Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:03 pm
i drop the bear that rain gave me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm
Rain almost bumped into Alicia when she stopped and turned to face him. He found himself nose to nose with her and stepped back. She bowed at him and apologized. He bowed back as a reflex but did not have time to say anything that the young woman was already back on track and walking away.

In silence he followed her as usual. But that time his mind was not silent. Why is she apologizing all of a sudden? He wondered if he had done something wrong. He could not find what. Did she hear Molly talk to him about Kitsume? His fist clenched on his katana, he took a deep breath. I need to stay focus if I want to protect her.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:14 pm
Alicia imperceptibly cocked her head to the left, and rubbed her chin in thought. Should I explain why I apologized? She shook the thought off and continued on. I'm going to be late. I'll explain later...

When they reached Mrs. Everlin's book store, Alicia rang the bell that signified that someone was entering. "Ah, good day, Alice, Rain." Mrs. Everlin stated, waving them over. "Good day, Mrs. Everlin. Where is the clock?" Alicia asked, getting straight to business.

//OOC: Alice is her nickname, FYI...//

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image
Tsukiko even wondered what does kinds of things can those black petals do instead of forming a black rose.
Walking into the streets, she heard people screaming, "Coripio! Kill him! Kill him!!".
Tsukiko didn't even bothered so she just continued to walk towards her house.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:25 pm
Rain bowed in greetings at the woman and stayed close to the door as Alicia headed towards the woman. She had barely asked Mrs. Everlin about her watch when he heard shouting outside.
In one step he was against the door and opened it slightly to hear properly. Coripio! Kill him! shouted voices here and there.

The young man clenched his jaws and his hand grabbed his katana, although he left the blade within it sheath. His eyes went from outside to Alicia and back from Alicia to the streets. He was trying to catch a glimpse out of the thieve but could not see anything.

Then he saw her, the girl with her doll like face, walking alone in the street with no protection. Dammit! What is she doing?! If he had not sworn to protect Alicia with his life he would have been out there grabbing the blonde doll. But he was not her protector, with bitterness he closed the door. If only he could chase the robber...but he could not leave Alicia alone...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 pm
User Image
"Damn this people", Kamitsu said while running away from the mob, stopping them by growing vines that almost as big as a 1000-year-old tree. "Finally", he said when lost sight of the mob. Turning around, he saw a 13 or 14 year old looking girl. Making a bow, he said to her, "Hello miss. May I know how old you are?"

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:31 pm
Alicia and Mrs. Everlin turned as well when they heard the shouting. "What's happening?" Alicia asked worriedly. She rushed over to the windows and looked outside, her hands on the glass. "It's a coripio." She stated. "Should we do something? We can't just let them kill him." She asked and turned to Rain. Mrs. Everlin had no idea how to react. this was the third time something like that had happened that week.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image
Tsukiko looked at him and turn around to check the peoples' voices but she can't hear them anymore. Turning back, she asked, "Why?", thinking that this man may be the Coripio they're after.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:46 pm
When Alicia approached the window, Rain grabbed her arm and pulled her back closer to him. His eyes were staring outside and they widened as a young man approached the doll girl. This time he did not hesitate. He turned to Alicia. "I am sorry." then he bowed and grabbing her wrist, he pulled her with him outside.

They rushed towards the two young people who were talking. His left hand was holding Alicia, his right hand was on his sword.
"What is your business?" he asked the man, putting himself at the blonde girl's left side, a little ahead of her so that the man would have to pass by him, before being able to reach her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Alicia was unsure of what to do. She just stood quietly next to Rain, trying to keep calm.

Lieutenant Shotgun

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image
Kamitsu stood straight and was quite annoyed by seeing new people. Well at least, they are not really sure if I am really a Coripio, he thought. Then he looked at them and back to the girl. "Are these your protectors?", he asked with a smirk.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:56 pm
Rain stood still, did not agree nor deny the fact. At least he knew one thing, that man was NOT her protector.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:58 pm
Alicia just scooted a little closer to Rain. She hated to admit it, but she was frightened. She swallowed and said, "I'm a crystal bearer, sir." She knew she probably get quite the scolding for saying this, but she didn't care.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 pm
User Image
Tsukiko answered, "I don't need a protector to start with. I'm only 13 and haven't awakened mine." Though a part of it was a lie, she will see how will the man react to her answer. She quite flinched when she heard the girl say she was a crystal bearer.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 pm
Alicia looked at the girl for a moment, not sure what to think of her. A part of her admired the fact that she seemed fearless, but part of her thought she was idiotic for saying such things. But she just sputtered out that she had a crystal, so she was probably the dumb one.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff