Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:55 pm
Username: Lieutenant Shotgun
Character Name: Cato Yukimura
User Image
Crystal bearer or Protector: Protector of Kira Rosemary.
Magic: Nada.
The Crystal bearer you are protecting:
Weapon: Two derringers.
Crush: None, yet.
Bio: Cato's mother died when he was born and his father dumped him with his uncle. His uncle owns a chop shop and had Cato start working there when he was ten. Cato works hard to take care of himself, and Kira.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:34 pm
((Makes me want to create a girl to role play his crush!!!! heart maybe I'll make Eosy have a crush on him!!!! ))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:15 pm
//OOC: Oh? Eosy?? ;D But anyway, I totally feel for you. I wish someone else created him so I could play his crush... D; That picture makes me swoon. XD//  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 pm
Username: Emii_eat_chu-x
Character Name: Yuuki

User Image

Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal bearer
Magic:. Has wings abling her to fly.
The Crystal bearer you are protecting-
Weapon:
Crush: None yet.
Bio: Alone in the streets after being abandoned by everyone in an unknown place at the age of 2. Grew up learning how to only depend on herself and therefore creates a barrier between herself and anyone. Yuuki is someone quite hard to get along with since she is not used to people. She does not know the meaning of love yet and hopes to one day find out.
She may seem strong, however hopes in someone who she can realy on.

(~( Lol first time makin' a character ^^ .. So it ain't very good xD )~)  

Emii_eat_chuu-x

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sun-shine_1210

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:21 pm
what up with all the gore

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Seriously? We can't even tell her name. Or age. Or personality. Or ANYTHING! Grow a brain, find the other thread, and make your profile the RIGHT way!  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Sun-shine_1210

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm
um so any who whats up everyone

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun if its me that your concerned about not having a profile its only because i keep personal information to my self its how i learned to use the internet with caution. I as well am a part of this guild and are allowed to be a part of any part of this guild the rules say all girls aloud  

Sun-shine_1210

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 pm
You don't give personal information, idiot!

You CREATE a CHARACTER. Look at the profile I have at the top of the page. I am not a boy, I am not 17, I don't have ******** wings!

And. Roleplay threads are not a place to just chat. You ROLEPLAY.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:18 pm
Profile Skeleton

Username: -xAlice in Wonderland
Character Name: Alice Sanctum
User Image
(Instead of in pigtails, her hair is down. And her eyes are a sapphire blue. Smack a mini dress with long sleeves and collar(s) and you got Alice.)
Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal Bearer
Magic: Using sharp Marionette strings(Can cut cleanly through stone and diamonds, or can be used to control you like a puppet)
The Crystal bearer you are protecting: None
Weapon: None.
Crush: Unknowingly Phelan, other than that she is not interested with falling in love.
Bio: She is often alone, and silent. She likes to use the term 'Existence' when referring to anything. (People, Objects, The sky, etc.) Her face is usually hidden, though if you saw it, she would look as if she were about to cry. She is actually a very kind, courageous but shy person. Her parents were killed in a car accident when she was ten, and she had no other relatives.

Profile Skeleton

Username: -xAlice in Wonderland
Character Name: Phelan Vann.
User Image
(The hair is a darker shade of brown, and he is often expressionless or smirking.)
Crystal bearer or Protector: Protector
Magic: None
The Crystal bearer you are protecting: Alice Sanctum
Weapon: Giant dark Gun/Sword. Power is currently unknown to him.
Crush: In love with Alice. Other than her, he is not interested with falling in love with anybody else.
Bio: Rarely tells his true feelings to anybody except Alice. Smirks a lot, and likes to fool around. Often quiet, but can get angered very easily if you hit the right spot. Is actually quite cute when it comes to anything like relationships. (Friends, lovers, etc.) Quite lonely, sad, though he won't exactly crumble. Alice is the most important thing ever created to him. Has really bad insomnia. Comes from a wealthy family, though he ran away when he was ten, due to the abuse. Alice often followed Phelan when she was a little girl, trying to be sneaky (Though she really wasn't). Becoming closer to her, he soon became her protector when she turned fourteen.

(Did I do it right? Did I do it right? >///<")  

Alice of Heart

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 am
Profile Skeleton

Username: SorceressJacklyn
Character Name: Kimiko "Amaya" Hayashi
User Image
Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal Bearer
Magic: Elemental control (must be in contact with the element she attempting to manipulate)
Crush: Anyone would think her protector with how she acts but she really doesn't like anyone right now
Bio: When her fourteenth birthday came, she ran away with Hisoka, her childhood friend, to keep the fact that she had a "multi-powered" crystal a secret. The blood and gore that came after was enough to turn this bubbly girl into a very dark and morbid person. The most she really likes to do is make it rain darkness, hense her nickname "Amaya", which means Black Rain.

Profile Skeleton

Username: SorceressJacklyn
Character Name: Hisoka Satou
User Image
Crystal bearer or Protector: Protector
The Crystal bearer you are protecting: Amaya Hayashi
Weapon: Gemini, a "twin blade" that when separated, splits him into to separate people to fight.
Crush: None at the moment
Bio: Around Kimiko all his life, he agreed to leave with her when her birthday came. Sheltering her as best as he could, they found someone to give him a protector's weapon so he could watch over her. When the weaponmaster asked what he wanted in a weapon, he responded that he wanted to be more than what he was to protect Kimiko. That's when he was given Gemini, his twin blade that splits his body into two people when it's in two pieces. While training in this way was difficult, Hisoka learned how to syncronize the two bodies to fight as one unstoppable force.

((Mind if I join in?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm
Yay, Jackie! :3  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:19 pm
Yes, it's me. In all my fail glory. I never seem to make good characters, do I? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:24 pm
WHAT?! Daiki and Daisuke are pure WIN, yo.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces