saix... sweatdrop

Mickey's a great character ur sis just has to know how to use him  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:57 am
I loved everything about the game, but I got confused a little with the storyline, but watching all the clips and going through the game again helped clear it up ^^" What I hate is that some time after I unlocked Sora, some heh decided to get on my bad side and steal it along with ask my other games, and my DS! Seriously? You just don't steal my games. Especially if it's a KH game. Heh, sorry for the small rant. Was it just me, or was expert mode easier than beginner, and standard a bit harder?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:50 am
Xiona Ikusa
I loved everything about the game, but I got confused a little with the storyline, but watching all the clips and going through the game again helped clear it up ^^" What I hate is that some time after I unlocked Sora, some heh decided to get on my bad side and steal it along with ask my other games, and my DS! Seriously? You just don't steal my games. Especially if it's a KH game. Heh, sorry for the small rant. Was it just me, or was expert mode easier than beginner, and standard a bit harder?

I can tell you how expert was easy I beat it without using a Gear only items  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 pm
I had a blonde moment on the game this week...i thought u unlocked sora by gettin all the chests....then i was told u gotta completely clear the missions...u got a lot of work to do sweatdrop  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff