Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Mahou no Houshu (Jewel Magic) (SEND PROFILES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:52 pm
Seirei smiled at Wiz. "Can i hold him?" she asked Daisuke.

Sasame and Hiru were almost at the castle when something suddenly knocked Sasame out of the tree and to the ground. Hiru growled and jumped onto the monster and started to claw at it. Sasame got up and realized it was a Kokou (Jaw Monster), but staggered and fell. "crap!" Sasame said, holding her right arm. It was bleeding through bite marks, some blueish-green colored liquid showed a tiny bit for most of it was in her arm.

((Kokou: http://mandible.helenzhu.com/Gallery/Sketches/Jaw_creature_small.jpg
they are poisonous. their poison is injected into you by them biting you. they fly by moving their fins rapidly so they can go onto land, but are usually found in water. they are aggressive and will just randomly attack at any moment. ))

((btw, i'll be adding a monsters guide with some monsters. have any more ideas of monsters? just pm them to me or if you are being attacked by them, post their info like i did.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:32 pm
((Cool))

"Sure!"Daisuke said happily and handed Wiz to her

Yoru and Cyress quickly jumpped onto the kokou  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm
Seirei smiled and held Wiz carefully. She petted Wiz's head and smiled. "He's so soft!" she said happily.

Sasame layed on the ground, holding onto her wounded arm. Hiru clawed at the Kokou and bit it's head. After a while, the Kokou gave up and flew off. Hiru panted for a few seconds before shaking his head and hurrying over to Sasame. "Sasame!" Hiru said as he reached her side and saw the wound, and the poison.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:21 pm
Daisuke smiled and Wiz started to fall asleep in Seirei's arms

Yoru and Cyress jumpped off the Kokou and ran over to Sasame  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:42 am
Seirei smiled and petted Wiz softly, since he was falling asleep.

Sasame panted softly, the poison starting to spreading. Hiru growled at himself for not hearing the Kokou earlier, but he shook his head and lifted Sasame onto his back, thankful that he and Naito were bigger than normal wolves and could carry the sisters. "Let's go," Hiru said, turning towards Yoru and Cyress once Sasame was on his back. "We need to hurry back. The nurse's office has a cure." Then Hiru ran off, running on the ground and faster than before. "And Kokou usually travel in packs so more will probably show up soon!" Hiru yelled over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 am
Yoru and Cyress nodded and followed "If more come me and Cyress will hold them off and you get to the school with Sasame,"Yoru said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 am
Hiru howled, letting Yoru and Cyress know that he heard them, but also because five more Kokou were coming from behind them. "I'll be back as soon as i can!" he yelled as well as he took of with intense speed. Within a few minutes, Hiru was in the castle grounds and headed immdiately to the nurse's office, Sasame still awake somehow.

Seirei set Wiz on the seat next to the table as he fell asleep. "Come on. I'm starving!" she said quietly to Daisuke, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:42 pm
"Me to,"Daisuke smiled

Yoru and Cyress turned and each jumpped onto a Kokou.Cyress dug his claw into it and bit down hard. Yoru was almost thrown off but he hung on and was doing damage fast  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:21 pm
Seirei smiled and led the way to the food counters (yes this is a buffet). She picked up a plate and wandered around the counters, wondering what to have.

Hiru and Sasame were gone for a while, and more Kokou showed up, now having the two that fought with Yoru and Cyress, but 8 surrounded them. Suddenly three flew towards Yoru, opening their jaws to bite him, but something flashed by them and they flew backwards. The something was Sasame, and she landed on the ground without a scratch. She jumped upwards, propelled by wind, her necklace glowing. "Take this!" she yelled once she was over everyone's heads and her eyes glowed bright red. She lifted her hand, palm to the sky, and it glowed red and black. When she suddenly made her glowing palm face the Kokou, a large ring of dark fire shot from her hand and landed on the Kokou, though with Yoru and Cyress unharmed in the middle. With only the two Kokou remaining, Hiru helped Cyress with one and Sasame landed on the ground gently on her feet, but she just collapsed, her jewel normal again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 pm
Yoru quickly jumpped on the other Kokou when he saw Cyress and Hiru taking the other.He used fire migic and burned it and it quickly left.Yoru jumpped landding on his feet onto the tree branch and then jumpped to Sasame's side

Daisuke followed Seirei into the line  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 pm
Sasame sat on the ground, panting heavily. "are... they all... gone now?..." she asked Yoru, still out of breath. Hiru helped Cyress kill the last Kokou, then looked at Cyress. "Good job. Let's check on Yoru and Sasame," Hiru said.

Seirei got some pasta and some vegetables to go with it, then got some hot cocoa. "I always love having something warm to drink," she explained, smiling as she sipped her hot cocoa once at the table again. Naito sat at the table's edge, laying down next to Seirei's seat, sleeping.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 pm
Cyress nodded then ran over to Yoru and Sasame

Daisuke followed Seirei with his plate that had chicken and a salad and he also got hot coco. When Daisuke sat down Wiz's nose smelled then air and in a instant Wiz was on the table looking at Daisuke who gave him a piece of lettuce  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 pm
"they're... they're gone right?..." Sasame asked. Hiru nodded. "they're gone, Sasame..." he said. Then he turned to Yoru and Cyress. "Did you two receive any wounds?" Hiru asked.

Seirei laughed a bit at Wiz. Then she took a bite of her pasta.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 pm
Sakura heard a ripple of water just nearby and there was a splash in the pond.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:59 pm
"Only a few small wounds but we'll be fine,"Yoru said "Can you walk?"Yoru asked Sasame

Wiz happily took the piece of salad and ate it as Daisuke laughed a bit  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces