No
  Maybe
  Who???
View Results

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 am
Namikikyo
IrisCross
-pokes HaWkGiRL with forum stick- Don't go emo now. I think this/my argument shall stop now. I'm getting tired.

Does the sun rise and fall to your needs? Does the rain fall when you cry so you're not alone? When you speak, does the world listen to you?

No, It does not. Quit committing internet Hubris, You are not an online god.

You do not decide when this discussion ends, it ends when it wants to ******** end. And that fact that you are so pathetically giving up because your half baked shitty come backs aren't getting you anywhere is quite laughable, if not saddening.

I aught to break that ******** stick on your a**. Unfortunately I can't reach through the internet and do that, or there would be a lot idiots getting what they deserve.

Sleep now, IrisCross, I hope you have a ******** nightmare.

Lol don't start.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 am
IrisCross
Namikikyo
IrisCross
-pokes HaWkGiRL with forum stick- Don't go emo now. I think this/my argument shall stop now. I'm getting tired.

Does the sun rise and fall to your needs? Does the rain fall when you cry so you're not alone? When you speak, does the world listen to you?

You do not decide when this discussion ends, it ends when it wants to ******** end. And that fact that you are so pathetically giving up because your half baked shitty come backs aren't getting you anywhere is quite laughable, if not saddening.

I aught to break that ******** stick on your a**. Unfortunately I can't reach through the internet and do that, or there would be a lot of idiots getting what they deserve.

Lol don't start.

Oh I'm starting, c**t. Bring it.

Edited for niceness.

Namikikyo

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:29 am
Well, In general, Naruto isn't too bad. For a while, I was all over it. But then I realized how ********' mary sue the entire thing is.

OMG! Sasuke's clan died! That's why he's depressed!
Just because his clan died does not mean that he gets to be "the one", where EVERYONE wants him and he's the single most POWERFUL thing out there. Grow up. No one is like that.
Nobody ever loved Gaara!
Great to know. He coulda kept trying. Moving on.
Neji is soooo powerful! He had such a tough life as a kid and he needs a hug!
Really! That's really ********' great! On that note, I also had succcchhhh a hard life as I grew up, so did my friend, my boyfriend, yadda yadda. No body's lifes are perfect. You could say I was "cursed" with serious illnesses in my family, but that doesn't mean that I need to go beating up my grandfather because of it.

Jeezuz christ.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:58 am
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I like the Uchiha brothers and Neji! *fan girl scream*

Only noobs don't know how wonderful the Naruto episodes are.

The show is lame, get over it.

No it's not. If you watch and read further, you will see.

It doesn't keep my attention. It seems that the show is ment to keep the attention of small children.

Naruto Hater! *points*

You don't know how it feels when someone says that your favorite anime is 'plain stupid', 'lame'!! How about I give you a punch in the face?!

Touch her and I'll ******** c**t punt you, you mother ******** c**t scab.

And on a side note, I only watched Naruto for a few shows here and there till I came to my conclusion. All the old anime is still way better then that.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 pm
IrisCross
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross
Get over it noobs. You all are just too dumb enough to know about Naruto. Heh, I bet it's because you can't remember their jutsus.

To all and HaWkGiRL: You can't expect a hyperactive active ninja like Naruto to go to a corner and sulk because Sasuke left Konoha. At least Naruto knows to grow up and feel unlike you all.

~claps~ I love how you say I'm immature just because I stated my opinion. But, you're probably right. However, I'm learning to mature into a better person that's able to cope with different situations. You, however, seem to be stuck in 13-year old mode. I should know; I was stuck there until I found my reality check. It's possible for you to grow a brain. You see, I posted here during one of my moments, but did you ever stop to think that perhaps us "beaches" aren't mindless drones?

Heh, sorry. My ability to feel remorse has somewhat lessened. In fact, it was Sasuke's choice to leave Konoha. Why should Naruto waste his time trying to save him when he can't be saved? I don't know, but Naruto does.

I'm simply here to state my opinion and things that I have observed. You should take the advice you're being given; it'll help. It may hurt, but it'll help.

Because you don't feel anything when someone important to you leaves you.

Why would I care about someone who is my rival? I want them to stay my rival, not become my best friend.

Now it looks like you grew without someone important to you.

How the hell did you come up with that conclusion? It's like when you said I don't know anything about Naruto because of how I was "acting". GTFO, you Dr. Phil failure.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:50 pm
IrisCross
Get over it noobs. You all are just too dumb enough to know about Naruto. Heh, I bet it's because you can't remember their jutsus.

To all and HaWkGiRL: You can't expect a hyperactive active ninja like Naruto to go to a corner and sulk because Sasuke left Konoha. At least Naruto knows to grow up and feel unlike you all.

wow, please kill yourself.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:53 pm
IrisCross
Namikikyo
IrisCross

I aught to break that ******** stick on your a**. Unfortunately I can't reach through the internet and do that, or there would be a lot idiots getting what they deserve.

Lol don't start.

Bring it you waste of life.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image User Image
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image
[ T E A - L O V E R ]

Seriousy... did that all just happen. Did I see someone relating an ANIME to REAL LIFE?
Where the ******** has all the sense in the youth gone to? Obviously down the shitter with their brains as well. IrisCross you had better learn now that people like you aren't very well liked in the world. You will have a hard time fitting in with people in the "real world" and by that I mean, getting a job that pays well, having friends in college that aren't 40 year old men still playing Yu-Gi-Oh and looking like they haven't showered in five days (cause I have seen it on my campus), or even *gasp* have a real MAN of a boyfriend/ later husband. I hope you plan on living in your parent's basement as a crazy cat lady for the rest of your non-existent life watching anime and talking like a weeaboo cause that's how I see your life headed. So as we have said GROW THE ******** UP AND DON'T RELATE YOUR LIFE TO A ******** TV SHOW CAUSE IT JUST SHOWS THE WORLD AND THE INTERNET HOW MUCH OF A RETARD YOU REALLY ARE. DUMBASS.

User Image

Nerdbaitplus3

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 pm
C4ffeine_C0rruption
Did I see someone relating an ANIME to REAL LIFE?

You should visit more anime conventions. You'll meet more retards that do the exact same thing. smile
Seriously, it's kids like them that make me ashamed to call myself an otaku.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:48 pm
Rei Uchikino
C4ffeine_C0rruption

You should visit more anime conventions. You'll meet more retards that do the exact same thing. smile

Don't even get me started on being ashamed of a titles because idiots bastardize them. I feel your pain, Sister.

gonk

Namikikyo

Nerdbaitplus3

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 am
Rei Uchikino
C4ffeine_C0rruption

Oh I sure have (almost at 10)... and I agree with Nami, people like that kill it for me. But I go there to laugh at all the fat people wearing costumes they shouldn't have even thought of making/buying...and the hentai panels since they make me laugh too. I just go to them for shits and giggles along with a few cosplays as well

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 am
In general, I'm not ashamed of being an otaku, but I do have my moments. Let's not discuss those. I prefer my fiction to real life any day.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 am
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image User Image
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image
[ T E A - L O V E R ]

Seriousy... did that all just happen. Did I see someone relating an ANIME to REAL LIFE?
Where the ******** has all the sense in the youth gone to? Obviously down the shitter with their brains as well. IrisCross you had better learn now that people like you aren't very well liked in the world. You will have a hard time fitting in with people in the "real world" and by that I mean, getting a job that pays well, having friends in college that aren't 40 year old men still playing Yu-Gi-Oh and looking like they haven't showered in five days (cause I have seen it on my campus), or even *gasp* have a real MAN of a boyfriend/ later husband. I hope you plan on living in your parent's basement as a crazy cat lady for the rest of your non-existent life watching anime and talking like a weeaboo cause that's how I see your life headed. So as we have said GROW THE ******** UP AND DON'T RELATE YOUR LIFE TO A ******** TV SHOW CAUSE IT JUST SHOWS THE WORLD AND THE INTERNET HOW MUCH OF A RETARD YOU REALLY ARE. DUMBASS.

User Image

Sheez. You people really don't learn how to stop picking at people who are lower than you. AND I would prefer my recent life than the real world full of miseries and old hags. How come this thread began to look like a war between anime and real world?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 am
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
Namikikyo
IrisCross

Lol don't start.

Bring it you waste of life.

Are you?

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:22 am
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross

wow, please kill yourself.

Can't say anythng, can't you?

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas