Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-------September Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:31 am
Firesong looked to the moon. The gathering was almost over, and only two clans had even shown up. She gazed at Silverpelt, wondering what they saw in the other clans.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:52 am
Cinderstar burst into the clearing, twigs were sticking out of her fur, and her pelt was messy from what looked like a very windy journey. Cinderstar spotted Kindlestar and Patchstar tears spilled from her eyes "I"M SO SORRY!!!!" CInderstar yowled dashing over to them. She then remembered she was a leader and recollected herself. CInderstar sat down and started to clean herself up. "i-i-i-i-ts n-not l-l-like i forgot or anything!" Cinderstar meowed hurriedly through toung swipes. The rest of her clan then stumbled in. "Cinderstar. . . . you were. . . .to fast!" Redpine gasped sitting down with a thud. Cinderstar felt her ears redden. "uh. . . .well. . . . the- THE MOON SURE IS PRETTY TONIGHT!" Cinderstar said a little to loudly.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kindlestar turned her gaze at the WoodClan leader and flattened her ears.

"Yes, it was quite nicer when it was still at a good height tonight," she mewed, her tail giving an annoyed flick.

Dawnpaw sneered and looked back. He remembered the WoodClan cats from his visit to their territory with Blazewhisper, and their coming in late made him wonder just how much help they had gotten for the war.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:01 pm
"Cinderstar!" Patchstar's mood instantly lifted as she saw her old warrior standing there with more worry on her face that she knew what to do with. Patchstar pounced out of the tree and sprinted over to the WoodClan leader, brushing twigs out of Cinderstar's fur. "How are you?"

The sight of her old clanmate instantly gave Patchstar more hope. Cinderstar was always in a bubbly mood, and Patchstar felt more at peace now that WoodClan was here. Especially since they were all still alive.

The mood wouldnt last long when PebbleClan came, however. The Moon wasnt at it's peak, and if PebbleClan was to come, they'd have to come quick.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:47 pm
waspkit stumbled into the gathering,the mouse still in her mouth. she loooked around franticly, and saw patchstar. she padded ove and dropped the mouse at patchstar's paws, exclaiming " i caught a mouse!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:28 pm

((Waspkit, only apprentices and over can attend Gatherings, unless there was a change in that and I was not told. ninja ))

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:01 am
((And in the book rules say not to hunt on the way to a gathering, cuz you're passing through other territories, and that would be stealing prey.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:25 pm

((That too. 3nodding ))

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Midnight-chan435

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 pm
Blazewhisper walked over to kindlestar. He felt uneasy when he wasnt at her side.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Kindlestar looked down and noticed Blazewhisper padding towards her. Seeing as how Patchstar had run down from the tree to greet the WoodClan leader, she didn't see anything wrong with padding over to her friend.

She jumped down from the tree and sat next to him, giving him a friendly lick on his ear. "I hate being up there. I don't see what WoodClan sees in living among trees," she muttered, looking up at the Tree.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:04 pm
(sorry waspkit! ^^; )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 pm
Cloudyheart gazed at the moon, above the clans then scanned the clearing. "He's not there." she thought, smoothing down her chest fur.

iExorcistCosplayer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Dawnpaw's ear twitched as he narrowed his eyes and looked at Cloudyheart.

Who was she expecting? he wondered, his tail giving a small twitch as he gazed at her intently, remaining where he was sitted.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:12 pm
Cloudyheart gave out a sigh, and stepped into the group made out of a large mix of WoodClan, MoonClan and FireClan cats.

iExorcistCosplayer

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:18 pm
Crystalstar purred and walked into the gathering area. Everyone else was there, besides PebbleClan. She ran over to Patchstar. "Sorry I'm late. My kits were being a real pain."

(LOOK! I'M HERE PATCHY!!!!)  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces