Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-The Dark Shadows Fall-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:24 pm
I'm a little late but I hope still can roleplay with you guys... sweatdrop

Student profile
Name: Darkness Arch (Just call him Arch)
Species: Devil/Hedgehog
Bio: He's pretty friendly but can get a little pissed off if you push him too far... even just by annoying him you can get hurt... (see my character's profile for more info, I might update it though later)
Classes: Math, Science, Gym, English, Computers and Art.
Pic: User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:29 pm
Arch walks in the high school doors and looks around for the office. "hmmm... where could the school office be...?" he said, after awhile of searching he finds the office and walks in and takes a seat since there's a bit of a line up.

-The Dark Shadows Fall-

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 pm
Atomic, Blitzkreig, and Nexus all walked towards the main doors of the highschool, Atomic lead the group by a few steps, but wasn't paying attention to where he was walking as he had diverted all attention from the path, to a large bowl of nachos, topped with habenero and jalepeno peppers, nacho cheese, sour cream, ground cooked beef, onions, tomatos, and lettuce. Nexus was munching on a pear but was clearly alert as he would constantly tell Atomic about being close to running into a tree. Blitzkreig seemed to be the only one not doing something other then walking with his group. He took a few steps ahead of Atomic to open the door, and let Atomic and Nexus in, following after them when both were inside the school.

"Man I sure do love me some nachos! And the guy at the food court even added some extra peppers!" He said as he shoveled some of the gooey and chunky mixture into his mouth, barely chewing it before swallowing the entire thing whole. He had gotten the plate less then three minutes ago and was already half way through the entire thing.

Nexus scoffed, "I don't see how on earth you can eat that unhealthy garbage." He said as he took a bite out of the pear, making sure it wasn't completely solid before swallowing it. "I mean, I know you work out a lot, what with the digging and all, but i'm shocked you haven't gotten at least a little fatter from eating that stuff all the time." He added

"It's because I dig that much, that it doesn't affect me Nex, not my fault you don't burn off as much as me!" Atomic said playfully, before taking another large bite out of the nachos.

Blitzkreig wasn't paying any attention, in fact he was off in his own little world, scheming up more things he could invent or upgrade, getting his ideas from even the most basic of objects such as a door.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 pm
Arch opens the office doors after finishing signing some papers for the classes. "Well... now I have to go to my first class which is..." he looks at his class paper schedule and starts walking in the halls "hmmm... Math... that's the second floor..." he said and walks up the stairs.

-The Dark Shadows Fall-

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 pm
RavenBlood1
Raven smiled and said "Yeah." She picked it up out of her book bag and handed it to Kayonis.
The schedule read:
1st: English
2nd: Science
3rd: Art
4th: Math
5th: History
6th: Computers

He looked it over and compared it to his.

1.) Music
2.) Science
3.) English
4.) Math
5.) History
6.) Pe

"Well, at least we have Science math and history together." HE said to her and handed back the schedule. "I wonder what the teachers here are like..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:10 pm
Raven smiled and said "not sure. Its my first year here. Crystal got expelled from the last school."

Crystal heard Raven's comment and replied "The boy was asking to be sent to the hospital."

Raven looked at Crystal and replied "And what about the other 6 that died?!"

Crystal didn't say anything after that.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:47 pm
((I just listed my classes for characters so going to order them here and allow reasonable classes))
Sarukia:
1:,English
2:,Science
3:,Art
4:,Maths
5:,History
6:,P.E

Jasper:
1:,Swimming
3:,English
4:,Math

Jessica:
1:,Swimming
3:,English
4:,Math

Flage's teaching times:
1:,Swimming Life-guard/Supervisor
3:,Duty / Drop in Session (3 and 4 varry, where one is duty the other is a drop in session)
4:,Drop in Session / duty
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:06 pm
Jasper looked at his timetable,"Swimming at the start what a great way to wake up," he said happily, he was always happy to exercise at the start of the day,"And P.E at the end of the day, Jackpot," he added as he looked through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica sighed, swimming at the start of the day was bad news to her, it was more of something to end with but she would endure the idea, her P.E would have been a better way to start with swimming a way to end the day, life does not always have the things we want in the right order ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarukia looked at her timetable not really fully focused on it, she did not mind it and the idea that 2 academic subjects then a more creative one then 2 academic then a more sporty lesson actually helped to break down the day, 4 academic subjects would have been a sort of hell and P.E at the end was probably best so people could judge her in other classes before she appeared too clumsy and even a curse on skilled players of whatever sport it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage was in the staff room,"Swimming to start with, that's going to have a mixed view, can't please everyone I guess, P.E at the end at least is a good way to get rid of a little stress, better make it more of a game instead of some practice, with some ice breakers to ease them into it," he said. He finished examining the lesson board on the wall and sipped his coffee.
"Wonder what my classes will be like this year, maybe some new faces that have promise or some that just need a good teacher to get them on their feet, a new academic year is a new adventure I guess," He finished his coffee and gathered a few pieces of paper into a briefcase, after putting it aside he got up and headed to get the key to the pool ready for the first lesson. He already had all the other things needed in a locker by the pool.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm
Atom tossed the empty plate in the trash as he patted his stomach happily, "Hoo boy! Those were the best nachos i've had in a long time!" He said with a large smile, he then began to search his pockets, after not finding what he was looking for, he began to pat his pockets for anything that represented what he was looking for. After not finding it he turned to Blitz, "Hey Blitz, what did you do with our schedules? He asked.

Blitz ignored him, still in his own world, starring off into space while still following the group.

Atomic's patience grew thin, "BLITZ! he shouted, catching his attention, "where did you put our schedules, man?" he asked again.

"I memorized them, we all have English, then Science-" He paused for a moment, "I have Computers, You and Nexus have a free hour do what you want with it, then we all have Math, History, and finally P.E" He said as he reached for his pocket, pulling out a packet of gum, taking out a piece and unwrapping it, then eating the piece and chewing on it.

The group stopped for a moment, both Nexus and Atomic starred at him, dumbfounded. Finally Nexus broke the silence.

"How you manage to memorize all that is beyond me, but how do we have a free hour? he asked, they continued on down the hall, heading for their first class.

Blitz explained how he memorized it and how they had a free hour, both of them starred at him in awe because every bit of the reason had to do with his genius it seemed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:19 pm
Jessica walked pasted Atom and his group, her hair blew in the wind slightly and her perfume spread around. It had a beautiful smell that almost lured people in and clearly was very expensive, it almost intoxicated males around her normally. She made no attention of noticing Atom or his friends but she was almost unable to be ignored, she was almost a magnet but as her wealth showed it also meant danger, as wealth also implied power...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 pm
Atom took a quick sniff in the air and in seconds he was entranced by the perfume, the smell had snared him, and he turned to follow the smell to it's source but stopped after a few steps to find that it was a total stranger.

Both Blitz and Nexus looked at him confused, neither of them could smell it, despite their noses being fine.

Nexus grabbed Atom by the arm and began to pull him off towards their first class, "Come on, before we're late for class, Atom. He said as he did so.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:22 pm
As people walked by the music hall, a bluesy guitar sound could be heard and Kayonis was singing a song called Black Velvet. The teacher was impressed with his playing as she could be seen slightly dancing.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 am
Flage opened up the pool areas and Jasper was first into the changing rooms and was already out before anyone else had a chance. His eagerness to warm up was clear and he heard the first session would be general including some heats and water polo.
Jessica arrived at the pool and was changed fairly quickly her hair was tied back slightly but nothing else. Her swimsuit was a bikini that looked as if it had gems in it almost since it was clearly very expensive and a top designer that few could afford. Jasper was already in the water swimming full speed about half way across his second length when Jessica dived in with such elegance that anyone watching was amazed at the sight, she clearly was a very skilled diver but she did not show speed in swimming as she got out slightly sitting on the side after the dive. She actually looked a lot happier in the water, a calm look that was not noticed before. Flage noticed this and could see that water calmed her so she was likely to act more like a student in the pool at least so he could do what was planned without too much hassle from her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 am
Raven had a unexpected change in schedule. Her computers class was replaced with English and her English class was changed to swimming. She headed to the swimming pool and changed into a light blue bikini and on her shoulder where her tiger stripes did not appear was a Blue tattoo of what looked to be a crescent moon and insider a star. She jumped into the pool in a dive and preceded to swim. Being a tiger swimming was a natural part of her character and she could swim fast...well beyond Jasper's swimming speed.

Crystal headed into math class and silently walked to the back of the class ignoring the stares she got from other class mates. She heard the whispers they said to each other. The romers they heard about her. But what they didn't know was that they where true. She sat down in the back of the class room and closed her eyes. It looked like she was thinking but she was actually sleeping.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:00 pm
Kayonis continued to play as Rita was teaching him better techniques. "Great job Kayonis, maybe the students can learn a thing or two from you..." She said with a slight laugh.

~*~

Shadow walked into the back of the math class and sat in a desk next to Crystal. He propped his feet up on the desk in front of him and lowered his face while closing his eyes. He heard the slow breathing of a student next to him and opened an eye to look at her. 'Hmph...not a bad idea...' He thought to himself before sighing and closing his eye.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff